Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Cant Register On Enufpay.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Cant Register On Enufpay.com (1178 Views)

I Cant Help But To Share / Make 5000 Dollars Monthly. I Cant Believe This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Register On Enufpay.com by danzite(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
please is enufpay.com still accepting members? i've been trying to register but i keep on getting this error message
Re: I Cant Register On Enufpay.com by enufpay: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
plz kindly explain the type of error you encounter.,
Re: I Cant Register On Enufpay.com by oremiti: 5:12am On Jul 17, 2012
the best business in the whole world click my signature
Re: I Cant Register On Enufpay.com by danzite(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
@enufpay, this is the message i see on ethe next page each time i signup

enufpay: plz kindly explain the type of error you encounter.,
Breaking News

* TECHNICAL ERROR CORRECTED
Our Technical depertment ran into a problem which as since been corrected,Please accept our apology if your account as been affected,
Thank you
ADMIN
* PROFILE UPDATE
You are adviced to update your profile if you are an existing user because we made changes to the site which include adding Your Mobile Top up Line .
NOTE :If you do not update your profile ,you wont be able to recieve payment via Mobile Top Up. Read more..

* SUSPENSION OF LIBERTY RESERVE AND PAYZA
We have decided to stop payment via libert reserve and payza due to the instability in Naira in the Forex. We hope Naira gets better..
To join the conversation click Here

* CHANGES IN PRICES
After Reviewing peoples survey about our price list we have decided to change to the list below
USERS :
Standard User : per click : NGN 1.25kb
Premium User : per click : NGN 2.00kb
Pay out : Mobile Top Up : NGN 100

ADVERTISER :
500 clicks AT NGN 750

HOW TO BUY ADS

19sixties group
©2012
Re: I Cant Register On Enufpay.com by enufpay: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
thank you very much for the reply.
The page you saw is a news page,
kindly visit
enufpay.com/signup.php
thank you.
And note that if you dont put in your info rightly it servers as error page

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know If Forex Trading Still Pay / Zartech Farm / 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.