Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. (24370 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Most Nigerian Cities / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Name 10 Best Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Biggysmalls919(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
why didn't u guys show us the images of these town what they look like at night? Am sure u will realize how dark and ugly nigeria is. Phcn

1 Like

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Okijajuju1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
brokoto: hmmm. why do i have a feeling that i might know you personally? i'm Iyasira too and i know about this FCET issue too. where do you stay in Omoku?

I don't stay there o!

And nice to know you are family... Small world!!

I'm PH based..
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by tunnytox(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
bashr8: even a dead person will will not migrate to ibadan and akure, as for lagos people also migrate to ph , onitsha , kano ,abuja cause those are important capital and commercial cities

I'm not surprised a statement like above is coming from a cretinous empty head like you especially judging by your antecendents on this forum. how does you father house look? Olosi oloriburuku
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Cmiller(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
Abagworo: Onitsha

ds bird get eye problem cos d osha i knw hv dirty population of 22million...kaiii
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2012
kano

1 Like

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
Blyss:

I'd expect it to look as developed as at least China today or South Korea. By the way, 50 years is more than enough time to establish solid infrastructure in a nation, look at these pictures of American cities after only 50 to 60 years of American independence.
And this was the mid 1800's, when steam mechanics was just becoming more popularized, not 1960's, the age of super machines run from diesel and gas, in which made work multiple time easier, faster and cheaper. Nigeria obtained it's independence in the 60's, correct? So the 50 years existence excuse isn't really a valid one, Ace, when match up against the performance of other nations within the same amount of time.

You piss me off with this. This is merely a bird eye view. Nigerian cities are as modern as any other cities of the world.

This is Lagos on ground or closer view.

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
Maiduguri. I love the trees lined on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
Jos

1 Like

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
Kaduna.Another planned city.

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by anthokal(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
This thingz don't look real to me @ all 3-|
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by TheGeneral1(m): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2012
Abuja standout! The rest are not cities.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Ranoscky(m): 3:43am On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah: Where is the bird?
Lol.... clown.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Abagworo(m): 4:33am On Jul 14, 2012
The General: Abuja standout! The rest are not cities.

Lagos is but the picture is hazy. Abuja is extremely new though.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by OneNaira6: 5:32am On Jul 14, 2012
I don't get the hype about Aba. The only one that stood out was Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by OneNaira6: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2012
Ohh I had to look at it again, I see it now.

If my assumption on how Aba is well planned city is correct then Maiduguri is a very planned city too no?
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by OldHag: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
antitpiah: Where is the bird?

Forget the bird and lookout for the bird poo from above cheesy
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by capricon: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
@ one_Naira, i agree
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by capricon: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
Maiduguri looks better planned than Aba.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Sike(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
Whatever!
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by tunnytox(m): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
Abimbade:

STUPIDITY RUNS IN UR LINEAge,,,,,,foooool;

Forget about the stupeed poster and his fellow empty heads, instead of looking after their own problems they'll only be concerned about Yorubas and Yorubaland. I will not descend so low to be dragged into making tribalist comments like them but will ensure I expose their stupidity at any opportunity. Awon eranko gbogbo.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by tunnytox(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwokem.. Focus on town planning and not management.. Thats what this topic is about..

The Plan of Ibadan and Akure resembles the Character of its inhabitant.. Disorganized and Lazy!!

I wonder what the people of their "Urban and regional Town Planning Commission" do to earn their wages!!?

Prolly Play draughts and eat Amala..

@Moderator
You find it convenient to hide my post but allow some insultive posts like the one above?
Give me a reason not to accuse you of double standard.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Skmoda360(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Na abuja fine pass.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by abagoro(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Blyss:

I'd expect it to look as developed as at least China today or South Korea. By the way, 50 years is more than enough time to establish solid infrastructure in a nation, look at these pictures of American cities after only 50 to 60 years of American independence.

Philadelphia

[img]http://2.bp..com/_WTY6GIx9DGo/SarXrTt08oI/AAAAAAAAAfM/qDT-SGVWgh0/s400/KTWNCNFa2keappe9vH8z1Lr8o1_500.jpg[/img]
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4_DAR_c5tCcEwRY11DCSH8TUh91xKd1PB74e76RdLPBm5w-8fyiBau0ub[/img]

New York

And this was the mid 1800's, when steam mechanics was just becoming more popularized, not 1960's, the age of super machines run from diesel and gas, in which made work multiple time easier, faster and cheaper. Nigeria obtained it's independence in the 60's, correct? So the 50 years existence excuse isn't really a valid one, Ace, when match up against the performance of other nations within the same amount of time.

Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
MAidugiri is just brilliant!!

Infact, the Northern cities including jos look well planned and thought out!
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
tunnytox:

@Moderator
You find it convenient to hide my post but allow some insultive posts like the one above?
Give me a reason not to accuse you of double standard.

Shey I resemble your mate?!
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by tunnytox(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

Shey I resemble your mate?!
Who cares how you, your generation or even the entire inhabitants of your village look? Can anything good come out of you and your so lazy and irresponsible people. Olosi omo irankiran.
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
tunnytox:
Who cares how you, your generation or even the entire inhabitants of your village look? Can anything good come out of you and your so lazy and irresponsible people. Olosi omo irankiran.

Why should I decend to your level.. By their city you shall know their character.. Bloody Rascals.. Cant even build a simple straight road.. If Lagos hadnt been developed by the Federal Government, all your cities would look like something designed by a retarded pre-schooler..
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by tunnytox(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why should I decend to your level.. By their city you shall know their character.. Bloody Rascals.. Cant even build a simple straight road.. If Lagos hadnt been developed by the Federal Government, all your cities would look like something designed by a retarded pre-schooler..

Only a foooool will be so concerned about the peck on his enemies eyes while there are log of wood in his eyes. By their fruit we shall no them i.e. inferiority complex
Re: Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. by Favour623(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
edey2real:
@all clamouring about Aba, i believe it's cos u hav not been there. Even the Abians knw it's d worst place in d state. If it rained for 15-30mins in Aba, just know dt dat's d end of activities for that day. The Ariaria Intl markt is nt properly managed aswell despite wt they produce.
that was then sir,and not now.we will always see our city as the best in the country and most of the dirty area has been cleanup and put in order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover / Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.