Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1259132 members, 1700054 topics. Date: Friday, 24 October 2014 at 08:01 AM

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... (8919 Views)

Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) / Free Logo For You. / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2012
@xzibukz and @ak_47 what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2012
@ak_47 why is it uploading in a diff resolution to your own uploads, I want my uploads to be proportional so its better and clearly seen, understood and appreciated
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by chemashie(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2012
I need one for my new project “Naija Market Place“ you can check of my page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dotcomnamename: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2012
chemashie: I need one for my new project “Naija Market Place“ you can check of my page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace

You're good. You really try. Pls can you design this logo for me. The name is: TheReturn OfAmebo

Thanks.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
chemashie:
Design for ‘Naija Market Place‘ it is for ecommerce purpose, you can check my page @www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace. Thank you.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
lindsee...
AKAY-47, abeg no vex say i dey pokernose for ur thread o. just tryna help out.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dotcomnamename: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
erad: lindsee...
AKAY-47, abeg no vex say i dey pokernose for ur thread o. just tryna help out.

erad, you're so good too. Keep it up, nice one.

Can u help me design two different logo? The names are bellow.

1. TheReturn OfAmebo

2. My'muzik Records

God bless.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Rhemmymatician(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
@erad which software do u use in designing? Esp these 2 u just did
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rhemmymatician: @erad which software do u use in designing? Esp these 2 u just did
adobe illustrator.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dotcomnamename: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
erad: adobe illustrator.

erad, i hope u did not forget me? pls oo grin
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

erad, you're so good too. Keep it up, nice one.

Can u help me design two different logo? The names are bellow.

1. TheReturn OfAmebo

2. My'muzik Records

God bless.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dotcomnamename: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=erad][/quote]

Haa,erad, you're too much shocked.
I must confess that you're too good kiss.

Pls it remain the last one. The name is: My'muzik Records

Pls let it big so it can be seen bold on facebook & be unique like the first one... kiss kiss kiss
For example, simple logo like the one i uploaded konvict muzik

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2012
made sum earlier designs wif d wrong spelling, hope this is ok though. glad u liked the other one.
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Haa,erad, you're too much shocked.
I must confess that you're too good kiss.

Pls it remain the last one. The name is: My'muzik Records

Pls let it big so it can be seen bold on facebook & be unique like the first one... kiss kiss kiss
For example, simple logo like the one i uploaded konvict muzik

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dotcomnamename: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2012
erad: made sum earlier designs wif d wrong spelling, hope this is ok though. glad u liked the other one.

This incredible, keep it up erad... shocked
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by xzibukz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
@erad,

PLS I NEED A LOGO FOR MY PHOTOGRAPHY VENTURE.
THE NAME IS: iSNAP DIGIITAL CONCEPT
THE LOGO IS MEANT TO BE PUT AT D TOP RIGHT OF
ANY PICTURE AM GIVING OUT TO MY CUSTOMERS.
thanks
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
CARRY ON man your works are creative and incredible, i dont have any problem with that, afterall, we are all here to learn. Well done!
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
xzibukz: @erad,

PLS I NEED A LOGO FOR MY PHOTOGRAPHY VENTURE.
THE NAME IS: iSNAP DIGIITAL CONCEPT
THE LOGO IS MEANT TO BE PUT AT D TOP RIGHT OF
ANY PICTURE AM GIVING OUT TO MY CUSTOMERS.
thanks
thanks AKAY 47... much respect.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by xzibukz(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2012
Thanks erad.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by sheyma: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hey guyz, can u help create a logo for my movie company: legendary boss pictures
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by ugolucas: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Please, Design a logo for me for my company GoldonGlove Hostings. Colors are preferably gold and green. Thanks.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by yemikush: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by NOSCAM: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2012
akay_47: Try this

akay_47 please can you design a logo for me. The name of the company is bellow, and the registration number RC. will be at the center under the name of the company. Thank you.

GRACEDOT SUPERIOR LIMITED
(RC.774185)
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by NOSCAM: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2012
erad:
thanks AKAY 47... much respect.

Hi erad, please can you design a logo for me. The name of the company is bellow, and the registration number RC. will be at the center under the name of the company. Thank you.

GRACEDOT SUPERIOR LIMITED
(RC.774185)
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by ugolucas: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

erad, i hope u did not forget me? pls oo grin

& akay47 too, Am I LEFT BEHIND?? I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Alexkene(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2012
Please Akay, I will like a new logo for my website just launched. The name of the website is GidiExclusive.com

I will like if its something like this logo I attached or better. The colour should also be pink and green. And i will prefer if the image shape is rectangular not square.

Thanks sir for your work. God bless

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
Please guys I need you to help me with a logo.. I'll appreciate something nice for an ICT centre. (we have one that was designed by the trainer sometimes back but I really need the work of a professional on that field)

NAME: icon

Thanks in anticipation.. smiley
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
wow! smiley sorry for bothering you guys..

I surfed through the banners here.. and its like, I should order people to pull down the one we have on board..

Please I really need this..
smiley smiley

Thanks all..
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
acidosis™:
Please guys I need you to help me with a logo.. I'll appreciate something nice for an ICT centre. (we have one that was designed by the trainer sometimes back but I really need the work of a professional on that field)

NAME: icon

Thanks in anticipation.. smiley

I hope u can get the concept behind the logo. in the logo on the left, u can actually single out every letter from the word "icon". I hope this isn't too simple for u. It takes a while trying to think up ideas and concepts. All the best with ur business, cheers.

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
wow!!! smiley

This is awesome, sir. you don't know how much I value this concept.. smiley smiley

Thanks so much. God bless
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Alexkene(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Somebody shoudl help me desing now....please erad or akay, Someone should help me.

GidiExclusive.com....just like this radar logo above.

God bless...tanx
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by erad(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sir Alex, no vex abeg. Will get back 2 u soonest.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Strange But True Picture! / Introducing San Maaz!!! Creative Artistic Nairalander! See Artworks Here.... / Olamide YBNL Mobile Theme - Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.