Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme (1429 Views)

A Plot Of Land @ Ewu Elepe Residential Scheme Ikorodu For Sale (SOLD) / News On Lagos State Govt Millenium Residential Scheme Igbogbo Gra / 4 Bedroom Duplex For Sale@omole Estate Phase2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by peaceland(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by DesignHud: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
4 quick sale and purchase of properties, register with charteredmarketers.com.ng. They have a wider network coverage to the public.
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
peaceland:
hello all,
good day. new in this section and doing this for a couple of my clients
lands for sale in Omole extension and Abijo resettlement

1 plot of land @ Omole Residential Scheme
Size: Approximately 894.397 Square Metres
Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: N10,000,000.00

Piece of land @ Abijo Resettlement Scheme (Lekki Peninsula sub-region)
Size: Approximately 1.940 hectares
Title: Certificate of occupancy
Price: N3,000,000.00 per plot

Please contact Tope on 0816-765-1612 or via: tope dot adewuya at utfinancialservices dot com if interested.
thank you
is this land still available for sale, do you have pictures
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by peaceland(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
HsLBroker:
is this land still available for sale, do you have pictures
Abijo is gone; the other is still available, will ask client to contact you directly sir.
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
peaceland:

Abijo is gone; the other is still available, will ask client to contact you directly sir.
but i will need pictures
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by peaceland(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
HsLBroker:
but i will need pictures
no problem sir.
i am no longer with the company that is why i want to give your details to the client to contact you directly sir.
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2014
peaceland:

no problem sir.
i am no longer with the company that is why i want to give your details to the client to contact you directly sir.
ok, which company are you now?
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by peaceland(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
HsLBroker:
ok, which company are you now?
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
peaceland:

Wao, not sure this is related to the land sale though
anyway used to be a branch manger with UT Financial Services,
my current company may not be too pleased getting a Google alert of mention here but if you add the 2 names in my previous post together and add LinkedIn and do a search on the 3 you will get the full details of where I am now sir.
thank you
ok
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by DRealGeesam(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
peaceland:
hello all,
good day. new in this section and doing this for a couple of my clients
lands for sale in Omole extension and Abijo resettlement

1 plot of land @ Omole Residential Scheme
Size: Approximately 894.397 Square Metres
Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: N10,000,000.00

Piece of land @ Abijo Resettlement Scheme (Lekki Peninsula sub-region)
Size: Approximately 1.940 hectares
Title: Certificate of occupancy
Price: N3,000,000.00 per plot

Please contact Tope on 0816-765-1612 or via: tope dot adewuya at utfinancialservices dot com if interested.
thank you
Hello sir, been a while.
Compliment of the season
Pray we all prosper therein and see it's end in health and only reasons to rejoice.
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by jobontech(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good-day sir, my name Jonathan Bonny, am introducing Automatic Gate using Remote controll or cell phone to operate get yours or introduce friend to get one. Price #150k call us on 08132493898 08023640637.
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by peaceland(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
DRealGeesam:

Hello sir, been a while.
Compliment of the season
Pray we all prosper therein and see it's end in health and only reasons to rejoice.
replied this but guessed network
Thanks sir, GRATEFUL for last year.
currently trying to run a prog which is taking time & resources from other things
I will be doing a simple borehole (hand drill), good pump and strong stand soon.
the solar powering will be much more later in the year.
Thanks
Re: Lands For Sale : Omole Residential Scheme & Abijo Resettlement Scheme by DRealGeesam(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
peaceland:

replied this but guessed network
Thanks sir, GRATEFUL for last year.
currently trying to run a prog which is taking time & resources from other things
I will be doing a simple borehole (hand drill), good pump and strong stand soon.
the solar powering will be much more later in the year.
Thanks
No problem sir.
All the best with the program

Do it well o cheesy (knw u love high standard anyway)

(1) (Reply)

Major Ditributors For Propane/lpg Generator Wanted! / Portacabin,office Container Cabin & Prefab Buildings Manufacturer In Nigeria / 1 Bedroom Self Contain Flat To Let @ Ado, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.