Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? (17736 Views)

Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Share Your Rag-day Experience / Your Rag Day Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by PurerareGold: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
The Schools around aba delight so much in rag day. At least every month a set is ragging. aπϑ their outfits......hmmm. No comments.
Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by Waltro(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
adonisyung: who asked U̶̲̥̅̊ for ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r skul?brag
. Bad belle, why you dey beef uniben na? Greatest uniben!!
Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by Waltro(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
Rex123:

Says who Rag day still holds in uniben tho №† all faculty.
. Maybe you are in faculty of education or maybe na ekehuan campus you dey. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by Ikejiofor: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2012
May be for security reason
Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by mitchyy(f): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2012
Are you in any higher institution in Lagos, Nigeria?

Do you have what it takes to be an ambassador in your
school for Rag-2-Relief? Do you have anybody in higher
institution in Lagos that has what it takes to be a
Rag-2-Relief(R2R) ambassador in his/her school?
If your answer is YES, YES, to the above questions, then
send a mail to samyluvv1@yahoo.com or text 08036804764 with your full name, school, dept., level
and location.

Rag-2-Relief is a repackaging of the popular Rag Day to
meet current social demands. It is a great opportunity to
revive the spirit of social responsibility in youths through
togetherness. It'll also involve some popular celebrities as they join students in raising funds for the needy.

Benefits: Each ambassador will be paid a token, awarded
a certificate as a brand ambassador, given free access
to the musical concert which will be organised after the
'ragging' on that same day, branded tshirts, caps, backpacks and other materials if you're chosen.

Tweet @RAG2RELIEF_R2R for more info

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by komek(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2012
T-smooth:
Sincerely speaking in this part of the country where i schooled, up to the time I graduated I have never heard of anything like ragday, infact social activities hardly take place here.
are U̶̲̥̅̊ sure U̶̲̥̅̊ r nt schooling in chad?
Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by komek(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2012
pro01: Rag day still dey exist? Na all these razz schools still dey do that ishh. All through my long years in UI, I never heard about - let alone witnessed - anything like rag day. . . . Maybe I'm wrong but, I guess it's for schools like Agbabiaka Polytechnic Akungba-Okoko and Akpa-Amu College of Education Umunede and so on.
umunede don get coll of Education? Lol
Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by jpphilips(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2012
Clemzy16: Where on earth did you even schooled.. SMH

prolly madonna/convenant school of anti social destitute
Re: What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? by azeezakinpelu2(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wat a good and exciting moment..2day. Of the student of polyibdan having their RAG DAY celebretion......wu la la.........it was just btween the unity and ramat hostel......I can wait seeing. olori ...:ostel pallllllllxzzzzz all polyibadan ere please endavour 2 read after all dis celebration...plsssss OF THE GREATEST NIGERIA STUDENT!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rare Video of A Nairalander who Breathes Under Water / Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi / Happy New Year 2023 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.