Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite (1123 Views)

How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. / Is The Phenomenon Of Hermaphrodite A Case For Homosexuality? / Hermaphrodite And Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by gendebs(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2012
In church today we taught about HOMOSEXUALISM in the Sunday school class. i asked a question in the class and also in the general class but the response and the answers was not satisfactory. i want my fellow christian brothers and sisters and those that think they knows it to please answer with good reason. The question goes thus:

Homosexualism is bad and God despite it. In the book of Corintian 6:9-10 it is stated there that people that practice such act would not see the kingdom of God. It's obvious that if an hermaphrodite sleeps with a lady he or she has committed homosexualism or if an hermaphrodite allows a guy to sleep with him or her also practice it is homosexualism. If such a person don't have money required to carry out the operation so that he or she will be corrected and such person wants to get married. Which of the sex should such person settle down with, or should that person remain single till death? Or do you think such an act cannot be called homosexualism. which of the sex should we call them? how do we address them? are they she or he? Thanks waiting for your responses
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Are you an hermaphrodite?
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by ow11(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
^^^^

you have neither discussed nor provided an answer to the OP's distress. If you get an affirmative answer, would that make you tackle the question? OR seek means to ridicule the OP.

@OP

The hermaphrodite should sleep with/marry from either sex provided there is an attraction or genuine love. If we are to believe the bible, God created everything and that includes the hermaphrodite. It is rare but real and they should not be denied the security of a loving relationship because of a biological anomaly.

Said hermaphrodite can opt to choose a gender or even remain genderless and be referred to as 'It'. It really doesn't matter what others think.
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by MacDaddy01: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hermaphrodites are examples of how the bible and other Abrahamic religions are false.

Hermaphrodites are technically homosexuals no matter who they have sex with, be it male or female. Yet, the bible discriminatorily says that homosexuality is a sin.

Simple advice to any hermaphrodite is to enjoy their life and choose the sex they want (if they want to choose). Whatever operations they want to have is up to them. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not really an educated or free society and so people judge without thinking.
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by gendebs(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
ow11: ^^^^

you have neither discussed nor provided an answer to the OP's distress. If you get an affirmative answer, would that make you tackle the question? OR seek means to ridicule the OP.

@OP

The hermaphrodite should sleep with/marry from either sex provided there is an attraction or genuine love. If we are to believe the bible, God created everything and that includes the hermaphrodite. It is rare but real and they should not be denied the security of a loving relationship because of a biological anomaly.

Said hermaphrodite can opt to choose a gender or even remain genderless and be referred to as 'It'. It really doesn't matter what others think.

For your explanation, u mean there is no offense if an hermaphrodite marries/sleep with either of the sex.
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
Sorry, i took the matter lightly at first.
There are test that are performed to determine the sex of hermaphrodites., one of them involves scraping the inside of the cheek to make a smear to detect barr bodies.true hermaphrodites are rare. You either have a female hermaphrodite or a male i.e they may possess both organs, but internally they may have ovaries,etc.
But let assume the person doesn't even have the money for the test, he would have been living his life as a male or female. If he has been living as a male he should marry a female and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by MacDaddy01: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
svelte8: Sorry, i took the matter lightly at first.
There are test that are performed to determine the sex of hermaphrodites., one of them involves scraping the inside of the cheek to make a smear to detect barr bodies.true hermaphrodites are rare. You either have a female hermaphrodite or a male i.e they may possess both organs, but internally they may have ovaries,etc.
But let assume the person doesn't even have the money for the test, he would have been living his life as a male or female. If he has been living as a male he should marry a female and vice versa.

What if the hermaphrodite has been living as a male because of the choice of the parents but wants to be a female at age 18?

A religious point of view can never solve this problem. Never
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
Sure a religious point of view wont solve this. And if he decides to be a female no problem. But i think the poster is concerned because he believes in God. If the hermaphrodite decide to be a female, he has to consider certain things; does 'he' menstruate? Does he have ovaries? In case , he is later interested in conceiving. You see that's why the laboratory test are important. Even if he finally finds out he is a male and still wants to live as a female no problem, it's his choice. But if he lives under the dictates of a supreme being, then i think he should go for a test.

1 Like

Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by thehomer: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
gendebs: In church today we taught about HOMOSEXUALISM in the Sunday school class. i asked a question in the class and also in the general class but the response and the answers was not satisfactory. i want my fellow christian brothers and sisters and those that think they knows it to please answer with good reason. The question goes thus:

Homosexualism is bad and God despite it. In the book of Corintian 6:9-10 it is stated there that people that practice such act would not see the kingdom of God. It's obvious that if an hermaphrodite sleeps with a lady he or she has committed homosexualism or if an hermaphrodite allows a guy to sleep with him or her also practice it is homosexualism. If such a person don't have money required to carry out the operation so that he or she will be corrected and such person wants to get married. Which of the sex should such person settle down with, or should that person remain single till death? Or do you think such an act cannot be called homosexualism. which of the sex should we call them? how do we address them? are they she or he? Thanks waiting for your responses

Well you see, some of us don't think homosexuality is bad so such a person would have to decide for themselves, when they're able, which sex they prefer to be if any.
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by thehomer: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
svelte8: Sure a religious point of view wont solve this. And if he decides to be a female no problem. But i think the poster is concerned because he believes in God. If the hermaphrodite decide to be a female, he has to consider certain things; does 'he' menstruate? Does he have ovaries? In case , he is later interested in conceiving. You see that's why the laboratory test are important. Even if he finally finds out he is a male and still wants to live as a female no problem, it's his choice. But if he lives under the dictates of a supreme being, then i think he should go for a test.

There are certain people like those with Turner's syndrome with only one X chromosome who do not menstruate and have what is called "streak ovaries". They cannot conceive naturally so what do you think should happen to them?
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by thehomer: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
svelte8: That's why the test for sex determination is important. Though most times people with turner syndrome are visibly females since they possess XO chromosomes i.e just an X chromosome. There's no Y chromosome to bring about male sexual organs.
All this thing is about the choice the hermaphrodite makes.

It is possible for someone to appear female with a uterus but have the XY chromosome. They're also sterile. What happens in this case?
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by gendebs(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
svelte8: Sure a religious point of view wont solve this. And if he decides to be a female no problem. But i think the poster is concerned because he believes in God. If the hermaphrodite decide to be a female, he has to consider certain things; does 'he' menstruate? Does he have ovaries? In case , he is later interested in conceiving. You see that's why the laboratory test are important. Even if he finally finds out he is a male and still wants to live as a female no problem, it's his choice. But if he lives under the dictates of a supreme being, then i think he should go for a test.

Thanks for the reply. i think this is the best i have read. if the hermaphrodite menstruate, have ovaries and also have a joystick that erect every morning and when necessary. what should such person do as a christian.
Re: Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite by ow11(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2012
^^^

In simple terms, choose the sex you want to be and shag the opposite sex. If you can't choose which is possible due to the sort of hormones flowing through your system, then shag whom you please but as a christian, you are expected to shag in a marriage and thus you either have to marry a hermphrodite to switch places or marry someone who is willing to play both roles with you. . .

(1) (Reply)

Murdered By The Church Of Rome / A Perfect Reply To Christ Okotie's "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Before I Die, I Want To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.