Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,172 members, 7,860,219 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

This Story Is Touching! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Story Is Touching! (1576 Views)

Woman Gets Revenge On Cheating Ex-husband. This Story Will Make You Laugh Hard / I Cried After Reading This Story! / Please Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Is Touching! by shadrach77: 1:45am On Jul 16, 2012
While a man was polishing his new Car, his 4years old Son picked up a stone and scratched the lines on the side of the car. In raging anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures, his fingers had to be chopped off. When the child saw his father, in pains he asked ’’Dad, when will my fingers grow back?'' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. Devastated by his own actions, sitting in front of the car he looked at the scratches; the child had written 'LOVE YOU DAD''. What do you make of this?
Re: This Story Is Touching! by oluking: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
are u try to write a story?
Re: This Story Is Touching! by angiemartinez(f): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
saw dis story smwere b4, truly i almst shed tears.
Re: This Story Is Touching! by Johndoe100(m): 5:23am On Jul 19, 2012
oluking: are u try to write a story?

Hmmm ya English teacher try oh.
Re: This Story Is Touching! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'm amazed at the way most Nairalanders comment on other people's post. They forget their manners when commenting. It hurts me so much. Just because you know how to type and use the internet does not elude you of courtesy in good manner of speech. If you don't like a post, don't call the poster names or make fun of him/her. Besides it's not a must to comment and if you must do so, let it be on the topic of discussion and also in a way that will be beneficial to all reading that post. I urge moderators to be mindful of these acts to enable people feel free to express themselves without fear of been talked down, insulted or called names on here. PLEASE!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Story Is Touching! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2012
This is really touching..d father should be give 76dirty hot slaps..but den again, i can't really blame him, you'll feel d same way when you just buy a new car..but he's crazy for beating him so hard! angry
i swear, i dunno what to make of dis.....

Poster you should av posted dis in general or somtin, and not jokes section..u know dey'll surely lash you ere.

(1) (Reply)

How To Beat Your Woman Without Going To Jail / Signs That He/she Is Your Life Partner / What Could Have Been The Reason For His Action? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.