Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua (74198 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ayoakinkahunsi: Pls,incase you 2go or will 2go 2day and nofing happen kindly let us know 2morro
tanx

you no get 2go for ya fone! Why u too no log in and u tell us what happen to u 2mao...

Nobody wan die bt dem wan go heaven!.... LMAO
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by EMPERORZIMUS: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hey e don die oooow ahhhhhhh dem don kill am ,blood 4 eye mouth and nostrils, bt na 4 one yoruba film i watch am...lwkmd 2go na die nairaland na heaven abi
denzel2009:
Is TB Joshua on 2go?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ralphjoe(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nigerians with rumour mongering, this killer 2go thing is a blatant lie. Have been on 2go since morning & nothing happened to me, though only 2 of my friends out of 329 are online.

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ralphjoe(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mr_Anony: I thought it was supposed to happen day before yesterday. The people never still die? na wa o!
don't mind them, i've been online since morning & am still not dead & we've not heard of any case in which anybody died 2going 2day, they lies alot, nigerians are very superstitious. I tell ya
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Smartdoy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
The man dey fall my hand
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Lxgking(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hey pple anoda rumour, plenty pple will die on nairaland....it is 2 begin at 6..00pm. 2day till saturday......d witches says dat d numba of pple usin nairaland is 2 much....run brodas nd sis, run......let me use dis opportunity 2 inform u peeps dat am startin a new forum of jokes as 4rm monday next week........no b me talk am ooo
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Jeejile: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
Somebody should pls help & take this liar & fool to d psychiatric cause he is really mad.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Lxgking(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
famo1459: guyz i fink dis rumour is true ooooo cos i waited till 11:59 ystday nd now am not feel fyn at all........ shocked[/color]
[color=#990000]
famo1459: guyz i fink dis rumour is true ooooo cos i waited till 11:59 ystday nd now am not feel fyn at all........ shocked[color=#000099]
[/color]
famo1459: guyz i fink dis rumour is true ooooo cos i waited till 11:59 ystday nd now am not feel fyn at all........ shocked[color=#000099][/color]
abeg u don die already, abeg yan us tori nw, or if u re vomittin jeje find person give ur phone 2 relay d msg 2 us.........hw did d dyin start?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ebilasisi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
i entered 2go today, why am i not dead!_! smiley tongue grin
are you guys sure that he said it
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Lxgking(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
Jungleprince1: Cant anything good
come out of him? Must
he predict death every now
and then? The word of God should
be for edification not sorrow
i no wan call u names....wat did u do bout s.john's revalation..end of d world, nw dnt get me wrong, am nt sayin d rumour is true or not.......jst learn 2 stop sayin sh*t broda
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kemiola89(f): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
How many days did he say we are to stay off 2go?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by DAMIGHT(m): 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
AM ON 2GO SINCE, I NO DIE,.. NO BE TB JOSHUA SAY SO.. PPLE AR LIEING AGAINST HIM..

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by hillus: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
Geo-man:
An unconfirmed rumour makin it around today has it as saying:A popular prophetic man of God,tb joshua has said dat alot of 2go users wil die today.hw true is dis rumour?pls confirm.

God doesn't speak that way. Anytime God speak it line up with His Word, it is not true, because God reveals secrets to His servants (not servant) amos 3:7. and even if he is a man of God, he is not the only one..
2ndly in Revelation 1:18 Jesus Himself said I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
and the Word said in (Psa 91:16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.so satan doesnt have power over any believer because he/she has been translated from kingdom of darkness, to the kingdom of His dear Son, so the key is in the hand of Jesus not satan and He said he will satisfy with long life which is mininium 70 yrs

3rdly Everybody that is a believer has a pastor ordained for him/her: (Jer 3:15) And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. Everybody have his own pastor and God also speak through them to you, so if he said it--that will be for his members only..every shepherd has it own flock, the whole flock in the world is not his own, so with every man of God, God adds to fold as such as should be saved Act 2:47.

Also not that even so men of God truly called of God, if they do not abide in their calling and with God, they can be taken up by evil spirit such as familiar spirit and they will think that they are still in tune with God..
Also prophet main ministry is not to prophecy. no no no, they speak- teaching and preaching God's Word first. Jesus the prophet of all prophet first teached and preached then ministered supernaturally to the people math9:35, paul the apostle the same thing preach the word first 1 tim 2:7. 2 tim 1:11

I ENTERED 2GO TODAY, AND I AM STILL HEALTH AND BOUNCING, I LIVE LONG IN THE EARTH AS LONG AS JESUS TARRIES
stay calm.. JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by airbender(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
I dont like 2go anyway? Too boring 2 childish»»»»»»»»»»»
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by cleverdude: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
kemiola89: How many days did he say we are to stay off 2go?
till the 26th of july as i heard
kemiola89: How many days did he say we are to stay off 2go?
till the 26th of july as i heard
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by cleverdude: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
airbender: I dont like 2go anyway? Too boring 2 childish»»»»»»»»»»»
then whats the essence of posting on this thread....huh? Y dont u go and create a thread for urself.... undecided
airbender: I dont like 2go anyway? Too boring 2 childish»»»»»»»»»»»
then whats the essence of posting on this thread....huh? Y dont u go and create a thread for urself....

1 Like

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by airbender(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
cleverdude: then whats the essence of posting on this thread....huh? Y dont u go and create a thread for urself.... undecidedthen whats the essence of posting on this thread....huh? Y dont u go and create a thread for urself....
is your brain cracking or is this ur defination of thinking twice tongue do u really have to post it twice
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by afangide(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
THE RUMOUR IS WIDESPEAD BUT I'VE BN 2GOING ALL DAY
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by cleverdude: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
airbender: is your brain cracking or is this ur defination of thinking twice tongue do u really have to post it twice
o yes! Cos i dont need prophet TB joshua to prophecy to me that you're blind.....so i had to post it twice for u to see..... O! Sorry,i posted it seven times,but the moderator removed 5...arrrg! angry
airbender: is your brain cracking or is this ur defination of thinking twice tongue do u really have to post it twice
o yes! Cos i dont need prophet TB joshua to prophecy to me that you're blind.....so i had to post it twice for u to see..... O! Sorry,i posted it seven times,but the moderator removed 5...arrrg!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by remmy40: 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
False prophecy,2go dry 2day who won die
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by deleo16(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
TB joshua ministries on facebook have denied the rumor i tried posting the link here but didnt work u can visit the site and click ont he facebook page to see the denied rumor www.scoan.org and click on the facebookpage may God forgive whoever started this rumour www.facebook.com/pages/TB-Joshua-Ministries/103470916440360
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by hubreality(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
Smartdoy: The man dey fall my hand

Did you hear him say what the rumour tells...False rumour! I don't believe such silly rumours. Anyone could confirm his sayings and activities on their official website.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by deleo16(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by joel7(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2012
Even though the person who announce it, who told him or he?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by joel7(m): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Even though the person who announce it, who told him or her?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Jakestar(m): 5:29am On Jul 18, 2012
cleverdude: till the 26th of july as i heard till the 26th of july as i heard
LMAO. . . Ama 2go my thang jare. All day long. .
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Lyzbet: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Hw many pple r dead o! Can we kw?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by airbender(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2012
cleverdude: o yes! Cos i dont need prophet TB joshua to prophecy to me that you're blind.....so i had to post it twice for u to see..... O! Sorry,i posted it seven times,but the moderator removed 5...arrrg! angryo yes! Cos i dont need prophet TB joshua to prophecy to me that you're blind.....so i had to post it twice for u to see..... O! Sorry,i posted it seven times,but the moderator removed 5...arrrg!
you are even stupid than i imagined,u fada wuld be very proud of u...lyk fada lyk son
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kaslaw: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2012
Me cari my phone give 2 my younger bros nd went about my bizness yesterday so as nt 2 log in plz hw many ppl die?fake news my younger bros use my phone 2go tire
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Azumy(f): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2012
Lxgking: Hey pple anoda rumour, plenty pple will die on nairaland....it is 2 begin at 6..00pm. 2day till saturday......d witches says dat d numba of pple usin nairaland is 2 much....run brodas nd sis, run......let me use dis opportunity 2 inform u peeps dat am startin a new forum of jokes as 4rm monday next week........no b me talk am ooo
baban dolooo!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Lxgking(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2012
Azumy: baban dolooo!
am lost.....baban wat? Dolooo?......ooh i get it, i funi die.......bt u dnt av 2 use boko haram language.....english pls or...........igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.