Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 (1169 Views)

Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / UPDATE: Many students feared killed as suicide bomber hits Yobe school / Shehu of Borno Escapes Bomb Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by Lanquart: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
The Shehu of Borno, Alhaji Abubakar Ibn Umar Garbai El-Kanemi and the state's deputy governor had a close shave with death today as a suicide bomber detonated his bomb just meters from where both were.

The incident happened around 2:15pm, immediately after Friday prayers at the mosque in front of the Shehu's palace. Witnesses said a youth of about the age of 15 was noticed walking towards the two dignitaries.

However, the suspicious manner in which he was approaching them immediately drew the attention of the security men guarding the Shehu who quickly tried to shield him. In the process, the bomb went off, killing at least 10 other people in the vicinity and critically wounding two of the soldiers.

JTF spokesman in the state, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa confirmed the incident but said only 5 people were killed and 6 others, including the two soldiers, wounded by the blast.
SOURCE:DAILY TRUST

The area around the Shehu's palace has been cordoned off and more soldiers have been deployed to the scene.

More details soon.
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by 1025: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
hahahahahahahahahaha, chai, how did this idiot suicide bomber make this type of mistake? well, they are lucky today maybe next time, they won't be lucky.
in fact, i am beginning to enjoy this boko haram now. if they continue with this new idea of killing rulers, i will soon register with boko haram.
it is important that boko haram and nigerians team up and see these criminals rulers are our enemies and kill them at sight.
we must design a way of deleting these bad eggs from nigeria for us to move forward.
congrats boko haram for that move.
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by jmaine: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lanquart:
The incident happened around 2:15pm, immediately after Friday prayers at the mosque in front of the Shehu's palace. Witnesses said a youth of [size=18pt]about the age of 15[/size] was noticed walking towards the two dignitaries.

sad
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
oh my i am also loving this....if BOKO can do more stunts from north ,south ,east and west and take all these thieves out so we can have a beta nigeria .....damn only maybe we may begin to see wat dey stand for..............i swear d man go do go forward payment say him no no say him neva pass him security money to dem........lol grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by lacasa: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!

This is front ppage material.

Mods??
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by omosexy1: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
vire: oh my i am also loving this....if BOKO can do more stunts from north ,south ,east and west and take all these thieves out so we can have a beta nigeria .....damn only maybe we may begin to see wat dey stand for..............i swear d man go do go forward payment say him no no say him neva pass him security money to dem........lol grin grin grin

You cannot be loving a situation where people die. Maybe because you have not lost a loved one as a result of the stupidity going on in the north. What an insane comment
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by lacasa: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
omosexy1:

You cannot be loving a situation where people die. Maybe because you have not lost a loved one as a result of the stupidity going on in the north. What an insane comment

U r right.

Let's not celebrate murder
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
1025: hahahahahahahahahaha, chai, how did this idiot suicide bomber make this type of mistake? well, they are lucky today maybe next time, they won't be lucky.
in fact, i am beginning to enjoy this boko haram now. if they continue with this new idea of killing rulers, i will soon register with boko haram.
it is important that boko haram and nigerians team up and see these criminals rulers are our enemies and kill them at sight.
we must design a way of deleting these bad eggs from nigeria for us to move forward.
congrats boko haram for that move.

By the time they kill any of your loved one I guess you will enjoy them better. Silly comment
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by ubandire(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
vire: oh my i am also loving this....if BOKO can do more stunts from north ,south ,east and west and take all these thieves out so we can have a beta nigeria .....damn only maybe we may begin to see wat dey stand for..............i swear d man go do go forward payment say him no no say him neva pass him security money to dem........lol grin grin grin

Did u just hear ur self?advice u delete this post....
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by ubandire(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
Batam:

By the time they kill any of your loved one I guess you will enjoy them better. Silly comment

What kinda comment is this,what's really happening?have we all gone nuts in this country?smh
Re: Shehu Of Borno Escapes Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10 by OAM4J: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2012

(1)

Fulani Herdsmen VS Tiv And Mada Farmers! / Why Did Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resign / Nine PDP Govs, N’assembly Members Under Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.