Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? (4996 Views)

Ways To Maximise Your Rewards During This Ramadan / Daily Hadith Quotes In This Ramadan / Building A Relationship With The Quran This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by sucre2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mai-suya:
Well it's a rhetorical question, but u can share yours also. I have two main oness.

1. Fulfilling the five daily prayers in JAMA AH (congregation)

2. Finishing the Quran at least twice..

I will limit mine to that for now, may Allah help us all.

Exactly what I have in mind may Allah see us through this holy month of blessings.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by mrkels(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
aryzgreat: refrain frm bombing the infidels
This may get you arrested you know.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by MRMICKMEN: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
my goal is to bomb more churches grin
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by owusagi: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
well, i will be so happy if the bokos [also muslims] can turn from their bombings and evil blood sucking ways together with their sponsors [buhari, atiku etc also muslims]; but untill then will i let known my goals for the ramadan because the so called our muslim brothers are not living an examplary life at all!!! meanwhile, am still ecpecting to see or hear a bomb blast during this season as was the case during chritmas season if they claim the war is not against christianity.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by concordetz: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
WHEN I HAVE CAUSE, I KEEP WONDERING WHY I WAS CREATED, WHO CREATED ME AND WHAT MY END SHALL BE.

THERE ARE SO MUCH CONFUSION IN THE WORLD PLANTED BY SATAN ..

FROM ADAM AND EVE DAYS, THERE HAS BEEN CONFUSION AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CONFUSION. RELIGIONS ARE MULTIPLYING WITH THEIR ACCOMPANYING EVIL.
TENSION EVERYWHERE. PEOPLE FIGHTING.

WHAT FOR? MY RELIGION IS THE RIGHT, YOURS IS WRONG, THEN SOMETIMES ANOTHER FALSE ONE ‘ECCUMENISM WHICH IMPLIES THAT ALL RELIGIONS ARE DIFFERENT WAYS OF TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GOD.

THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE GOD, WHICH IS THE TRUE GOD. ALL OTHERS ARE FALSE.

WHY WILL I FIGHT OR KILL FOR A GOD ,IF HE IS THAT REAL AND POWERFUL HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGHT FOR HIMSELF .EXCEPT HE IS A BLOOD THIRSTY OR CONFUSION CREATING GOD. IN THAT CASE HE IS FALSE AND NOT WORTHY OF A WORSHIP.

THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO LOVED THE WORLD SO MUCH AND IN OUR LOST STATE BOTHERED FOR OUR SALVATION SO MUCH THAT HE GAVE JESUS CHRIST HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE FOR US.

HOLINESS IS THE ONLY MEDIUM TO SEE GOD►TRUE..THIS HOLINESS IS PROFESSED BY ALL RELIGIONS.

HOLINESS CAN NEVER BE ATTAINED BY ANY MAN; BUT TRULY IT IS ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST THAT ANYONE CAN ACQUIRE THE POWER [POWER!!!!] TO SIN NO MORE. PLEASE DO NOT BE CONFUSED BY MAJORITY OF CHRIST CONFESSORS WHO STILL ABIDE IN SIN .

QUITE ENORMOUS ARE THE POPULATION OF THE FALSE CONFESSORS THAT ONE ALWAYS SEE REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT ALL IS THE SAME. BUT NEVER.

JESUS WAS HERE ON EARTH, HE NEVER FOUGHT A WAR. EXCEPT BY HIS EFFECTIVE AND FUNCTIONAL SPOKEN WORD. THIS WORD WAS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE SHARPEST SWORD.

HE FREELY GAVE HIMSELF TO BE CAJOLED ,HUMILIATED, KILLED AND THEN RESURRECTED. AFTER HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION MORE MIRACLES WERE DONE THROUGH HIS WORDS AND MENTION OF HIS NAME BY HIS DISCIPLES .UPTILL TODAY HIS BLOOD IS STILL FRESH AND DOES MIRACLES EVEN IN MY AND YOUR LIFE AND WILL REMAIN SO FOREVER..
THE GREATEST MIRACLE WILL BE YOUR CONVERSION AND DELIVERANCE FROM SIN.

HIS GOD MUST BE THE TRUE GOD.LETS ACCEPT HIM AS OUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. LET’S BELIEVE IN HIS SONSHIP OF GOD .HE WAS CRUCIFIED, DIED AND RESURRECTED SO THAT YOU AND I WILL BE SAVED AND HAVE A HOLD AND STAKE IN GOD’S ETERNAL POSSESSIONS IN HEAVEN.. EVERYONE OUTSIDE JESUS HAS MISSED ETERNAL STAKE WITH GOD.

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THINGS,THIS DISCUSSION DOES NOT ASSURE ANY ONE WHO STILL COMMIT SINS . ― ANY TYPE OF SIN NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL A PLACE IN GOD’S KINGDOM .FOR IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD HAS NEVER SPARED ANY SINNER NO MATTER HIS ORIENTATION, HIS RELIGIOUS INCLINATION, HEIGHT OR POSITION.

NO ONE IS RIGHTEOUS .TRUE.

THAT IS, WHERE, THE PLACE OF THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS TO WASH AWAY SIN AND THE POWER TO BE AND REMAIN RIGHTEOUS THROUGH HIS NAME BECOMES INEVITABLE.
NOTE I SAID POWER NOT FEELING,OR IMAGINATION.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT MANY PEOPLE JUST SAY THEY BELIEVE. NO SALVATION ,NO CONFESSION ,NO REPENTANCE AND DETERMINATION/FAITH TO GO AND SIN NO MORE

IMPORTANTLY PRAYER IS REQUIRED. PRAY; "TRUE GOD SHOW ME THE RIGHT WAY TO MEET YOU AND TO PLEASE YOU".

""I WANT TO BE WITH YOU ETERNALLY AFTER THIS LIFE NO MATTER HOW WELL OR NOT I HAVE THINGS HERE ON EARTH". IF YOU ARE SINCERE,VICTORY IS GRANTEED.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by mu2sa2: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Is Nairaland owned by the Moslem?i'm tired of the Ramadan this,Ramadan that! Haba!there are other religions on Nairaland o,i guess either Seun is a religion biased person,or the Moderators..must everything relating to Ramadan make Frontpage?as if there are no better story.we know that Ramadan has started.
Who is forcing u to read ramadan threads?

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Humphreydis(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Why cant you guys go into ur closet and pray...why una dey cum nairaland dey form notice me...huh!...here no be mosque o...biko nu..
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Humphreydis(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2012
But wait o...wat is ramadan biko nu....o ndi nke ana egbu atulu....
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by EvilSirit: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
Yomieluv: Is Nairaland owned by the Moslem?i'm tired of the Ramadan this,Ramadan that! Haba!there are other religions on Nairaland o,i guess either Seun is a religion biased person,or the Moderators..must everything relating to Ramadan make Frontpage?as if there are no better story.we know that Ramadan has started.
Who call you here? u no fit Waka pass...mschwww
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Humphreydis(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
MR MICKMEN: my goal is to bomb more churches grin
.......and may you die in the process...AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Humphreydis(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
Evil Sirit:
......na your papa house??..
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by jamil2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Allah ya rufa mana asiri duniya da lahira. I pray hard for Allah to ease everthing for me and grant His mercy favor upon me and entire Muslim ummah ameen.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by DExplorer1: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by luq4u(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
@concordetz this is not the right place for you to propagate that and I belief you know,shakespere says "religion is the opium of the people" if you continue like this you are not better than the BOKOHARAM,let there be PEACE. Ensure&assure of RELIGION TOLERANCE. My wish is to complete quran at least once, adhere to all islamic tenet and pray for continuity after ramadan. More than before
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by luq4u(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
To all fasting muslim NIGERIANS,this is our MECCA/JERUSALEM Pray for it's PEACE&TRANQUILITY, paradigm shift for all OUR LEADERS "BOKOHARAM can embrace PEACE".no prayer no power. Non muslim Nigerian john us and make it a better place for you&me
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
mu2sa2: Who is forcing u to read ramadan threads?
nobody is forcing me to read this rubbish,haba,na front page i see.do u think without it bin on a front page,i'll click on it?i've time for beta tinz.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
Evil Sirit:
nobody called me,just my opinion na.i hate repetitions in my lyf.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by jarmooh: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
To ask Allah to make me refrain frm bad acts and turn me into a fully-fledged practicing muslim. To pray for those that do not understand islam, may Allah frgv them and guide them to the ryt path.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Otseh: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Uchwilliam: Bomb at least 1 church
if u are a muslim u should know that it is a sin to kill in a place where the name of God is mention. Also know that there is no compulsion in religion (Quran chapt 2 verse 256).
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by nagoma(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
aweaweawe: midnight prayers,in knw ALLAH would answer me.seeking 4 admission.

May Allah answer your prayers. Amin.

I intend to complete the reading of Quraan and to attend as many Jamaa prayers as possible and to help as many people as I can especially those in need of food. May Allah guide us rightly. amin.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by talk2me006(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
aweaweawe: midnight prayers,in knw ALLAH would answer me.seeking 4 admission.
Inshaalah ! Allah wil surely anwser ur prayer as he did for me last time wen am in ur shoe.
just try and wake up for tahajud
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by Tczar(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
My goal is to mk sure i observe my 5daily prayer as many tarawis as possible,May Allah help us all.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by wyt(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
to all Muslim faithful pls use this time to read the book titled "who is this Allah"
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by talk2me006(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
owusagi: well, i will be so happy if the bokos [also muslims] can turn from their bombings and evil blood sucking ways together with their sponsors [buhari, atiku etc also muslims]; but untill then will i let known my goals for the ramadan because the so called our muslim brothers are not living an examplary life at all!!! meanwhile, am still ecpecting to see or hear a bomb blast during this season as was the case during chritmas season if they claim the war is not against christianity.
pls are u mentaly ok sha? or shld we query SOL from ur skull.
na quesion i dey ask oo..
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by DICKtator: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
The Question is "Am i Playing?"
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by whitedove(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
My goal for this fasting period is to see my muslim brothers and sisters uniting against the blood-sucking evil called BOKO HARAM and to know that is not worth it to kill fellow human beings because of some proverbial ,non existent 72 virgins.finally, that politicians especiallly Nothern politicians,will stop fooling us that Boko boys are not against the christians.See Qur'an 5:51
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by rashylous(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2012

bro...wetin now...you be ILLUMINATI?...even OBAMA sef appreciate every damn thing about his Ramadan...
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by ismhab(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
wyt: to all Muslim faithful pls use this time to read the book titled "who is this Allah"

He is the creator of heaven, all living and dead
things.
Re: What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? by afrikanns: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Uchwilliam: Bomb at least 1 church
may God assists u 2 carry it out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Didn't See Any Virgin In Heaven / A Touching Hadith About Dua During Iftar / Picture: Meet A New King Olowu Of Owu Ile With His Two Wives (olori)in Nikob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.