Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. (5261 Views)

Picture Proof How Religion Has Messed Up The Minds Of The Previously Sane / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Why Heaven Can Never Be A Place Of Joy For Sane People. Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Esdb3: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2015
How Lucifer achieved the same sex goal.

First, he brought in what we see as civilization and embracing things no matter how shrewd they are.

Secondly, he gave them names. Woman with woman is wrong there is no other name but he called it 'lesbianlism'. That gave it a sense of existence and categorization.

Thirdly, he made christianity into a religion. No longer a thing people lived by. But just a sect like the lesbian sect.

Lastly, he pushed the bible away totally so that humans no longer consulted it as their moral guide. Created atheists that made it look like just a literature you can choose to read. Even made them call God stupid and someone the 'SMARTS' ones shouldn't believe. Went on to be so convincing that some don't believe satan exists.

And you say Lucifer is dumb?! That guy is a genius but he'll always meet THE Deity a step ahead though it never seems so.

Johnydon22

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by pinkiberry(m): 1:10am On Jun 27, 2015
God punish devil.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by MrsChima(f): 1:11am On Jun 27, 2015
He is the greatest deceiver.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by GhostProtocoLII: 1:12am On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
God punish devil.

if we got together, we could shame the homosexuals angry

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by pinkiberry(m): 1:14am On Jun 27, 2015
GhostProtocoLII:

LMAO
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by GhostProtocoLII: 1:17am On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
LMAO

just something to think bout. Btw, I love pink berries; strawberries are my fav wink
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Mznaett: 1:18am On Jun 27, 2015
ok
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by pinkiberry(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2015
GhostProtocoLII:

just something to think bout. Btw, I love pink berries; strawberries are my fav wink
interesting. good morning anyway.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by GhostProtocoLII: 1:27am On Jun 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
interesting. good morning anyway.

a good morning to you too, get some sleep
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by raayah(f): 4:48am On Jun 27, 2015
GhostProtocoLII:

Do you know any homosexuals personally??

We have to start the shaming from somewhere?
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Cutehector(m): 5:17am On Jun 27, 2015
The main reason why God doesn't wana send down fire and hailstones just as he did in sodom and gomorah is just because of Christ payn a price for our lives... If not, denrele"s head would hav been chopped oiff by now grin
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2015
lol.... I hate homosexuality cus i was born straight, i love girls so much....

Count yourself lucky that you were born straight.
but bros the only way for you to live longer is to leave others alone to live their life the way they want.
what exactly is your business with people and what they do with themselves.

live your life and stop paying mind to others after all they are not doing it with you...

There is no race, colour, class, religion, sexual orientation, no system, no nothing that makes us better than anyone else. we are all deserving of love

9 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by hahn(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

but bros the only way for you to live longer is to leave others alone to live their life the way they want.

live your life and stop paying mind to others after all they are not doing it with you...

There is no race, colour, class, religion, sexual orientation, no system, no nothing that makes us better than anyone else. we are all deserving of love

And you're tekking this to people who feel delight knowing that people who don't share their views and opinion will go to hell? Seriously?

3 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

And you're tekking this to people who feel delight knowing that people who don't share their views and opinion will go to hell? Seriously?

Don't know why the op like mentioning me in all his posts. . .
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by hahn(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Don't know why the op like mentioning me in all his posts. . .

Maybe you're his crush. He's probably trying to "come out" and is looking for a soul mate tongue

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2015
hahn:

Maybe you're his crush. He's probably trying to "come out" and is looking for a soul mate tongue

me Noooooo i fit use knife on any man weh do am reach my side oooooo...i fit kill that person oo..

i am strictly straight. . . nothing sweet pass pvssy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by hahn(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

me Noooooo i fit use knife on any man weh do am reach my side oooooo...i fit kill that person oo..

i am strictly straight. . . nothing sweet pass pvssy grin

Lol. Tell that to the op

2 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by repogirl(f): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2015
It was inevitable, worse is still yet to come, but God will shield those that believe and trust in him.
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2015
repogirl:
It was inevitable, worse is still yet to come, but God will shield those that believe and trust in him.

But am curious, how does legalizing gay marriage affect you.....

live your life. its not our business. . so lets leave gays live theirs

3 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2015
Okay!no one is holding them though....but i wanna ask you a question...If u find out ur son/daughter engages in homosexual activities,wah will u do??be sincere!
johnydon22:

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Thowbie7:
Okay!no one is holding them though....but i wanna ask you a question...If u find out ur son/daughter engages in homosexual activities,wah will u do??be sincere!

First of all homosexuals are born, it is a defect when a male child has under secretion of testosterone or when a female has a much more percentage of the same hormone...

So if your or my child turns out gay, there is nothing you can do it him/her. . . she/he was born that way. there is nothing you can do to change them or make them like the opposite sex, it is what they are tho they are some cases who weren't born that way

You can only try to talk to him/her but yet the path he/she choose to live life still remains his/her choice and his/hers alone not mine. . .

For me personally i would do nothing because there is nothing to do, but for a country Nigeria with anti-gay bills they should respect the constitution or face the constitution

be happy you weren't born gay and hope your child doesn't turn out so too

now let me boomerang that question;

what would you do?

2 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by repogirl(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

But am curious, how does legalizing gay marriage affect you.....

live your life. its not our business. . so lets leave gays live theirs
and how did I insinuate that it affected me, pls explain?
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2015
repogirl:
and how did I insinuate that it affected me, pls explain?

You said "The worse is still to come, god shield and ......." you know the rest. .
you only ask refuge for things that affect you, so thats why i was curious. . Don't get me wrong tho

2 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by repogirl(f): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

You said "The worse is still to come, god shield and ......." you know the rest. .
you only ask refuge for things that affect you, so thats why i was curious. . Don't get me wrong tho
see we live on the same planet, you can hide your head in the sand and say fire is burning my neighbours house and it doesnt concern me, but one way or another, little by little it will begin to.spread if not contained.

Years ago, this tradition was shunned, an abomination, no one dared come out with it but now they have glorified it by making it legal. Very soon, it will be a very normal thing and if your kids get influenced and feel it is normal to marry a person of same sex, I hope you will be of the opinion that it doesnt concern you.

Now, I am not saying they arent free to live in sin if they liked, but they shouldnt put it in our faces that it is normal and not a perversion.

I know I can do nothing much to.change what this world is gradually morphing into, but I wont hide behind a smoke.screen believing it doesnt concern me.

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2015
repogirl:
see we live on the same planet, you can hide your head in the sand and say fire is burning my neighbours house and it doesnt concern me, but one way or another, little by little it will begin to.spread if not contained.

Years ago, this tradition was shunned, an abomination, no one dared come out with it but now they have glorified it by making it legal. Very soon, it will be a very normal thing and if your kids get influenced and feel it is normal to marry a person of same sex, I hope you will be of the opinion that it doesnt concern you.

Now, I am not saying they arent free to live in sin if they liked, but they shouldnt put it in our faces that it is normal and not a perversion.

I know I can do nothing much to.change what this world is gradually morphing into, but I wont hide behind a smoke.screen believing it doesnt concern me.

They aren't putting anything in your face just like you are not putting yours in their face...

Everyone has the right to choose which ever way they like to live their life, you have yours to live. live yours and let them live theirs.

as long as they do it within themselves, cool.
unless a gay man approaches me to toast me, that is where the wahala deh cus i go beat apple commot person eyes.

But since their being gay doesn't affect you and i, just like me and you being heteros doesnt affect them. . .Let everybody mind their own sexual orientation and live others alone . . . thats my own.

Moreover this shiiit happened in america not here, so whats the business of we Nigerians in that shiit...

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Kay17: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2015
There is an excerpt I have from Gay Science, that people often moralize against ideas and behaviours they find strange. Given the strangeness we find in homosexuality, it is not unusal for us to moralize against it.

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2015
mtshewww as if xtianity isn't responsible

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Kay17: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

First of all homosexuals are born, it is a defect when a male child has under secretion of testosterone or when a female has a much more percentage of the same hormone...

So if your or my child turns out gay, there is nothing you can do it him/her. . . she/he was born that way. there is nothing you can do to change them or make them like the opposite sex, it is what they are tho they are some cases who weren't born that way

You can only try to talk to him/her but yet the path he/she choose to live life still remains his/her choice and his/hers alone not mine. . .

For me personally i would do nothing because there is nothing to do, but for a country Nigeria with anti-gay bills they should respect the constitution or face the constitution

be happy you weren't born gay and hope your child doesn't turn out so too

now let me boomerang that question;

what would you do?

But if homosexuality is some form of deformity ( in the sense that the right hormones are not realised in the right quantities ) then we should be hospitalizing them rather than create a legal avenue to worsen the condition. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Kay17:

But if homosexuality is some form of deformity ( in the sense that the right hormones are not realised in the right quantities ) then we should be hospitalizing them rather than create a legal avenue to worsen the condition. Don't you think?

It is like saying you should hospitalize blacks because they have an excessive secretion of melanin..

3 Likes

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2015
crusadistic:
mtshewww as if xtianity isn't responsible

am curious, how is it responsible for it?
Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by Kay17: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2015
johnydon22:

It is like saying you should hospitalize blacks because they have an excessive secretion of melanin..

But we don't consider blacks or whites to be abnormal for their melanin. We don't consider it as a deformity. But on the other hand, you are saying homosexuals' hormones malfunction.

1 Like

Re: How The Devil Successfully Made Homosexualism Sane. by johnydon22(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2015
Kay17:

But we don't consider blacks or whites to be abnormal for their melanin. We don't consider it as a deformity. But on the other hand, you are saying homosexuals' hormones malfunction.
People consider it abnormal because many are ignorant of the causes. . . .I for one as a hetero hate anything homosexual but you have to first understand the plight of others before you condemn them or tag them abnormal.

Its caused by over secretion or under secretion of testosterone in both male and female children..

Just like short people are short because of under secretion of pituitary gland. . . Unless you consider this hormonal defect abnormal then yes homosexuality is abnormal but if you don't then there you have it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Over Feeding A Sin? / Was Jesus's Physical Features Described In The Bible? / 20 Reasons To Abandon Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.