Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

D’banj – Oyato - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D’banj – Oyato (25462 Views)

Video: Lets Get This Party STARted - Wizkid, D’Banj, M.I, 2face, Tiwa Savage / Mercury Records In The UK Signs D’banj / D’banj’s New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2012
For every 10 D banj's haters, 9 must be ibos. . .funny while these fucktards are hating him, eastenders are queuing the song or itune is making profit via massive downloads . Fools are fools!

Ijogz K: The witch dat is doing Dbanj must reli be a wicked 1 ooooh, I suspect it to be d same witch dat was on Rashidi Yekini case...!!! Dbanj has lost it completely .....

l

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by billante(m): 12:55am On Jul 15, 2012
Sounded more like ijebu ode song! Like a sango war song!! Is dis wat UK white fans will be singing along to

3 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by ayex2013: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2012
I'm in Love wiv Dbanj, no homo! And d fact dat u guyz don't get z dat even if dbanj jst sends us only instrumentals as his first single and just saying Oshe! On it his loyal fans would still listen and rock it. I'm a loyal fan! Ride on Oyebanjo...

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2012
Check out this thread for proof or goto youtube, twitter and facebook. . . OoooSsssHhhhEeeeee!

Rhino.5dm:
For every 10 D banj's haters, 9 must be ibos. . .funny while these fucktards are hating him, eastenders are queuing the song or itune is making profit via massive downloads . Fools are fools!

Re: D’banj – Oyato by dont8(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2012
Can haters please jump from al-burj and keep shut for once!

Thank you.
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Abagworo(m): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2012
Crap.
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Abagworo(m): 1:04am On Jul 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

I pity people like you that turn everything to ethnic war. You are like our poor leaders.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2012
^
Do you think I have problem with calling a spade a spade? Pity yourself FOOL!
Re: D’banj – Oyato by adoniza(m): 1:08am On Jul 15, 2012
Nothing spectacular, just average.
Re: D’banj – Oyato by sanchez4eva: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2012
SOME NIGERIANS ARE STUPID SHA.... Τ̲̅ЂΕ̲̣̣̣̥ SONG MAKE SENSE DIE...COOL AND PLEASING TO D EARS AND THAT HARMONICA PART WAS FUCKIN AWESOME...IT IS NOT A GRAMMY WINNING SONG BUT ITS TYT SO THUMBS UP TO DBANJ AND Bleep DON JAZZY AND HIS TERRIBLE MAVIN RECORD

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by bayusman: 1:11am On Jul 15, 2012
I think he needs to go back Don he only knows what fits is tyle of music.
Re: D’banj – Oyato by sandysprax(m): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2012
dont8: Can haters please jump from al-burj and keep shut for once!

Thank you.

Do u mean burj-al-arab mate?.

Anyway, that song is below expectation, thank you.

Apparently an ingredient is missing from it and it's Don Jazzy and their popular signature, "It's Don Jazzy again".

@Rhino.5dm, Ur parents obviously wasted money sending u to school if at all u did attend one. If i were them, i would have swapped u for a Nitel line.Can u not be reasonable for once and speak like a civilised & enlightened human for u might unfortunately end up leading Nigeria someday. U are only further dividing us and sowing the seed of discord and hatred for each other's tribe. What has tribe got to this with this thread?

6 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by airmark(m): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2012
@ 0:06 - 0:008 , did he say '' Jazzy, forget'' ? grin grin grin
Re: D’banj – Oyato by bashr8: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

mumu like you , i would have mind my buisness about the song but since u want us to comment on it the song is rubbish compared to his previous songs, so people should not critisice because they are not of same ethnic group? you sound like a kid.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 15, 2012
Wondering how I can get back the 2 minutes of my life I just wasted listening to this crap.
Dbanj just cooled down to yarn absolute pap on such a wonderful beat sha...
His only good bit was when he wasn't singing, just playing his harmonica...

Dbanj my nigga,as Don jazzy commot your yansh don open...

Still a fan tho. wink

3 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 1:23am On Jul 15, 2012
. . .And I think you should go back to the rehabs. What da fucck is Don Jazzy? Name one successful artist from Don Jazzy's crew after D banj, just ONE!

Personally, I think Don Jazzy should go back to D banj cos he is doing terribly bad.

bayusman: I think he needs to go back Don he only knows what fits is tyle of music.

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2012
Ibos? ? I know them!

bashr8: mumu like you , the song is rubbish compared to his previous songs, so people should not critisice because they are not of same ethnic group? you sound like a kid.
Re: D’banj – Oyato by bashr8: 1:26am On Jul 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
. . .And I think you should go back to the rehabs. What da fucck is Don Jazzy? Name one successful artist from Don Jazzy's crew after D banj, just ONE!

Personally, I think Don Jazzy should go back to D banj cos he is doing terribly bad.

all the artist in mavin are A list artist so i dont even know what point you are trying to make ,as for who Don jazzy is , he is among forbes most influential african youths, nigeria best producer and the richest nigerian musician after Psquare .
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 1:28am On Jul 15, 2012
Point to me ONE thing D Jazzy has achieved in his career other than D banj! Just ONE

This is to tell you fools that D banj is the man and not the other way round. Fucktards

jackbauersballs: Wondering how I can get back the 2 minutes of my life I just wasted listening to this crap.
Dbanj just cooled down to yarn absolute pap on such a wonderful beat sha...
His only good bit was when he wasn't singing, just playing his harmonica...

Dbanj my nigga,as Don jazzy commot your yansh don open...

Still a fan tho. wink
Re: D’banj – Oyato by bashr8: 1:28am On Jul 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Ibos? ? I know them!

yes , igbo man made him what he is today , igbo man is his buisness manager, igbo man will make money from distribution of his song in nigeria and west africa whether he sings rubbish or not so no mater what igbo man must make money.

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Wande is pretty successful.
Tiwa Savage is also quite succesful...

If you're equating success to Dbanj's level of achievement,
then A LOT of Nigerian artistes are not successful including MI, Wizkid, Psquare etc...
Re: D’banj – Oyato by bashr8: 1:30am On Jul 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Point to me ONE thing D Jazzy has achieved in his career other than D banj! Just ONE

This is to tell you fools that D banj is the man and not the other way round. Fucktards

its good you recognise who made dbanj[b]Don jazzy is , he is among forbes most influential african youths, nigeria best producer and the richest nigerian musician after Psquare[/b]
Re: D’banj – Oyato by billante(m): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2012
Dis thread don already turn tribal...anyway na only am dey take a thread to 10 pages in an hour!
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 1:44am On Jul 15, 2012
--Ignores the fool--

jackbauersballs:

Wande is pretty successful.
Tiwa Savage is also quite succesful...

If you're equating success to Dbanj's level of achievement,
then A LOT of Nigerian artistes are not successful including MI, Wizkid, Psquare etc...

who made Tiwa Savage? Don Jazzy? . .are you on crack or something?.

yeah, "Wande is pretty seccessful" in selling bread. Show me ONE contract or reasonable record-sell rate by wande. Just ONE.

1 Like

Re: D’banj – Oyato by lazinc(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2012
Simply Rubbish!!
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Rhino5dm: 1:51am On Jul 15, 2012
Another person looking for cheap fame is shouting Rhino.5dm. No one is going regard you smart by merely shouting my names alone.

By the way, are you ibo? SMH!

sandysprax:

Do u mean burj-al-arab mate?.

Anyway, that song is below expectation, thank you.

Apparently an ingredient is missing from it and it's Don Jazzy and their popular signature, "It's Don Jazzy again".

@Rhino.5dm, Ur parents obviously wasted money sending u to school if at all u did attend one. If i were them, i would have swapped u for a Nitel line.Can u not be reasonable for once and speak like a civilised & enlightened human for u might unfortunately end up leading Nigeria someday. U are only further dividing us and sowing the seed of discord and hatred for each other's tribe. What has tribe got to this with this thread?
Re: D’banj – Oyato by double08(m): 1:52am On Jul 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
Do you think I have problem with calling a spade a spade? Pity yourself FOOL!

Rhino,your brain is like that of a rhino..what has ibos gotten to do about who likes his songs or not

Back to the topic,the song is an average song,only one verse and you keep repeating 'oyato' whatever that means is that what he intends to ship over to the US of A? Wondering what Kanye is think right now like WTF is he singing grin

2 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 15, 2012
You said:

Rhino.5dm:
Name one successful artist from Don Jazzy's crew after D banj, [b]just ONE![/b]

I mentioned Tiwa Savage

And you're asking:

Rhino.5dm:

who made Tiwa Savage?
Don Jazzy? . .are you on crack or something?.

Are you not a fool?
Is Tiwa Savage not IN don jazzy's crew?

As for wande coal,His debut album: Mushin2Mohits was one of the biggest albums of 2009.
A little research lists some of his awards including:

Next Rated Hip Hop World Awards 2008.

Naija’s fastest Rising Superstar UNIPORT AWARDS 2008

Dynamix Youth awards 2009-Song of the Year.

BEST AFRO HIP HOP VIDEO Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA) 2009

African Artiste of the Year - Ghana Music Awards 2010

Artiste of the Year – 2010 Hip Hop World Awards

Best R&b/Pop Single – 2010 Hip Hop World Awards

Album of the year 2010 Hip Hop World Awards

Song of the Year 2010 Hip Hop World Awards

Hip Hop Revelation of the Year 2010 Hip Hop World Awards.

Best rhythm and blues singer of the year 2009 city people

Album of the year 2010 City People

Outstanding Performance in the music industry 2010 City People

Artist of year 2010 City People

Rhino you lack manners
you lack etiquette

BUT worst of all....You lack COMMON SENSE.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj – Oyato by dayokanu(m): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2012
Well done skibanj
Re: D’banj – Oyato by Mcleo007(m): 1:59am On Jul 15, 2012
nice piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido's Fem (video) / FREE BEAT: Dj Yk Beats - Gbedu Beats 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.