Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (4448 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by NigeriaKwenu(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
michelin89: You claim mods should be mindful of the way they contribute to topics on NL, yet you won't be mindful of the way you address the mods. If you insist on treating the mods like any other member, why shouldn't they have the right to act like any other member? undecided

You're a mod, so your thought process is fixed and is determined by the nairaland board of directors. can't you think for yourself? Just see what you wrote up there.

The mods should first be mindful of the way they engage Nairaland members. Respect they say is reciprocal. if they don't respect themselves and members of this forum then they should not expect respect from anybody.

Afam4eva
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Yeske2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
Abeg free Afam, who amongst us is innocent of yarbing once in a while?
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:

You're a mod, so your thought process is fixed and is determined by the nairaland board of directors. c[b]an't you think for yourself?[/b] Just see what you wrote up there.

The mods should first be mindful of the way they engage Nairaland members. Respect they say is reciprocal. if they don't respect themselves and members of this forum then they should not expect respect from anybody.

Afam4eva

Since I'm just a mannequin in the hands of the admin, I'll leave you continue your battle!

Ciao! cool
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by jmaine: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
Afam, how dare you challenge the Olori of this land with impunity ? angry . .Don't you know the punishment is banishment grin. . . . .

Abeg, make una free Afam joor . .Where is the freedom of speech nairaland is known for . . . .No be people parents and grand parents una dey abuse and curse up and down in the name of political leaders grin
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by PointB: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
If you don't understand that administrators/mod of public forums are public servants (whichever way you look at it), that certainly is your problem not mine. In the end the owner and admin know deep down in their hearts they are public servants.

If they don't accept that, we tough luck. Common sense will certainly prevail.

Please free Afam4eva we plead!
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by billante(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mr. Globe:
lol........ why are people taking NL seriously like there is money to be made off handles. If you are banned move on with another I'd. like me, I dont hope to be banned but Mr. globe2 is in the parking lot with THE SAME SIGNATURE!! if the mod's don't want insults then should act logically and not be partisañ. This personalization of public businesses in Nigeria is the reason Nigeria businesses don't live long. Why has OAMJ or whatever or mukina never been banned or saçked yet for their numerous tribalism on ñairalànd. o yes tell me its a family business and its Yoruba. That's why NL remains annonymous and will never grow beyond where it is today

BANNED!!
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
i think nairaland needs new set of rules as soon as the Retardeen leaves power. either 2015 or 2019.
we need to start from a clean state all over again. undecided undecided
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by PointB: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mod please

Afam4eva

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Akanbiedu(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem: i think nairaland needs new set of rules as soon as the Retardeen leaves power. either 2015 or 2019.

2019 ke? No dey curse Nigeria ooo.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by billante(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:

You're a mod, so your thought process is fixed and is determined by the nairaland board of directors. can't you think for yourself? Just see what you wrote up there.

Afam4eva

Afam you are not even helping ur matter!! You are at a law court accused in a dock and you are pointing fingers and shouting at d judge that he or she is biased! What do u expect dat judge to do

So I suggest u keep mum while we argue ur case and plead for you!
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Biggyd2: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
Please unban him! The guy is on every thread screaming to be unbanned!!! And he did protest in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/975715/appeal-this-mod-should-banned but we cannot confirm if anything was done about the matter. I wan use my eye do beta thing. Na only Unban Afam4eva I dey see everywhere.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

i no want it too oooo. I hope the vast majority of the population will agree when the time comes.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by wesley80(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem: i think nairaland needs new set of rules as soon as the Retardeen leaves power. either 2015 or 2019.
When will you finally understand that boldening your posts all the time ALWAYS makes you look R3TARDED?

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Biggyd2: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

The rules should be on the Nairaland Forum front page where every new and old comers can easily see. I am sure many people dont even know that there are rules for NL.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by MrGlobe(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
billante:

BANNED!!
am still breathing oh. ve mastered the art of subliminals. You may find my any of my post offensive but you can't point an accusing finger
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
wesley80: When will you finally understand that boldening your posts all the time ALWAYS makes you look R3TARDED?

Iidiot, u want us to start again eh. Must u read it at all or even comment about it. Go die, if u arent happy with it jorr. as long as its not against forum rules then no yawa.

Mods see me see trouble ooo, there is a bully on the prowl.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Seun(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
Done.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
^^^^

Oko Iyawo, ose jare. Bami ki Mukina. oko ni olori aya lojokojo. u are the real man. Mo gbedi fun eeeee

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by wesley80(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem:

Iidiot, u want us to start again eh. Must u read it at all or even comment about it. Go die, if u arent happy with it jorr. as long as its not against forum rules then no yawa.

Mods see me see trouble ooo, there is a bully on the prowl.
I knew I could count on you to take the bait hook,line and sinker - Mumu fish! Just wanted you to realize that name you keep calling - "RETARDEEN" actually suits you more than it could ever suit GEJ. Oya say YESSIR grin
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by tpia5: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sounds like a love tangle imo.

What usually makes seun or mukina go gaga over somebody's post is if you try to sweet talk seun.

So i'm guessing something like that must have happened somewhere-we do not know the full details. Even when people toast mukina nobody dey vex over it- na only when seun is in danger of being hit on by some female, that's when they go into high alert mode.

Antivirus is currently roaming around the forum shouting " notice me" and no one is batting an eyelid.

Btw whatever happened to deleting posts abi that one no dey again?
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by wesley80(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2012
Seun: Done.
Good boy. You're lucky it didn't get to 2pm, I for I for I for, in short just thank your God. cool
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
wesley80: I knew I could count on you to take the bait hook,line and sinker - Mumu fish! Just wanted you to realize that name you keep calling - "RETARDEEN" actually suits you more than it could ever suit GEJ. Oya say YESSIR grin

U obviously dont know the laws and rules governing this board at all so will take time to enlighten u for the last time.
u dont attack fellow forumites but the same cant be said to political leaders. The retardeen, the President falls into such and with his acts and actions he is called such because that is exactly what he is.

Westfool, u are free to call me whatever because i would love free for all (i ignore my right to report to MOD) grin grin.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by nduchucks: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
hmmm, It looks like one of the basic theories of marketing was applied here: the customer is allowed to have his/her way atimes even when he/she is blatantly on the wrong side. Wisdom was applied here.

BTW: Igbo kwenu na dis place?? I dey hail o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by aljharem(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
jmaine: Afam, how dare you challenge the Olori of this land with impunity ? angry . .Don't you know the punishment is banishment grin. . . . .

Abeg, make una free Afam joor . .Where is the freedom of speech nairaland is known for . . . .No be people parents and grand parents una dey abuse and curse up and down in the name of political leaders grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ OLORI of this land grin grin grin grin

Mods abeg unban Afam4eva o !!! He is a gentle man and we that don't agree with his view understand him.

It was a mistake Iya wa Mukina grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by aljharem(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Seun: Done.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Afam, u are free. go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by NigeriaKwenu(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
Let me switch.....
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Afam4eva(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
...I'm back

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
waiting for ur vote of thanks. I think we all deserves it. Dont be like the retardeen the ingrate that doesnt give a damn.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
It's great to be back to my main moniker(afam4eva)

I want to use this privilege to thank those that stood up for my reinstatement.

Una do well

[size=18pt]BUT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by jmaine: 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
afam4eva:

[size=18pt]BUT[/size]

[size=18pt] . . .We no send all Mods including you . . . grin[/size]
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by PointB: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2012

Seun for

Afam4eva.

Afam4eva pls

Case solved!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

see picture of MAN WHO SLUMP IN A BET9JA SHOP IN UYO / Which Romancelander(s) Would You Feel Happy If The Person Deactivates? / Landlord Apprehended With Severed Head & Hands Of Woman In Lagos. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.