Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? (2771 Views)

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Who Has Been The Best Defender So Far In Premier League This 2009/10? / La Liga: Who wins the SPanish League this season (2006/07) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by chbabs(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
I kept wondering who is the best buy in the EPL this season? for me I'll pick Torres. He's been wonderful despite Liverpool lack lustre performance in the League and the Champions league. What about you.
Chelsea for-ever.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2007
It is supposed to be Bacary Sagna of Arsenal, he just fit into the team immediately, as if he has been with the team for 5 seasons
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by cooljoe(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2007
It has to be Fernardo Torres, though Sagna has done well.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by dapsycool(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2007
Sagna ko, taribo west ni.
you guys don't see beyond the top 4 teams, shame on you.
The best buy is muntari of pompey
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by davidif: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2007
Elano and Martin Petrov hands down.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by cooljoe(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
Yeah, Elano and Petrov have been senatational, but Torres have made Liv'pool a different team, he is top draw, simple.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
Their should be a thread for the worst buy
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
folahann:

Their should be a thread for the worst buy

I guess you would have mentioned Ecuardo
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2007
IT is Eduardo not Ecuardo
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by tosinadeda: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2007
the whole pompey african army muntari utaka kanu diop benjani
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2007
tosinadeda:

the whole pompey african army muntari utaka kanu diop benjani
What could have made you to think like that
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by RuuDie(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2007
M.Petrov, Anderson, F.Torres, Voronin, Corluca, A.Grant, T.Cate . . . . . . . .
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by cooljoe(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2007
Torres please, just check out the goal he scored in matchday 6 of the champions league, that guy is incredible.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by IBIPHIL(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2007
Cooljoe i think you right,i believe Torres is the best buy in premiership.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by tosinadeda: 2:14am On Dec 13, 2007
folahann:

What could have made you to think like that

meaning?
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by eldee(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2007
In my own opinion best buy is value for money, Torres is scoring but it's not yet time to call him a good buy until he hits the twenty goal mark. For goodness sake, he ws bought for over twenty million, that's enough to buy four Sagnas or three Elanos into ru team. I think the best buy for now is Elano.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by cooljoe(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2007
eldee:

In my own opinion best buy is value for money, Torres is scoring but it's not yet time to call him a good buy until he hits the twenty goal mark. For goodness sake, he ws bought for over twenty million, that's enough to buy four Sagnas or three Elanos into ru team. I think the best buy for now is Elano.
True talk.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by darfur(m): 11:25am On Dec 13, 2007
best buy?

the royal african regiment of pompey cheesy . . . . .
attacking utaka
thundering muntari
canon kanu
jamming benjani
etc etc
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by reze(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2007
WTF!!!
try to make sense bro!!!
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by tboy1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2007
Best buy=amount the player was bought for i.e not so expensive and has been very effective and adapted with the club

B.Sagna-The way the guy is playing is like he's been playing for arsenal for so long, although he's playing RB you'll almost think he's a winger and he's delivery(crosses) is probably 90% accurate
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by akinalabi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2007
Easy choice.

ELANO!
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2007
@Tosinadeda
Don't you know it is the african powers that is keeping portmouth up this season
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2007
tboy1:

Best buy=amount the player was bought for i.e not so expensive and has been very effective and adapted with the club

B.Sagna-The way the guy is playing is like he's been playing for arsenal for so long, although he's playing RB you'll almost think he's a winger and he's delivery(crosses) is probably 90% accurate

This is the most intelligent post on this thread GOOD ONE! wink
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by cooljoe(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2007
Torres, Elano, Petrov, Sagna, and Gordon.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by kainos76(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2007
You guys are funny what about ur compatriot Yakubu Aiyegbeni?
To me "The Yak" is the best buy so far 11 goals for Everton in all competitions 9 in the premiership joint top scorer by the way.
Everton is definitely getting their money's worth.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by Cougar: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2007
the best buy is oliveira anderson of man u.
he is the the best prodigious talent in the premiership.
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by ndumart: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2007
Fernando Torres for now, but as the league progresses others may show their stuff
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2007
Cougar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by tboy1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2007
Cougar:

I bet you're a manu fan grin grin grin oliveira anderson ko, pamela anderson ni
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2007
Cougar:

tboy1:

I bet you're a manu fan grin grin grin oliveira anderson ko, pamela anderson ni
That is extremely funny
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by dokey2g(m): 2:11am On Dec 16, 2007
my people the best buy is our own yakubu.he has been excellent for Everton
Re: Who Is The Best Buy In The English Premier League This Season? by folahann(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2007
dokey2g:

my people the best buy is our own yakubu.he has been excellent for Everton
That is just recently cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Levante (5 - 0) On Sat 3rd December 2011 / Latest Transfer Gist Across Europe / UCL: Manchester City Vs Borussia Dortmund (1 - 1) On 3rd October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.