Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (213584 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Jonyblaze: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2018
topsquino:
Hello Everyone

I'm planning to write the CFA level 1 next year. I'm planning to practice for 1 year, and I intend to spend 4 hours everyday for 365 days to get started. However, I really want to spend my time wisely by reading the right books and notes. Part of my motivation for this exam is the fact that it is hard and that I'm passionate about learning more about financial investment. It would be great if anyone can send me all the materials that I need for level 1 to this email: topsquino(at)gmail(dot)com Kindly change the (at) to @ and dot to . I look forward to hearing from receiving files from anyone who can make my studying process seamlessly easy.

This is actually my plan also. Heard of Mark Meldrum and how awesome his video tutorials are. Tho to fully enjoy he's benefits u have to subscribe to him. That's actually what I plan to use for my study. Apparently I know someone who used him exclusively and passed level 1 and 2 and using him for level 3 now. Only Mark Meldrum and practicing past questions of 6 years before exam was what he has been using so far

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Jonyblaze:

This is actually my plan also. Heard of Mark Meldrum and how awesome his video tutorials are. Tho to fully enjoy he's benefits u have to subscribe to him. That's actually what I plan to use for my study. Apparently I know someone who used him exclusively and passed level 1 and 2 and using him for level 3 now. Only Mark Meldrum and practicing past questions of 6 years before exam was what he has been using so far

Cool. I've just checked his channel on YouTube, and I must say I was impressed. When you are planning to subscribe? Both of us could contribute the fee and enjoy the benefits. That's what these Asian guys do: They pool resources together and enjoy premium tutorials at a low cost. Let me know what you think
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by chetaraph(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
topsquino:

Cool. I've just checked his channel on YouTube, and I must say I was impressed. When you are planning to subscribe? Both of us could contribute the fee and enjoy the benefits. That's what these Asian guys do: They pool resources together and enjoy premium tutorials at a low cost. Let me know what you think

hi,

am interested. i have sent u a PM. kindly reply.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by chetaraph(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
hello Fiyinfoluwa20,

please i need the level 1 study material. kindly send to chetaraph007@gmail.com.

thanks.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by benebaby77: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Here comes the good news.....

CFA now has centre in Lagos for June exams....

Probably, another centre in Abuja before 2018 comes to an end....
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
chetaraph:

hi,

am interested. i have sent u a PM. kindly reply.

Replied
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by SmartPolician: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
topsquino:

Hi Boss,

Hope you are doing great. In the past you stepped up content writing on nairaland.com, making a good number of freelancers here understand that they can lead a good life as content writers.

I need a favor from you. Could you help me with a copy of winning proposal, please? Perhaps I need to step up proposal in order to start winning more juicy projects online.

Please don't say no.

Thank you
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Osaze007: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Useless exam
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Bakare19: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Osaze007:
Useless exam
Useless you don't mean?!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by ToluNewman: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
topsquino:

I am interested as well oo. Full package for Level 1 is 225CAD on his website. If 3 or 4 of us can pull resources together, it would be awesome.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2018
ToluNewman:

I am interested as well oo. Full package for Level 1 is 225CAD on his website. If 3 or 4 of us can pull resources together, it would be awesome.

All right, you can send me a PM today. We intend to discuss how to discuss the terms and conditions of the agreement. Most importantly, please have in mind that the login details will not be shared with anyone who does not contribute for this.

Thank you for your understanding
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2018
SmartPolician:

Hi Boss,

Hope you are doing great. In the past you stepped up content writing on nairaland.com, making a good number of freelancers here understand that they can lead a good life as content writers.

I need a favor from you. Could you help me with a copy of winning proposal, please? Perhaps I need to step up proposal in order to start winning more juicy projects online.

Please don't say no.

Thank you

Apologies for the dilatory reply. I have been on a digital detox for a while. That's why I was unable to reply your message on time. By the way, I have never relented in my efforts to step up content writing here. It's just that I am relying on a new model, which has assisted me in the last 10 months to work less and make three times of what i was earning before. And as you can see, I'm planning to tow a new difficult path which I hope would be life changing and more financially rewarding in the next few years.

As for your question, it would be great if you could let me know the platform where you are working, including what you've done so far to win "juicy projects" online. It would also be appreciative if you could send me a PM as I won't want to derail this great thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by omodudu01: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
VACANCY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER!!!
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our Client. You will be the front of the Company and will have the dedication to create and apply an Effective Sales Strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable Financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with Clients.
Interested Candidates should forward their resume to: hr.glittersconsult@gmail.com or contact the Admin on 08183728987. This offer end on 20th May 2018.
Minimum of HND/BSC with 2 years experience.
NOTE: Only Lagos residents should apply.
Primeconsultant.com.ng
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello

Chetaraph and I have just discussed about subscribing for the Mark Meldrum Level. The price is 225 CAD (approximately 69k). See it here https://www.markmeldrum.com/product/level-1-full-package/

Our aim is to add one more person, who has plans to write the CFA LEVEL 1 exam this December or June next year, so that each of us can contribute 23k. If you are interested in this joint effort and if you have your cash ready before May 1, 2018, feel free to let me know here or better still send me a PM. We will only consider the first person to drop his or her cash. To ascertain that I'm not a scammer, you can check my profile.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by ToluNewman: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2018
topsquino:

All right, you can send me a PM today. We intend to discuss how to discuss the terms and conditions of the agreement. Most importantly, please have in mind that the login details will not be shared with anyone who does not contribute for this.

Thank you for your understanding

Great, unfortunately I don't have access to my Nairaland mail. Can you shoot a mail to Rccypher19@gmail.com ?

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2018
ToluNewman:

Great, unfortunately I don't have access to my Nairaland mail. Can you shoot a mail to Rccypher19@gmail.com ?

Sent
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
topsquino:
Hello

Chetaraph and I have just discussed about subscribing for the Mark Meldrum Level. The price is 225 CAD (approximately 69k). See it here https://www.markmeldrum.com/product/level-1-full-package/

Our aim is to add one more person, who has plans to write the CFA LEVEL 1 exam this December or June next year, so that each of us can contribute 23k. If you are interested in this joint effort and if you have your cash ready before May 1, 2018, feel free to let me know here or better still send me a PM. We will only consider the first person to drop his or her cash. To ascertain that I'm not a scammer, you can check my profile.

Regards

Topsquino

How do we intend to split the bill ? Cause I already paid for a number of the videos and materials. Secondly, it logs me out in browser A when I try to log in inBrowser B, how do we handle a situation where you are using it, I am and a third person ?

As mentioned above , I have access to

QM Videos
FRA Videos
Equity Videos & Notes
FI notes
AI & Derivatives Notes & Videos
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by think: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Don’t pay for CFA materials on NL. Mention me to get it for free.

Kindly share with me. Here is my email mathiasamuta@gmail.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by chetaraph(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:

How do we intend to split the bill ? Cause I already paid for a number of the videos and materials. Secondly, it logs me out in browser A when I try to log in inBrowser B, how do we handle a situation where you are using it, I am and a third person ?

QM Videos
FRA Videos
Equity Videos & Notes
FI notes

hello Fiyin..

Thanks for the concerns raised about login in but i believe it will be addressed once we have you on board. so to get on board and conclude all necessary agreement contact either topsquino or myself. we still looking for a third and last person. hoping to have u on board.

thanks
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by SmartPolician: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
topsquino:

Apologies for the dilatory reply. I have been on a digital detox for a while. That's why I was unable to reply your message on time. By the way, I have never relented in my efforts to step up content writing here. It's just that I am relying on a new model, which has assisted me in the last 10 months to work less and make three times of what i was earning before. And as you can see, I'm planning to tow a new difficult path which I hope would be life changing and more financially rewarding in the next few years.

As for your question, it would be great if you could let me know the platform where you are working, including what you've done so far to win "juicy projects" online. It would also be appreciative if you could send me a PM as I won't want to derail this great thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Topsquino

I will be waiting for you to respond; I sent you a PM. Thanks
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
SmartPolician:

I will be waiting for you to respond; I sent you a PM. Thanks

I don't think I received any mail. Kindly send it again
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by topsquino(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:

QM Videos
FRA Videos
Equity Videos & Notes
FI notes

Thank you for your message. Could you please send me a PM so that we can discuss this issue as well as other inquiries you have. I look forward to receiving your reply.

Regards

Topsquino

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Buy Current year materials,
CFA notes, Video, Audio and Qbank available.

Dont plan to fail. pass at a sitting. call 08025822587

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by hilaryxoxo(f): 10:19am On May 07, 2018
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by ozemestats(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2018
Hi Fiyinfoluwa20,
I'm definitely intrigued. Pls, share with me
ozemestats@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Baldg: 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Don’t pay for CFA materials on NL. Mention me to get it for free.

Hello,
I'm very interested. tosindfirstt@gmail.com
i appreciate.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Kemyem: 7:13am On May 25, 2018
Hey Fiyin, good morning, i need the materials please... Thank you in advance.... Here is my mail: charliehall219@gmail.com [quote author=Fiyinfoluwa20 post=67060537]

QM Videos
FRA Videos
Equity Videos & Notes
FI notes

[/quality ote]
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Jokiely6(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hi fiyinfoluwa I am very much interested in this
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Lagoseko(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dear NL.
Please can someone give me a direction on how to go about registering for CFA. I have read through all the comments above but only saw how to go about the material. After registration I will then proceed on how to get material and how to prepare for the exams.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by buckolah: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dear Team,
I want to write CFA in December, level 1. Can i still register now and how may i go about it. Pls assist a sister. Also if dere are other pple hia willing to co study and motivate one anoda for d Dec 2018 exams. I heard the exam is Notoriously difficult but yes I can. Pls respond pple pls
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by platinumsam: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
buckolah:
Dear Team,
I want to write CFA in December, level 1. Can i still register now and how may i go about it. Pls assist a sister. Also if dere are other pple hia willing to co study and motivate one anoda for d Dec 2018 exams. I heard the exam is Notoriously difficult but yes I can. Pls respond pple pls
Yes you can still register, I registered 5 days ago, 6 months should be ok with hard work

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (76) (Reply)

Total Oil And Gas Workers / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.