Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Preparation For Crash Landing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Preparation For Crash Landing (721 Views)

Patience Jonathan Again: Disgracing Naija On CNN News..she Speaks On Dana Crash / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Dana Plane Crash / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparation For Crash Landing by sunny4all(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2007
Three ladies were on a flight when suddenly the captain announced, "Please prepare for a crash landing!"

The first lady put on all her jewelry. Surprised by this the other ladies questioned her actions. The first lady said, "Well when they come to rescue us they will see that I am rich and will rescue me first."

The second lady not wanting to be left behind, began to take off her top and bra. "Why are you doing that?" the other ladies questioned "Well when they come to rescue us, they will see my great tits and will take me first."

The third lady who was African and black, not wanting to be out done took off her pants and panties. "Why are you doing that?" the other ladies questioned. "Well they always search for the black box first?"
Re: Preparation For Crash Landing by akara(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2008
otfl
Re: Preparation For Crash Landing by Aiphie(f): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2008
grin
Good old black box/body
Re: Preparation For Crash Landing by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2008
ha ha ha
Re: Preparation For Crash Landing by olulu(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2008
where is d plane crash landing,
i need to b part of d rescue team
i could help find, locate and decode d black woman box

grin grin grin

@poster

nice one man
Re: Preparation For Crash Landing by Scopium: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2008
[size=13pt]Oh my goodness! This is crazy grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Preparation For Crash Landing by clemcykul(f): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2008
olulu plz decode the damn thing grin
Re: Preparation For Crash Landing by olulu(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2008
hmmmm,
well,
i do only practicals,

any fine female life subject available.?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Good News / Laughing Ur Arse Off 3 . . . . / Yeepa Na Your Father Teach Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.