Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

2face Feat R.kelly - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Feat R.kelly (8516 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / 2face Feat R.kelly Flex Lyrics / R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by WarfyBoy(m): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2008
@poster

u dey mad

de way u put the subject, i tink say them don dey even dey sho d song 4 tv already, if dem do collabo na dem kno

bt how d song go be sef??

hmmmmmmmm

make i neva tlk too much
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by Baro(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2008
eleshin:

learned nairalnder faze don't deserve apology from eleshin
I knew it would be hard for you to do; like licking your vomit tongue, hmmmmmmmm, wish you had a choice cool
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by 9star(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2008
Warfy Boy:

@poster

u dey mad

de way u put the subject, i think say them don dey even dey sho d song 4 tv already, if them do collabo na them kno

bt how d song go be sef??

hmmmmmmmm

make i never tlk too much

Warfyboy i no blame u.U were not brot well.
U grew up in warri and na pple like u dey kignap oyibo.
I go die and odas dey use dia talent well u dey here dey insult person.
Ka chi kwu tu mar ubanka,
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by WarfyBoy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
@9star

Warfyboy i no blame u.You were not brot well. tnk u very much, u dt were brot up well river, wt u made u different 4rm thos bro n sis in Psychi hat trik house

You grew up in warri and na people like u dey kignap oyibo. Very gud, if u wnt to make fast moni, u kan join us, we intend to Kidnap ur old man, bt 1da if he can pay us wel

I go die and odas dey use dia talent well u dey here dey insult person. U dont even know hu i am, or wt i do for a livin, so kip ur trap mouth UP!!!!

Ka chi kwu tu mar ubanka, same to u
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by WarfyBoy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2008
@9star

Warfyboy i no blame u.You were not brot well. tnk u very much, u dt were brot up well river,  wt made u different from thos bro n sis in Psychi hat trik house

You grew up in warri and na people like u dey kignap oyibo. Very good, if u wnt to make fast moni, u kan join us, we intend to Kidnap your old man, bt 1da if he can pay us wel

I go die and odas dey use dia talent well u dey here dey insult person. You don't even know hu i am, or wt i do for a livin, so kip your trap mouth UP!!!!

Ka chi kwu tu mar ubanka, same to u
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
and i hope it wouldnt be an xtian collabo cos 2baba would jus be blasting nothing dey happen.
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by dipo2much(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2008
People go just dey talk nonsense. E dey vex me seriously
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by mctonyfat: 3:03am On Feb 14, 2008
smartsoft (m)
Somewhere

Re: 2face Feat R.kelly
« #7 on: December 06, 2007, 09:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.kelly na person ? that yeye rubish guy, nonesense

Oboi you be mumu. How dare you talk to king like that. Ask Luther Vnedros/Aaliyah/Notorious BIG even the living like Jay Z/Nas/Fat Joe/Ronald Isley. They tell you about him.

Listen to his new song "I Like Love" cool and simple song
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by get2bboy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
I have a link stop DOUBTING;

2008 is starting off on great note for 2Face Idibia.
2Face is now an international star, defininately the latest one to come out of Africa.
Last week 2Face reportedly hit the studios to record a duet with R&B superstar R.Kelly. Sources told Glitz Beats that both singers first met in October 2007 shorty after 2Face’s robbery attack. It is believed that’s when they laid the foundation for the collaboration.
Akon has also reportedly expressed interest in working with 2Face.

http://www.jamati.com/online/music/2face-idibia-duets-with-rkelly/

2 face to duet with R Kelly [ 2/8/2008 ]

2008 is off to a great start with 2Face planning for a duet with R&B Superstar R Kelly.
2008 is off to a great start with 2Face planning for a duet with R&B Superstar R Kelly. It has been reported that both singers first met in October 2007 shorty after 2face's robbery attack. It is believed that's when they laid the foundation for the collaboration. Not too long ago, Akon mentioned his interest in colaborating with 2face.

http://www.africanvibes.com/CDA5240F87574D8387EBDE8FEC733210/news/news.asp?item=112052

That's another souce,
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by Caliente(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2008
[size=13pt]Maybe it's not a rumour after all. That's the kind of collabo I expect from Nigerian musicians[/size]
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by alexmakaay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2008
wats the big deal there? men, 2face is a bigger boy, who is r kelly to him? r kelly is a star just like 2 baba. so whether he ft him or r kelly ft him,nothing do them.
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by d1twista(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
I hate this Thread, pleas get busy!!!
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by Fadajasi(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
Mo jasi baje
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by skingo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post.
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by AfrknKngs(m): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2008
skingo:

can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post.

You no be spammer abi You juss a reguler NR member that does regular NR posting right?? Mind u, this all started because u claimed Saucekid was better than Mode9 and then it switched to African Kings and now spamming, WOW, If u like, go and tell George Bush!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by hacker1848(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2008
the collabo is true, its coming soon in 2 face's complete album, you guys watch out------2 baba go hot like fire, 2 baba ft r.kelly, wats the big deal, you guys should be happy
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by owolomo(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2008
@@@@everybody

IT IS TRUE TUFACE IS DOING A DUET W/ R.KELLY, HE CAME TO CHICAGO AND RECORDED THE SONG IN R.KELLY'S STUDIO DOWNTOWN CHICAGO, NOT A LIE, IT WILL BE OUT SOONER THAN LATER SO LETS TALK ABOUT SUMTHING ELSE ,
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by owolomo(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2008
@@@@everybody

IT IS TRUE TUFACE IS DOING A DUET W/ R.KELLY, HE CAME TO CHICAGO AND RECORDED THE SONG IN R.KELLY'S STUDIO DOWNTOWN CHICAGO, NOT A LIE, IT WILL BE OUT SOONER THAN LATER SO LETS TALK ABOUT SUMTHING ELSE ,
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by phenomenal: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2008
I think this is not only good for 2face but for all Nigerian artistes and Nigerians at large. I feel this will open doors. H grin ;De satarted with Beenieman, then Wyclef(including face and sound sultan) and now R kelly. It shows there is more to come. Big ups
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by whateva(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2008
Seeing Is Believing
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by Caliente(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2008
whateva:

Seeing Is Believing

[size=13pt]Eziokwu[/size]
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by tobiit(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2009
2Baba ft R-Kelly

Guyz, please visit here to listen to the song,

It's real not film trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfAcGN5Gr6w&feature=related
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
Played the song this morning, still not too impressed. Why didn't they do an original track? Flex time to have sex is an old track, I thought with the two creative geniuses they would've come up with something completely new.

I guess they are playing it safe. I hope it goes on sale on itunes and other websites so Tubaba can make some cash off this one. cool
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by Dclique(m): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2009
@caliente, lool
Re: 2face Feat R.kelly by Phillfree(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2009
That 'll some real piece of crap. That muda-phu-ker can't even speak, one love my ppl, nothin de happen, wht tha f**k. Robert's f**kin up big time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Nwa Baby Instrumental [Download Here] / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! / Recathon: GWR Longest Recording Marathon By Idem Abasifreke Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.