Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Where Should We Draw The Borderline Of Eating Wt Fingers? What Do U Think?(pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Should We Draw The Borderline Of Eating Wt Fingers? What Do U Think?(pics) (873 Views)

CEO Of Gran Imperio Group,ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Chilling Wt His Resort In Lag / Does 'leke Leke'actually Give White Fingers? / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Should We Draw The Borderline Of Eating Wt Fingers? What Do U Think?(pics) by Ivynwa(f): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2012
I came across this in facebook and was marvelled at the comments of the fans who are mostly Ghanaians and a few other Africans. I decided to post it in this forum to see how Nigerians will react to it.

It is not a movie, It's a picture of Yvonne Nelson eating with other actresses and an actor in her New York apartment---So what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Where Should We Draw The Borderline Of Eating Wt Fingers? What Do U Think?(pics) by emofine2(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2012
Well to be honest nothing struck me as out of the ordinary...undecided

Maybe we should draw the boderline with eating with our hands when it comes to crisps and chips eh? tongue

P.S. What type of comments did you find?
Re: Where Should We Draw The Borderline Of Eating Wt Fingers? What Do U Think?(pics) by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
I love this..It cool because we are Africans....I love Yvonne to mad!
Re: Where Should We Draw The Borderline Of Eating Wt Fingers? What Do U Think?(pics) by ifyalways(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Wow! See better food oh. Correct fufu and light soup with enough :"aponchi" lol
What do you expect them to do @ OP?use cutleries?
Me and my mates dig into our swallows with clean, dirt free fingers and that's how its gonna be for life!
Chei, see fufu oh, now I miss "ashanti home touch and asanka local"

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Man's Manhood 'disappears' After Having Sex With Married Woman / 墨尔本大学mu毕业证q/微信285347871澳洲毕业证成绩单文凭学历认证|the University Of Melbourne / Ahead Of His Coronation,new Oba Of Benin Kingdom Begins His 14-day Ritual(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.