Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua (74217 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Cyberconnect12: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2012
Geo-man:
An unconfirmed rumour makin it around today has it as saying:A popular prophetic man of God,tb joshua has said dat alot of 2go users wil die today.hw true is dis rumour?pls confirm.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 17, 2012
konami001: alot of people using phones will die today... alot of people using computers will die today... alot of people eating friend rice will die today... alot of people who drive cars will die today...alot of people who phuck will die today... alot of people who breathe air will die today... alot of people who drink water will die today... alot of people will die today... alot of people will die one day...everybody will die someday...

THIS IS NO PROPHECY...It doesn't take special revelation to know these things...If you want to live forever, go enter inside freezer... People die everyday..stop talking trash and and spreading yeye rumours... But i forgive you sha....

Touche.

I hope those brainwashed mo'r'ons can digest this.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by realniyi: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2012
snowprince01: He dat has ear let him hear, its nt a by force thing. Its U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ choice τ̅☺ live or die.
Common snowprince, tb joshua is not GOD. FEAR GOD
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Beync(f): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2012
TBJ is high on amala
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by BJ4REEL(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2012
InesQor: 2go currently has about 15 million active users globally with at least 30% coming from Nigeria. i.e. at least 4.5 million users in Nigeria.

The Forer Effect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect
The Forer effect (also called the Barnum Effect after P.T. Barnum's observation that we've got something for everyone) is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.

Many people die everyday.
gud analysis! Though,me think itz all rumourz
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by TBD(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2012
his TB jashua man of God or man of devil? His 2.1 daughter go first died befoer any body
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Chinux(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2012
Pure rubbish....statistics have it that a certain num of pple die everyday..its jst a normal thn that would happen..so if 2go has about 4.5 million users.,more than the population of benin repulblic..so wtz d guarantee that 2 out of every person wudnt die..?considering the situatn of the world nd un4seen occurence...He is jobless Ezikel chp13 fortells of the DOOM of false prophets.

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by megxo(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2012
LORD HAVE MERCY.........
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Azumy(f): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2012
Wen sum1 posted it last nyt on fazbk i blamed masef reading 2ru it.dre nd den i said WTF. But d nxt i did was 2 chk on NL cos i believe evn d silliest story make it 2 d FP it wasnt dre but 2 ma greatest suprise i found it dre now! I think i shldnt b sorri 4 sayin silliest stories make frnt page on nairaland.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2012
Azumy: no b naija u dey sha?

no mind him jawe....na villa boy!
2go can b best define as TWOGOING.. LMAO

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Chinux(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2012
InesQor: 2go currently has about 15 million active users globally with at least 30% coming from Nigeria. i.e. at least 4.5 million users in Nigeria.

The Forer Effect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect
The Forer effect (also called the Barnum Effect after P.T. Barnum's observation that we've got something for everyone) is the observation that individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.

Many people die everyday.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by edey2real: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2012
I heard ds b.shit late last nite nd i purposely stayed tru til 1:30am 2 c if TB Joshua can truly kill me. I woke up ds mornin nd stil login. It's very funny 2 c fwnds dt always stayed online 2 be offline. NONSENSE..
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Dhelake: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2012
oladayo042: I have just created a new friend's category "Real Men" for any of my friends that comes online today. If you are not on that list, I will know how to deal with you in the future. It means if I employ you and you have to make a deal with a client that will fetch us N50m but TBJ said nobody should leave their house on that day, you will not come to work.

Anyway, I have only 3 people on my Real Men's list now.
i av 6 on mine
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by OmoKhary(f): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2012
If it is true then.....TB JOSHUA needs help!what kind of a prophet is he?he should be prophesizin' about milk and honey not death.i saw december 31st and january 1st,i'll will still see many more december and january
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by bayulll01(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2012
Emmy9ite: You must be high on cheap weed or cassava bread,so u cant spot a joke ehn? Bro u should be used as a blueprint in producing a f..o..o..l! cheesycheesycheesy
i got ur time,look at this dejected pathetic eediot,who gave u tecno to type,i dont blame u,ur kind should be lockd up in a zoo and or jail for ur stupidity mtchew,some kid are daft sha!! Demented stupe
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by MrOldskoolJP(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2012
Dat implies next go be bbm,twitter,facebook,badoo,ebuddy & whatsapp users*sarcastic*,even those of us here in nairaland myt nt b spared o so make I take cover #Hidingtinz
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by CY09: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2012
crackhouse: hmm, now that's weird. Frm morning till night?.
what is wired about that? Being online doesn't necessarily mean you are chatting!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Drfox(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2012
i think this TB joe nonsense is geting out of hand, Pple should stop disturbing us with all these predictions......abeg
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by GagaBoy: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2012
Nigerians would believe anything. It quite sad really... Its this mentality that will forever push us backwards
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ekyn: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2012
Not scientifically possible
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Bikaly: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2012
C_Collins: I NO GREE FOR DIS RUMOR. DIS NA WETIN I DEY CALL ' WHITE LIE '.
no b small tin my broda.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by megxo(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2012
if u bath wif hot water for cold season, or if rain touch u, or u fart for toilet, or if u breath fresh air tomoro....u go die!!!!!!!!!!! grin gringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ekyn: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2012
Beync: TBJ is high on amala
lwkm

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Bikaly: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2012
Geo-man:
An unconfirmed rumour makin it around today has it as saying:A popular prophetic man of God,tb joshua has said dat alot of 2go users wil die today.hw true is dis rumour?pls confirm.
dis rumour is rubish let TB say smtin else nd nt talkin abt 2go.hw doz he no abt 2go if i may ask?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by sugardaddy1(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2012
This TB guy sef, just reeling out senseles "propheies"...... no wonder Ghanaians banned him from their country.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Sike(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2012
edey2real: I heard ds b.shit late last nite nd i purposely stayed tru til 1:30am 2 c if TB Joshua can truly kill me. I woke up ds mornin nd stil login. It's very funny 2 c fwnds dt always stayed online 2 be offline. NONSENSE..
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by legendsilver(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2012
i day laf, kus we beta stay clear of 2go. wu wan die?undecided
i
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by weazley(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2012
I go.rather.kil.masef.than.comit.suicide, al.my.frnds.just.de.oflyn.today...rubbish
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Josephinuzy: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2012
God i dey ur hand oooGod i dey ur hand oooGod i dey ur hand ooo
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by akpunku1: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2012
why are u guys blasting the Man of God? Blast those that started the rumor, blast the OP, you just blast the man without confirming he actually made the prophesy. Smh.. Naija and shallow minds.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Samabu07(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2012
A friend of mine sent me that message on whatsapp, my response to her was " I must enter 2go, I won't spread the info telling ppl they would die if they login" rubbish of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy