Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Visit To Enugu. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Visit To Enugu. (3256 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Visit To Awujale Of Ijebuland! Video!!! / Ooni’s Visit To Alaafin: What The Yoruba Stand To Benefit. / Picture Of Awo's Visit To Niger Delta In 1952 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Enugu. by morpheus24: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^ still on your B(#*. SH#(T.

Grow up kid!
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by dasparrow: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
morpheus24: ^^ still on your B(#*. SH#(T.

Grow up kid!

You are the one who needs to grow up benin AKA KB1 AKA blyss AKA Morpheus24! You have been put on blast and I am soooooo loving it. Jumping from one Nigerian online forum to the next acting a fool. Now you have been exposed. Deal with it! I always knew you were a delusional bum, LOL grin
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by Blyss: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
dasparrow:

You are the one who needs to grow up benin AKA KB1 AKA blyss AKA Morpheus24! You have been put on blast and I am soooooo loving it. Jumping from one Nigerian online forum to the next acting a fool. Now you have been exposed. Deal with it! I always knew you were a delusional bum, LOL grin

LOL. Wow, so now I'm Morpheus as well? cheesy cheesy Interesting.
Re: My Visit To Enugu. by DaddyBlack: 2:26am On Mar 28, 2013
Blyss: Enugu was ok. I Loved the mountainous greenery in which encompassed the whole area. It had some really cute villages and gorgeous emerald green grass filled valleys as well. Enugu City was unfortunately like most Nigerian cities; greatly lacking for a city it's size. The underdevelopment of the nation's Urban areas is disgraceful, though if proper investment is channeled into them they can become very nice areas, in that they already have very enchanting surroundings. Like Enugu, in which sits splendidly in the mid of a deep valley with towering green mountains surrounding it; I could only imagine what it would look like if it was an actual well developed city.  cheesy Enugu has great potential for development as well, with it's large coal and various other large amounts of natural resources in which are not being tapped to their full potential.

Enugu would be a major key factor in the infrastructural improvement of the nation's transportation system, due to its large resources of nearly every natural element needed to develop modern interstate highways, rail lines and more. It can be the raw industrial hub of the nation, producing everything from Automobiles, train cars, steel, tar, electricity, cement, refined fuels and even smaller things like paper, pencils, and building supplies of all types for a booming housing industry, with the giant amount of natural resources it has in its immediot area. Nigeria has the type of resource density that others can only dream they had and yet they do little to nothing with it.

With its population size, centralized global location and natural resource immensity, it should be a Super power and or at least a budding one by now. As the respected or so called.. giant of the African continent, if the nation had its ish together, they'd not only possess the immense amounts of resources in which they have in their land--- but also lucrative access to those of other lesser African nations who would be more willing to sell to a strong industrialized Nigeria than China or West. You all squandered an untouchable dream. Despicable. cheesy

Sir, Do you Remember a Guy Called Benin from a Nigerian Website Called Naijarules? back in the early 2000s?

Re: My Visit To Enugu. by pleep(m): 2:40am On Mar 28, 2013
=0 de-evolution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Translate This Word To Your Language / Which Ethnic Nationality Has The Most Diverse / Best Dance Moves? / Are Igbo People Really Over 90% Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.