Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier (5717 Views)

Gsm Landphone for MTN,Glo,Airtel and Etisalat With Internet @ngn9,000 / Join Me To Suck Mtn And Etisalat With Free Browsing Codes,. / Ultra-fast Free Browsing On Multilinks, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by gmcbiz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
HI everyone
For those that don't know me, I have been around assisting people across the nation on how to browse in Nigeria at a very cheap rate or totally free.

I have decided to give a free weekend gift to all my fellow nairalanders

Yes, You can now browse free on etisalat using a software called proxifier

To make this happen, just follow the steps below and you are good to go.

STEP 1: Go to www.proxifier.com/download.htm and download ProxifierPE.exe (2.59MB)

STEP 2: Install proxifier.

STEP 3: Open the proxifier, then go to profile.

STEP 4: Go to PROXYSERVERS, click on it and ADD address: 10.71.170.5, Port: 8080, click ok.

STEP 5: still under profile, click on Proxification rules, make sure the box is selected to be localhost and set it to DIRECT, Also set DEFAULT to HTTPS 10.71.170.5.

STEP 6: go to ur browser (mozilla or any other browser) and make sure its on 'NO PROXY'

Now u are good to go. . . This opens all sites and downloads very fine.

NB; sometimes u may need to refresh ur page a few times before it can open properly, thats the price to pay for f.r.e.e b.r.o.wsing though wink!

if u need any help with this u can reach me on 08033328364
email; greatmindsng@gmail.com

Happy weekend!
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by akinreals: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks, I wil try this
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by clubone05: 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
Boss its now working?...did everything u said....the receiving rate is still zero.
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by gmcbiz(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2012
follow the steps carefully, its working for me very well
but like i said, u may have to refresh the page a few times before it can open
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by gmcbiz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
have u tried it?
is it working for u?
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by clubone05: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
Nope...can it work with another ip or proxy?
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by Ogetogeo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
It works but not that strong.
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by dicksonadams(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
thanks
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by gmcbiz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
@clubeone05, thats the only one working at the moment

@ ogetogeou, yea not too fast, its just manageable. . . as kpa free tins cheesy

@dicksonadams, u welcome
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by gmcbiz1(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2012
i have been recieving lots of complaints that this connection is slow sometimes, but u just have to take it as u see it because thats how it is with free things, if u want a more reliable connection then mtn bis with pd proxy is the right choice, for more details see;
http://t i n y u r l . c o m / d 3 a h c b v
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by jazz04(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
the thing no dey go again at all cry
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by Vigilante: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yeah guess, they've blocked it. Enjoyed it while it lasted. Any alternative.
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by gmcbiz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
ouch kiss
Re: Free Browsing On Etisalat With Proxifier by RapidBTS: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2012

(1) (Reply)

US Used Blackberry Bold5 In Large Quantity (price reduced) / New DSTV Explora2 and Zapper 4s decoders, stabs For Sale At Giveaway Prices / Hp Elitebook 8530p Notebook*core 2 Duo*2.5ghz*320gb*webcam*fingerprint*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.