Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13914 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Choi! shocked
Please, give him till the end of this week Oga Boson.
Personally, I hate anybody taking my meekness or any of my many virtues for granted. Thats what Chief ICME just did to you, but please, find it in your heart to add a few days for him to show up. If you decide not to, heaven and earth bear witness you've been wronged and whatever you do will not be judged against you

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by OAM4J: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is very unfair. Very very unfair. We are all humans. He did not collect the car yet you hold on to his money. How can you keep someone's 400K for weeks for no fault of his yet failed to honor your own words/agreement? In my book it is plain wickedness.

ICME, irrespective of what will be done to you, understand the fact that karma is a terrible bitch. In this life one law is certain irrespective of your believes; whatever you sow you will reap. Some people suffer terrible accident/pain/sickness later in life and they wouldn't know it is as a result of small grief/pain/wickedness they have done to another person earlier in life.

400K is a big money, yet it is a small money. God has a way of compensating the cheated and dealing with the cheats. No matter what. you will finish spending it one day, Boson might be sad today and for a while, I can assure you he will laugh last while you ICME weeps if you don't return his money.

Bear in mind that what you ICME is doing is also gong to affect many honest businesses online. To a large extent successful businesses require a great deal of TRUST. But you ICME is making it difficult for people to trust others. Your kind is the reason some think it is bad to do business with Nigerians. You ICME give genuine others a bad name.

I took interest in the threads involving damola1 and you ICME. While am so proud of damola1, I feel so disappointed in you ICME. But you can change all these if you refund Boson's money asap.

Very sad! Really sad! sad

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by WebSurfer(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2012
what kinda wickedness is this
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ektbear: 1:00am On Aug 21, 2012
1. This needs to be frontpaged
2. ICME's information needs to be posted, so that we can know the name of this fraudster, and so that when one googles this thread, his name pops up
3. ICME should be reported to the police
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by femmy2010(m): 2:56am On Aug 21, 2012
Please post the account details you paid the N400,000 into.
This is pure wickedness.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2012
My good people, I am terribly ashamed of myself for not doing proper checks before purchasing the vehicle. Account details supplied to me by mr Icme and which I paid into is listed below
Account Name: Daupriye Timi
Account Number:3034460839
Bank: First bank.
Recent checks indicate that the bearer of this account is female
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by jodeci(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2012
BOSON: My good people, I am terribly ashamed of myself for not doing proper checks before purchasing the vehicle. Account details supplied to me by mr Icme and which I paid into is listed below

Scam conceived from day one.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by bigx(m): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2012
BOSON: My good people, I am terribly ashamed of myself for not doing proper checks before purchasing the vehicle. Account details supplied to me by mr Icme and which I paid into is listed below

The name sounds familiar, like a female facebook friend, I think he used someone's account to cover his tracks. It was a man you always spoke to right?
To me though, 400,000 is not worth stealing, it wouldn't even hide you, I wonder why the icme guy is not being wise
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2012
As long as this is presented to SFU, the account holder will be made to produce him. First Bank work very well with SFU, he is a fool for thinking he has swindled someone because the money was collected through 3rd party.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Burger01(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2012
There is hope. Just give the bank details to the SFU and let them take it from there. ICME has probably bailed out.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2012
chief BOSOM, take heart you have been swindled by a perfect crook. Say to yourself I am bigger than 400k and be happy. Pursuing this course of retrieving your money will involved more unwarranted expenses on your part. Just pray God touch his conscience to refund you whenever .
The crook might be somewhere reading your agonies here and making jest of his foolishness. To him you are a maga.
My suggestion is to go spiritual about it. Get 10 percent of that money which is 40k and donate to a charity,or a begger who has not dreamt of such money. Then pronounce a word concerning ICME and hand it out. Come back here for testimony but remember you must not have swindled anyone yourself before. What goes around comes around .
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2012
Boson, i wants to drop an advice here for you on how to lay a bait for icme, but decided otherwise because this is a public forum and he might be reading as well. Pls reach me thru my contact on my signature below or drop your email here.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by okoji: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
Boson, daupriye timi is on twitter under the handle @arabellae. You can chat with her and ask her of ICMEs details. If she doesn't coperate then take what you have to the police and let the investigation start. ICME cannot hide, he must produce that money. Don't worry you will get your money.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Na wa o!
You have enough to pick him.
Personally, I wont mind spending hundred naira pursuing, nailing and stopping a thief who's scammed me of twenty naira. If you have the time, pursue this ICME thief till you nail him
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BJ4REEL(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'v been followin diz thread ryt 4rm day 1 & its really sad,judging 4rm d outcome i'v been reading....
Mr boson,try to calm yourself down....ryt now,u dnt need an angel 2 tell u,its all a scam,except he decides to prove otherwise,which i doubt...but am very optimistic that if u go after diz thief,u will surely get him,with d details u'v here & with d help of d good pple of nl,cos am positive, that by d time diz fraud detail gets to d frontpage,sum1 dat knows him or his accomplice will definately give them out.......
And to u oga icme abi na wetin b d thiefy name again,..u are a disgrace to ur generatn,family,urself & even to nigeria at large....
Such a humble gesture from d gentle man,yet u foolishly scammed him.,am sure,ur tinkin u'v caught a maga,.sorry..maybe u should ask those farmers,WHY they cnt plant beans so as to harvest maize?..or maybe u need to know more about KARMA's law....
Its ur type that are giving us bad image abroad,naija diz,naija dat,as if its only nigeria that have scammers,u cnt even do simple transaction in some places,even with ur cash,without being looked down upon,once u'v been identified as a nigerian,.
Infact i once stumbled on a site,meant 4 exposing scams,& lo & behold,a seperate thread was dedicated 4 nigerian scams;i mean, there were other scams on d site,but only nigeria was given a special negative slot, just because of nicompoops like U.;i felt really sad after reading d hatred potrayed against hardworking nigerians on that site,just because of VILE CREATURES LIKE YOU!!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BJ4REEL(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'v been followin diz thread ryt 4rm day 1 & its really sad,judging 4rm d outcome i'v been reading....
Mr boson,try to calm yourself down....ryt now,u dnt need an angel 2 tell u,its all a scam,except he decides to prove otherwise,which i doubt...but am very optimistic that if u go after diz thief,u will surely get him,with d details u'v here & with d help of d good pple of nl,cos am positive, that by d time diz fraud detail gets to d frontpage,sum1 dat knows him or his accomplice will definately give them out.......
And to u oga icme abi na wetin b d thiefy name again,..u are a disgrace to ur generatn,family,urself & even to nigeria at large....
Such a humble gesture from d gentle man,yet u foolishly scammed him.,am sure,ur tinkin u'v caught a maga,.sorry..maybe u should ask those farmers,WHY they cnt plant beans so as to harvest maize?..or maybe u need to know more about KARMA's law....
Its ur type that are giving us bad image abroad,naija diz,naija dat,as if its only nigeria that have scammers,u cnt even do simple transaction in some places,even with ur cash,without being looked down upon,once u'v been identified as a nigerian,.
Infact i once stumbled on a site,meant 4 exposing scams,& lo & behold,a seperate thread was dedicated 4 nigerian scams;i mean, there were other scams on d site,but only nigeria was given a special negative slot, just because of nicompoops like U.;i felt really sad after reading d hatred potrayed against hardworking nigerians on that site,just because of VILE CREATURES LIKE YOU!!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by jemby: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is really a sad story, Icme I don't think you are a dealer,cos if you feed your family from the profit you make on car deals, then you won't keep mute....Think about This.....am sure you must have made more than 400k since you've joined Nairaland, if you've been refunding this guy bit by bit,you would have finished paying by now. How do you feel when the whole Nairaland is talking is talking about you.....Pls safe your face and also the face of us that depends on nairaland to sell our cars.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by KOMBE: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2012
gulfer: This is really not happening in Nigeria-Are you a senator or into some kind of mystreious money making venture that will make you 'commit' on a vehicle you have not seen and to a monicker seen on the forum. Thank GOD you know there are people like inspired, Chelseabmw, femy2010 (cotonou) but failed to deal with them. Anyways let me check when the ICME was registered first before saying more.

Its quite obvious that you have so much money to play around with...giving your money to a total stranger is strange. Just forget the money and go for a cheaper car.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Mr Icme try and reach me. I honestly need this money please.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
Read the whole story from Page One. Shocking on Both Sides.

There are plenty of things to note. This is a Forum where anyone and everyone is free to register. Trusting anyone to that extent is like Walking over Coals and expecting not to get burnt.

Food for thought for anyone else using the Nairaland Auto Forum, there's a "Know your Dealer" thread on here.

@BOSON Hopefully you'll get your money back.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by bfire(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
It's a shame, really.

There was a guy who wanted to buy my 2006 Avalon for a client of his in PH and he mentioned he's a dealer on NL.

He might be the same guy. If you have his pix post it here i might be able to help you out.

Please, Icme, refund this man money, haba.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Africar: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
gulfer: This is really not happening in Nigeria-Are you a senator or into some kind of mystreious money making venture that will make you 'commit' on a vehicle you have not seen and to a monicker seen on the forum. Thank GOD you know there are people like inspired, Chelseabmw, femy2010 (cotonou) but failed to deal with them. Anyways let me check when the ICME was registered first before saying more.

The guy is asking for solution to his problem and not for blame. Is it wrong to trust people when you're doing business with them?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Africar: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
Mr. ICME can we hear your side of the story? The ball is in your court.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by webmaster3: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Wow, just read this thread from Page 1 till the end. Mr Boson, i think you have more than enough information to track and arrest ICME.Its up to you
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Kunleayo: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hmmm. I really dont knw wat to say again. Mr Blessing, take dis matter to d next level and pick dat fraudster called ICME up. I can dash #1, buh support, i can give. As long as he is in dis Lagos, we will find him out and we will sieze all d cars he has in his possession, dont care if its worth #4million. Lagos is too small to hide. He is a complete and confirmed crook.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2012
@Kunleayo, please kindly send your phone number to boson3010@yahoo.com. I need to speak with you.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
Please you can assist me by sending a mail to boson3010@yahoo.com by advising on how best to get Mr Icme to refund me
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
BOSON: Please you can assist me by sending a mail to boson3010@yahoo.com by advising on how best to get Mr Icme to refund me

Sequel to our discussion, have you tried out my advice? Pls keep the house posted. Good luck
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by AutoMahnn: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Like many other NLanders, i have followed this thread for a bit and find it a sad tale for both parties involved. I do empathise with you Mr. Boson because you are most affected but on the other hand i would like you to view all this from the a different perspective. Most comments have utterly condemned ICME but from his earlier explanations i tend to give him the benefit of doubt. He doesn't appear to be a fraudster to me, i perceive he was sincere about this transaction from the word go. If he wasn't he wouldn't have given BOSON any car in the first place, he would simply have vanished immediately he got the deposit of 400k from BOSON. I believe something went wrong along the way, very likely cashflow related. If you are an entreprenuer or business man, believe me, inspite of best intentions and perfect planning things can still go so wrong. I would advise that we do not scare ICME off 'air' with all the hasty and negative labels. I perceive he will come through sometime soon. Every businessman goes through stormy weather, and when there intergrity is easily swallowed up for survival. Perhaps this lad is experiencing such a season right now, i pray that he comes out by His grace and moves on. BOSON, like someone said earlier. please be patient with this guy and perhaps you should consider fixing the 4runner as an interim arrangement i am sure there are people in this forum that can give you referrals to excellent mechanics. God bless y'all.

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2012
Morning,I have gone through everything,mr boson,I was to make a payment last week friday,and I even sent you emails last week wednesday,saturday and this monday,and I went ahead to inform mr inspired to get in touch with you to read your emails and get in touch with me.
I couldn't make it on friday and then we had holidays uptill wednesday,I explained everything to you,I always have and always did,it wasn't untill yesterday before I saw this recent posts on cathcing and all.

I advertised a car,you showed your interest in it,I gave you the vin and photos even before you made your payment,and then a couple of days later you opted out even after you had gotten the vin and ran the carfax as you mentioned,and more recently I asked you to give me room to be able to sell the car or the other two I have so as to enable me pay you off,I asked you not because I was right but because it is the only way I can be able to do that.
My plan was to arrange with mr inspired to drop off the avalon along with another car over at his place and have him cordinate with a friend of mine (as I told you I would be travelling on saturday) pending when I pay-up and sort this issue.
I haven't scammed anyone and if that was my intention I would never had kept in touch or arranged to make the payment.
Things went sour and this would not be the last time such would happen in life,but I contacted you last week and mentioned I would get in touch this week.
But seeing as you have been making "arrangements" here I would only be natural for the individual in mention to take steps to protect himself (most notably being to vanish) but yet I still kept in touch with you and I still am,you can choose to have me refund this money the way I have explianed to you (I have even sent you 11 emails since wednesday to today but with no reply,and you still come here to arrange with Fogman,and a few names on how to catch icme) and here I am trying to arrange on how to drop of a car with mr isnpired and have himself and a friend of mine coordinate things along with me and sort the refund.
I have done all I can,and even a court would agree to that,because that's the only source the money would come from.
I have pleaded and asked you so many times for that room but to no avail,instead you choose to want to get icme,I think it would only be natural for me to want to protect myself seeing the direction you want to taket this to even after I have been making arrangements on how to refund you.
House I wish to apologise for all this,but I also ask for mr boson to realize that the average man would eventually vanish into the air (as said by someone) if after trying to sort an issue the best and only possible way But comes here and sees the direction the other party wishes/intends to follow.
This may not sound right But I have done all I could possibly do,and I have just today to have then take the car/cars to mr inspired's office and arrange the rest from there (if mr boson agrees) because I would be traveling tomorrow and non of this would be possible after I do.

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ektbear: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2012
There is no need for long story. Give him his money back.

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by icme: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2012
Mr Fogman,mr kunle ayo,and others who thought I scamed or defrauded him.
Its just a week since the arranged date,5days of whch were holidays and it took mr boson just a day to rain hailstones on me,even after I contacted him via email explaining.
I have explained to mr boson on how I can sort this out and I sent him several emails which he dosent reply but still posts on here.
I'm traveling tomorrow,and I've asked him to get back to me,sent him 3emails this morning.but he still hasn't replied me and instead of arranging on how we would do this with the supervision of house members/moderators preferably Inspired and at his office.
But mr boson has decided to catch,and I don't mean or intend for my next statement to be rude but don't you think me seeing all that would warrant me to disappear without any chance of being found ?
Please Mr Boson,once again,all the time you intend to spend on looking for this and finding that is the same time we would have used in settling things out at officially through inspired and any other memnber who can be present,as opposed to going on a wild goose chase,and even if you do eventually "catch" the police would still ask for how to go about this and its the same arrangement that would be made and this would only cause you a waste of time,and extra money which is not needed and more so a wild goose chase.
Please house let's put the early conclusions aside and allow mr boson realize that I intend to pay him back but such actions being planned here would only make me withhdraw without a trace and that would be the end of it.
I arrange with him on this but yet he still asks for how he can "get" icme,who is arranging to drop the car and another with inspired,what else am I to do here,if I was not trying to make arrangements it would be another different case but I am abd yet mr boson dosent reply me and is here arranging on how he would "arrest" me openly enough for me to see (I would and Have already taken steps on this recent direction of things to ensure my safety and protection).
And like I said this would all be in vain if we do not do it before I travel tomorrow.

House please do bear and reason with me,after I refund mr boson I don't mind if he takes any action of if he creates several other topics but what matters most is that I refund him and that's my priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Units Of 2007 & 1 Unit Of 2004 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / SUPER Clean Ford Edge Cars 2007-2013@best Offers(08096577304) / Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor(great Deal!)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68