Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Maria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Maria (845 Views)

Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) / Breaking: Di Maria Out With Season-long Injury / Breaking: Di Maria Gone Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maria by honeric01(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2012
Maria is a devoted wife: She gets married and has 7 children....... Soon after the last child is born, her husband dies.... .A few weeks later she remarries, and over the following years has another 5 children with her second husband......
After the last child is born her second husband also dies......
Within a month Maria is engaged to be married for the third time.......
Unfortunately, she becomes very ill and dies.
At her funeral the priest looks tenderly at Maria as she lies in her coffin, he looks up to heaven and says:
"At last they are finally together".
A man standing next to the priest asks, "Excuse me, Father, but do you mean Maria and her first husband, or Maria and her second husband?"
The priest replied "I mean her legs !!! ".

(1) (Reply)

Which Joker Makes You Come To This Section? / Jokers Here I Come / What Have You Been Doing With Your Free MTN SMS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.