Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! (5659 Views)

This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Solution to airtel bb on android!!! / Download This App And See The Wonder Of Chat, Pinging, Poking, Whatapps In 1 App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 14, 2012
There type of ladies really get
lucky to find an
airhead for a husband,

she ignores her groom
and chats on blackberry right
inside the church,
tell me about being
disrespectful.
NAIJA
LADIES I FEAR O.please share
your view abt
dis attitude..

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by somama(f): 3:57am On Jul 14, 2012
a lot of things might be going on, she might not just be pinging for fun. Who knows she may be trying to avert crisis
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by FriendMark(m): 4:39am On Jul 14, 2012
The BlackBerry fever is spreading wide. Warn your friends and relatives about it. LOL
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by uberchic: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2012
She į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ pinging her groom, afterall the groom has his head down who knws, he might bε̲̣̣̣̥ pinging as well
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by lexonah(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2012
they both are pinging swiri.....its a romantic setting tho...
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2012
I love BB jare, now you can easily say I love you and bed a lady without much ado
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by greenhope(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2012
Everybody in the pics is Pinging including the ashabi's
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by okeyxyz(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2012
isn't it obvious that the church service has not started? because nobody is paying attention to the pulpit. So she's done nothing wrong.
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by nikkyshyne(f): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
So, becoox she's with the bb means she is pinging nii?? She prolly was updating her facebook status "My Wedding tinz" or tryin to call a VIP.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
nikkyshyne: So, becoox she's with the bb means she is pinging nii?? She prolly was updating her facebook status "My Wedding tinz" or tryin to call a VIP.
i guess u are the lady.. Lol
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Biola4u(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
nikkyshyne: So, becoox she's with the bb means she is pinging nii?? She prolly was updating her facebook status "My Wedding tinz" or tryin to call a VIP.
U make call with one hand, not both. And who is she tellin about her pre-wedding on facebook ? Aren't they supposed to be there with her !?
That is obvious pinging but could be a useful one for the event.
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Who knows maybe they met on net.
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by dazz661(f): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
I actually think she's reading a bible paSsage from her phone.... Not neccessarily pinging!the groom is also looking down, maybe also reading a bible... Who knows!
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by TheWiseGuy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Davluck(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Is dt nt Banky W?...c his '2-bedroom-flat' head.
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by callobi4me: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2012
BB hv don more harm than gud
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Chibenze(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2012
They are showing the world what they really are maybe the lady is not educated that is why everyone is expected to go to school http://chibenze-alltopic..com
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by josephocole: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2012
tongue at least let us respect the fact that we are in church....ping later on
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Emmaville(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2012
she is jst anxious n excited. i bliv she might hav snapped enuf pics of d sorroundings n den updating it, tagging ppeps on fcb n sending BCs. she might hav started it from home as in:leaving home tins, nw in church tins, n so on........bt to me e no make sense sha.
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
Billyonaire: I love BB jare, now you can easily say I love you and bed a lady without much ado

Go and marry.
Re: Photo Of A Bride Busy Pinging With BB On Her Wedding Day In The Church! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
She was married from the village.

(1) (Reply)

Ha! Tiger Is Undoubtedly The King Of The Jungle [photos] ♠️♠️ / Yay! My Cybercafe Got An Inverter! / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.