Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages (9529 Views)

Northern Governors Warn Buhari / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport / 130 Corpses Discovered In Deserted Plateau Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by alahamad(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Chyz*:

fck islam

Ur a small fry so I dnt have ur time....blady nitwit
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by sholatech(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2012
majojolo:

The issue of Plateau crisis is something different. Gen. J.T. Useni RTD. (Plateau Elder) is dumping the whole blame of in-security in the State on Jonah Jang the State Governor. He knows the issue of the State far better than anybody here in Nairaland.

How can you comment on this issue when you are far away from the State, deep inside the forest and the swam?

Peace is what we want in the State, by following proper channel and concern for human right.

Buhari has nothing to do with Plateau crisis. Better LOCK YOUR MOUTH WITH PADLOCK -- and remain in your forest where you belong.

We are searching for solution here, not ignorant write-up.

General Useni does not know much about the state, PLEASE!! He is aggrieved that Jonah Jang's candidate defeated him in the last senatorial elections and hence bitter against his Government. The other Military men from Plateau State all came out and denounced General useni's statement, including Col Dung rtd who belongs to Useni's DPP Party. Useni is a Persona Non-Grata in Plateau issues and you can find that out from Indigenes!
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
sholatech:

General Useni does not know much about the state, PLEASE!! He is aggrieved that Jonah Jang's candidate defeated him in the last senatorial elections and hence bitter against his Government. The other Military men from Plateau State all came out and denounced General useni's statement, including Col Dung rtd who belongs to Useni's DPP Party. Useni is a Persona Non-Grata in Plateau issues and you can find that out from Indigenes!

I like these plateau names like Jang and Dung

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Chyz2: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
al-ahamad:

Ur a small fry so I dnt have ur time....blady nitwit

Yea go finish praying you demon.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by murtalaa(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
I wonder why none of bigots fail to see further than your noses. So the military has given order for innocent fulanis to vacate, huh? Any one of you cared to ask whether the order came with a Terrorists Identification and Immobilization Spell? Who is the military going in to fight after the ultimatum? All I see is a plot setting for ethnic cleansing. Cc The Hague.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by sholatech(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
murtalaa: I wonder why none of bigots fail to see further than your noses. So the military has given order for innocent fulanis to vacate, huh? Any one of you cared to ask whether the order came with a Terrorists Identification and Immobilization Spell? Who is the military going in to fight after the ultimatum? All I see is a plot setting for ethnic cleansing. Cc The Hague.

Please read the STF order agaon..It said RESIDENTS of the listed villages, not FULANIs. And I know these villages, they are more of Beroms than Fulanis, and there are Igbos and Yorubas also there. It is also just for few days, and the State Government has set up protected camps for residents to stay till the military action is over. I intend going to the camps tomorrow to also donate food items which is what many of uss sshould do instead of following Aliyu Tilde's misinformation and propaganda!
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by murtalaa(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
sholatech:

Please read the STF order agaon..It said RESIDENTS of the listed villages, not FULANIs. And I know these villages, they are more of Beroms than Fulanis, and there are Igbos and Yorubas also there. It is also just for few days, and the State Government has set up protected camps for residents to stay till the military action is over. I intend going to the camps tomorrow to also donate food items which is what many of uss sshould do instead of following Aliyu Tilde's misinformation and propaganda!
my question is stil valid. What is to stop the terrorists from leaving the area together with the vacating people and come back later to unleash their terror again?
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by maigida231(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
murtalaa: I wonder why none of bigots fail to see further than your noses. So the military has given order for innocent fulanis to vacate, huh? Any one of you cared to ask whether the order came with a Terrorists Identification and Immobilization Spell? Who is the military going in to fight after the ultimatum? All I see is a plot setting for ethnic cleansing. Cc The Hague.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by tribalism(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
the northern governors are a disappointment to the country and humanity. boko haram has not caused break down of law and order, its common order to vacate that will. BIGOTS.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by tribalism(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
murtalaa: my question is stil valid. What is to stop the terrorists from leaving the area together with the vacating people and come back later to unleash their terror again?
you know what plans you have. it is left for you to vacate and not come back or vacate and come back to fight. feel free to tell us which you will do.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Azidogen2: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
al-ahamad:

Foolish comment from a very foolish idiot....ignoring u is better cos u lack brains nd mental stability to comment reasonably.....I bet you a begger on the streets has a much higher nd stable IQ than the brithest foool in your entire generation....

Just saying the truth...
SO AT YOUR OLD AGE YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO DISPLAY YOUR BEASTLINESS. NO WONDER YOUR PARENTS SEE YOU AS THEIR GREATEST SOURCE OF FAILURE.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by sultangem: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2012
infact,this is not war on terror but the begining of another crusade against Islam.It is only a fooll muslim that will condemn Hausa and Fulani action of defending themselves.muslims watch ur back!
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Blyss: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: Ok so let me get the story straight.

The army ordered FULANI/HAUSA to leave those areas?

or they ordered EVERYBODY to leave?\

IF ITS THE FIRST ONE, ARE YOU PEOPLE AWARE THAT IS A DECLARATION OF GENOCIDE?

if the fulani refuse to leave those places, which incidentally they claim to be their ancestral villages (rightly or wrongly, you would have to be a stupid person to take sides), what will the army do? WILL THEY NOT RESORT TO KILLING THEM?

and IS THAT NOT KILLING THEM SIMPLY ON GROUNDS THAT THEY ARE HAUSA/FULANI? is every hausa/fulani human a killer/terrorist?

[size=18pt]IS THAT NOT STATE SANCTIONED, OFFICIAL GENOCIDE?[/size]
so the solution to the underground war there is for the govt to make genocidal revenge official?

i can see already that you folks are applauding and saluting the move, spewing forth the names, cattle rearers, etc.

is this not the same thing that happened in rwanda? Hutu and Tutsi? u honestly think that the army will kill fulani men on the order of a well hated southern president and the whole matter will simply go like that?

This ND pple do not surprise me anymore sha, i guess this is the revenge for ODI right?

I hope the right thinking humans on this forum finally see what beaf and his cohorts are really like. i hope when the shit hits the fan, you pple will be ready and willing to take the heat.

oh and by the way, you ijaw president is busy preparing his region for eventualities. the high seas are patrolled by tompolo, he over the weekend secured the services of a well known mercenary known to be well involved in numerous insurgencies and unrests around the world. he was given a $850 million oil deal.

i hope you "flies" will not follow the pile of shit into the pit latrine o

The STF actions are standard procedure. During the gulf war, the US military ordered everyone out of the city of Faluja, a well know strong hold of Al Qaeda activity, they gave them 2 days to vacant before they attacked, and whomever was foolish enough to remain was thought to either be an Al qaeda fighter and or supporter, and thus will face the consequences of their choices. This same tactic was used countless times in wars and battles throughout history.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Blyss: 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2012
murtalaa: my question is stil valid. What is to stop the terrorists from leaving the area together with the vacating people and come back later to unleash their terror again?

It's standard procedure for the military to do a thorough sweep of the are for weapons and munitions hidden away by the targeted group, as well as to also do checks on the people evacuating.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by ogaemma: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
I blame the Jos people, there is no language called fulani in Plateau state. So I wonder why strangers will start killing them in their own state. Why did they accomdate them at the first place? let them come and try that in any Niger Delta State. Animals in human skin.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
D gov't and people of jos are trying 2 start wat they can not finish,arrogant set of ppl,don't forget dat u are sorrounded by muslims states.D moment d shit hit d fan,there will be no place 2 hide.And no one will save u,not d barking iyamuries,or d useless Nigeria army.So better stop dis stupidity,because d fulani are here 2 stay so deal with it,or else.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: D gov't and people of jos are trying 2 start wat they can not finish,arrogant set of ppl,don't forget dat u are sorrounded by muslims states.D moment d shit hit d fan,there will be no place 2 hide.And no one will save u,not d barking iyamuries,or d useless Nigeria army.So better stop dis stupidity,because d fulani are here 2 stay so deal with it,or else.
you are an eediot.how is plateau surrounded by muslim states? Benue is a christian state,nasarawa is majority christian,southern kaduna is christian,adamawa and taraba are majority christian states,southern gombe and southern bauchi are largely christian.tell your fulani brothers to leave plateau state and head northwards to their ancestral lands in jigawa,kano and katsina.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Francisenejo: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
We should allow d STF 2 do their work,
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by tribalism(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
dayokanu:

I like these plateau names like Jang and Dung
this is what this coward has to contribute. shame on you.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by meshachmmj: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
When churches are bein dstroy nobody talk,wen christain are been targetd and kil una pre10 say una no de c nw wey de talk say evry1 should leav de area una com de mak mouth foolish blood sucka,all dis northern govtn knw evryting about wat's happeni gud 4 nting pple,kil all de blood sucka,very soon 3rd world war go happen weada una lik am or nt,GOD 4bid maka here say i join blood sucka religio nonsens
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Remii(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
Francisenejo: We should allow d STF 2 do their work,

No problem, by the time Fulani governors begin asking Berons to return to Plateau State from core North you we will all know whether the decision is good or bad,
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Sunofgod(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
Francisenejo: We should allow d STF 2 do their work,

Why not?

Unknown Soldier . . . . . . . Na him do am,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy8VPWZfbCs&feature=BFa&list=PLB4AB10F4C022D8BA
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2012
Remii:

No problem, by the time Fulani governors begin asking Berons to return to Plateau State from core North you we will all know whether the decision is good or bad,
do you know that so many berom,middle belt christians and southerners have actually relocated from the core north states such as kano,gombe,yobe,borno since boko haram ordered christians out of their muslim north a few months back?
And do you know that within the next 18 months we will witness a steady exodus of southerners who have already made up their minds to leave the north since boko haram crises took a turn for the worse?
Go to asaba,owerri and some other towns in the south and make enquiries,you will be amazed at the rate at which southerners are coming to these towns in search of land,houses in order to relocate from the north.the muslim govnors do not need to order berom out of their states,I doubt if the beroms are even confortable staying in the core north states in the first place.the muslim govnors can go ahead and order any berom out of their states,that will be a welcome development.the partitioning of this country is already in progress.fulani settlements in the middle belt are illegal shanties which are meant to be transit camps for migrating nomads but since they now use the settlements as base to attack the owners/indegines of plateau state,then it is better for these fulani settlements in MB to be demolished and the fulanis to go back to where they come from.the fulanis,just like the yoruba,Igbo,efik,ibibio,igala and other tribes know where their ancestral land is;and the fulani ancestral land is not in any part of the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by sholatech(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2012
Apart from the wrong information by Aliyu Tilde that was circulated by El-Rufai and misinterpreted by Ibrahim Babangida, have you not read Everywhere that no-one EVER mentioned that FULANIs should move?? Read, read and read, they said ALL RESIDENTS of the area, and they are to return back later after the Military area?More of Berroms in the area please, Fulanis just part of the place!
Remii:

Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Jungleprince1(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2012
Is there law in nigeria?
My,there is nothing to
break
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2012
If christianity disappeared off the face of the earth i doubt islam would survive, it seems to be solely predicated on being anti-christian.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Johnny(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2012
Where are the Northern governors,Babangida Aliyu in paricular when the Hausa/Fulanis are setting plateau state ablaze??This‘s shear hypocrisy and a part of the evil plan to take over Plateau and the rest of the Middle-Beltan states by the Hausa/Fulanis.If a stranger can not live in peace with his host,the best option for the host to have his peace is to ask the troublesome stranger to leave??
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by buJu234: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2012
u guys should knw that all northern elite/leaders/governors etc are all from the fulanis tribe either fully or partly.

they all came with Usman Dan Fodio & his men from mali.

its the Hausas; who are now minorities that where originally Nigerians. ok

so what governor Aliyu & the other northern leaders are saying indirectly is that:-

WE CANT BE SUFFERING OUR BROTHERS (jos fulanis) because OF THESE INFIDELIS( beroms etc) .. OK

its a normal thing... simple
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by naptu2: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2012
Fulanis agree to leave villages after meeting with STF https://www.nairaland.com/992133/fulani-agree-leave-villages-after
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by sholatech(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2012
naptu2: Fulanis agree to leave villages after meeting with STF https://www.nairaland.com/992133/fulani-agree-leave-villages-after
That is the benefit of being educated! The message was clear from the onset, while propagandistss with Phd were saying its a fulani genocide. That village of the 5 mentioned villages is the only one dominated by Fulanis.
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2012
naptu2: Fulanis agree to leave villages after meeting with STF https://www.nairaland.com/992133/fulani-agree-leave-villages-after
why dem gree? cheesy they for wait na.dia dead body na I'm 4 remain afta d operation grin
Re: Northern Governors Warn STF Over Vacation Order In Plateau Villages by sholatech(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
We have just been informed of an attack by the Fulani merceneries on Tafawa Balewa town at exactly around 7.45 pm. They enteered through Dunga Sabo ward and there is sporadic shooting all over the town presently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP / APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.