Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Do You Really Love Your Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Really Love Your Job? (3122 Views)

9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job / 4 Better Ways To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?" / What Do You Really Love to Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by cassidy(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2006
when i got my present job, i felt like i had finally arrived but with each passing day i get to undastand it is a different pix from what u c outside with that the motivation is longer there. i haave cum to brace my self to c d positive and negative side of my job.

to answer the question I HATE AND LOVE MY JOB
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by lexfrosty: 2:10pm On May 04, 2006
Really nightrider/tamales cheesy
I am tired of this coding coding coding job, ihave always wanted to be in the entertainment industry, movies to be precise, i think its time i moved
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by nightrider: 3:31pm On May 04, 2006
what job do you do
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by lexfrosty: 8:49pm On May 04, 2006
i clean toilets using keyboard and mouse grin

what abt u? smiley
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by tamia(f): 12:05am On May 05, 2006
oh hell no! my job sucks! i work at a fast food restaurant n it's crazy in there!!!!!!!! standing on ur feet for 8-9pm with a lil' break in between all dat work for 6.50 an hour dat sucks!!!!!!
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by nightrider: 9:08am On May 05, 2006
lexyfrosty

i don't understand i'm sorry grin grin grin

i'm in advertising
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by eveseh(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2006
i love working but i dont have a job yet
am stay goin gto school
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by beyonce1(f): 3:57am On May 06, 2006
I am an accountant I like it but not love,  I wish I had my own business and be the M.D so long it generates good income. moreso I LOVE FREEDOM.
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by lexfrosty: 12:55pm On May 08, 2006
Nightrider i provide solutions using the keyboard and mouse as my hammer and chisel grin
am into IT.
SO where in da world u at?
abi make we carry this out convo go yahoo chat sef? wink
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by diyobdw(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2006
beyonce1:

I am an accountant I like it but not love, I wish I had my own business and be the M.D so long it generates good income. moreso I LOVE FREEDOM.
I hope being an MD means more flexibity of time than freedom
It is not easy to run a biz O!! but yeah it can be done undecided
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by ccaramel(f): 1:29am On Apr 16, 2007
I have the worst job, hating every bit of it, I'm on the phone all day long trying to be nice to all this cranky and upset customers, Can't wait to get me a job I love, God help me, embarassed
Re: Do You Really Love Your Job? by Mystique(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2007
I think my job sucks too, but wont leave till i get a better one. . . kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Working As Employees In The Same Company? / 42 Very Easy Ways To Improve Your Life / Ways To Earn As Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.