Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos (18237 Views)

BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by lacasa: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
1st of all, My prayers goes out ϯo those affected by this.

Its amazing Ђδω a sane human being whether "christian", "muslim" or any other faith for †ђat matter could plant a bomb or shoot at young students

Its too bad what lengths those doing all this can do for selfish worldly gains, which are temporary.

All this abounds ϯo failure in leadership at all levels.

Where u have hungry n angry people in the hundreds of millions coupled with a political class †ђat will do anything for their personal gains then, Ɣou are asking for a troubled society.

But, till this day nigerians are still playing the blame game, anϑ pointing accusing fingers, which will not take us anywhere but rather make it easier for those doing this ϯo excel.

Till Nigerians shove dis abusing of each-other anϑ open their eyes n minds, bombings n shootings will continue unabated especially with a govt †ђat just "doesn't give a damn".
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by bamuhanya: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sad thing but the story is true.There was an explosion and people are already trying to kill each other.I hear the army is out in full force and don't want nonsense.I hear they are strict and brutal.My friend is saying he had to flee the areas that are tense.Presently a lot of mu friends say they are hiding and seeking refugee for fear of an escalation.Travelers en-route be warned o!
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by onatisi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
T-smooth:
CAN at work, Oritsejafor planned this but they shall fail INSHALLAH!!!

what of the one shekau ur number one islamic leader has been planning and carrying out?
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by bcomputer101: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
They should have wait till FRIDAY jor. why re dey wasting there BOMB... just 12-Muslim died. it pains me oooooo.... my condolence to my Muslim brothers.... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by 13volts(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
The Bomb Blast occurred in an Islamic School in Gero area of Bukuru. The Islamic School was badly damage and a 10 year old boy is the comfimed victim. Below is the lifeless body of the victim at Bukuru Division. Tension is currently high in Bukuru and Jos midtown, but members of the STF & other security agencies have curtailed any possible outbreak of law &
order.

Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
DAY11.:
Nigerians are tired of Nigeria! sad
THIS IS THE SIMPLE TRUTH WHICH WE DONT WANT TO ADMIT

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Kayuzze1: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
fankasibe: when i woke up this morning i was expecting another BAD new......but fortunately for me,i saw this..... sad sad sad
when will all these BULLshit stop@
This guy should be thrown into the atlantic ocean.. What do you by 'fortunately for you'? You feel good all the about this tragedy right? You better see a surgeon to help you disconnect your brain from your encephallum... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by tunshe: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
This whole thing is preplanned.
My younger sister in Noble College (a stone trow from d site of explosion) just came home now and she told us that few minutes before the explosion some armed soildiers came to her class (nd other classes too) to call out all muslims and tell them to go home. . . CONSPIRACY.

^^^^^^
Listen to yourself!
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by gambolala: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
T-smooth:

FOOL I pray is xtains so u blood sucking demons would know dat nobody is monopoly to violent.must bombin of ismalic schools and mosque
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Abeyjide: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
T-smooth:

not sure if u are mentaly okay.
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by onatisi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
Abeyjide:

not sure if u are mentaly okay.

dont mind him,his brain has a techical failure
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by francisj(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
War Resumes In Jos As Gun Battle & Explosion Rock Islamic School

By NewsAdmin on July 17, 2012

A gun battle again broke out in Jos, the Plateau State capital on Tuesday. The shooting started after an explosion opposite the Jos South Local Government Secretariat, along the Bukuru expressway.

Street Journal’s gathered that the explosion rocked an Islamic school in the neighbourhood. It was also gathered that after the explosion, a man who drove an Opel Vectra alighted from his car and fired a rocket propelled grenade into the area mainly occupied by Muslims. People from the settlement reportedly replied with gunshots. The incident forced shopkeepers around to hurriedly lock up and flee.

The battle was still on as at the time of filing this report.
More details soon.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/07/war-resumes-in-jos-as-gun-battles-explosion-rocks-islamic-school/
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
stop this rumour and religious blames. Jos crisis is purely tribal not religion. I am a witnes of today's explosion in bukuru jos.. Just fear God and reason before responding to all this media exageration..
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Ismail231: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by begwong: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
D hausas planted d bomb to divert military atention on d planned raid of d hidouts of dia brotthers who killed 2serving lawmakers.
They even asked all muslims to stay at home ystday in protest of d planned raid.
i tot dey wil stay off dia bizneses for 1week
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by onatisi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
nigeria is gradually sliding into anarchy ,civilians using rocket propel grenades and civilin replying with gun shots.weapons everywher the result of all this is better imagined,by the time all this is over we will not remain one again

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Can't someone stop this mess I bet someone can, but they evidently have a goal they must attain before they stop this awful carnage.
I'm begining to think this is a mass depopulation scheme at work!
ANYONE SECOND
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by begwong: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
D hausas planted d bomb to divert military atention on d planned raid of d hidouts of dia brotthers who killed 2serving lawmakers.
They even asked all muslims to stay at home ystday in protest of d planned raid.
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by RuthIsaac(f): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
T-smooth:

fool of d earth. When will hv common sense, n accept d tipical truth, blood suckers
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by RuthIsaac(f): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
T-smooth:

fool of d earth. When will u hv common sense, n accept d tipical truth, blood suckers
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
the probability that another bomb will go off 2mrw is 1
How can you have Boko haram members in custody and all this shit still happens.
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Ugoduru(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pls we need an evidence atleast a pic
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
immediately after the bomb blast, solders and the STFs arround the jos NYSC camp started shooting to the air to safegard the nysc camp as the corpers were scared and everywhere desserted.. The gunshot that preceeded the blast was a measure to secure the nysc camp and the environ. I am one of the corp member in the camp with no PL/12B/0639 . No problem apart 4rm the blast in the neibouring islamic school...
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by tribalism(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
silent don: This whole thing is preplanned.
My younger sister in Noble College (a stone trow from d site of explosion) just came home now and she told us that few minutes before the explosion some armed soildiers came to her class (nd other classes too) to call out all muslims and tell them to go home. . . CONSPIRACY.
be careful what you say.
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by RuthIsaac(f): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
onatisi:

what of the one shekau ur number one islamic leader has been planning and carrying out?

pls tell him they tink we dnt kw
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Ismail231: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
begwong: D hausas planted d bomb to divert military atention on d planned raid of d hidouts of dia brotthers who killed 2serving lawmakers.

Were you there when they planted the bomb?? please base your judgements on facts.... Thank you
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by amosy007: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:
Are you saying that one kind of sin is greater than the other?

Afam4eva
it depends on the kinda sinner u want in ur society..

A pastor that fly private jets or a mass murder? Choose one! Ur time starts now grin
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by BetaThings: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
onatisi:

And did you appoint him Islamic Leader
Is Rev King too No 1 Christian Leader?
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
alongeyink:
You are indeed a fool He asked a simple question must you insult back why do you people behave like animal every time.
You just did too. "Be the change you want to see in this world." - Ghandi
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by BetaThings: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
begwong: D hausas planted d bomb to divert military atention on d planned raid of d hidouts of dia brotthers who killed 2serving lawmakers.
Have you made your evidence available to the police
Or is this simply to brainwash us on NL?
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ismail231:

Were you there when they planted the bomb?? please base your judgements on facts.... Thank you
will u hausa people ever accept any truth except ur mallams tell you to go fck virgins in aljanah, after all the numerous underaged girls u people marry and destroy with VVF! Wat a hypocritical set of followership, me am jst happy dat PLATEAU people will always match u pple anyday anytime
Re: Bomb Explosion At An Islamic School In Jos by NigeriaKwenu(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
amosy007:
it depends on the kinda sinner u want in ur society..

A pastor that fly private jets or a mass murder? Choose one! Ur time starts now grin
In the sight of God, a sinner is a sinner. It doesn't matter whether you steal kuli kuli or you blow people up for a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Frees Salihu Tanko-Yakasai / AEDC Gives Reason For Low Power Outage, Apologises To Customers / Balarable Saidu Defects To APC In Auchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.