Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready (2208 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / Critics Of The Church Are Committing The Unpardonable Sin. / Does Rev Father Mbaka Of Nigeria Believe In The Rapture Of The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by cyrexx: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Debeloved87:

cant you see your foolishness? Are their people in iran or india that are not christians, are their people their that havent see the true light of God by the power of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, through the Holy Spirit, of course they are and i have christian friends their especially in india. You see, the judgement of the ungodly ones like you now has been passed, only a little soon and it will fall on you like a river of fire till eternity. Revelation 21:7-8. Surrender your life to God now before its too late...JESUS LOVES YOU.

cant you see your foolishness? are there not people in nigeria and all over the world who read the same bible you are carrying about and notice so many errors and irrational claims therein such that no truly omniscient being would commit such blunders. your deluded mind will close its eyes to all those contradictions and errors from that book and declare that Jesus is coming soon or some people are going to hell.
you see, your delusion is similar to other religion's delusions https://www.nairaland.com/972251/understanding-religious-delusion
your scare tactics and threats of hell fire can only work on deluded and gullible fools like you, it cant work on rational people. the same way a threat of hell from muslims dont bother you is the same way your threat dont bother me.

wake up from your delusion. there is no Jesus anywhere who is coming back. he is dead gone forever like everyone else will die out eventually.

Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by Debeloved87(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
cyrexx:

cant you see your foolishness? are there not people in nigeria and all over the world who read the same bible you are carrying about and notice so many errors and irrational claims therein such that no truly omniscient being would commit such blunders. your deluded mind will close its eyes to all those contradictions and errors from that book and declare that Jesus is coming soon or some people are going to hell.
you see, your delusion is similar to other religion's delusions https://www.nairaland.com/972251/understanding-religious-delusion
your scare tactics and threats of hell fire can only work on deluded and gullible fools like you, it cant work on rational people. the same way a threat of hell from muslims dont bother you is the same way your threat dont bother me.

wake up from your delusion. there is no Jesus anywhere who is coming back. he is dead gone forever like everyone else will die out eventually.

Now i understand better about what the scripture says about people like you..it says "for the god of this age has blindfolded the eyes of their heart that they may see the true light of the gospel"whereby they might be safe"...unhm...am sure you are one of those people...and if you call me a "deluded gullible fool" well for christ sake i am one, just like the apostles that have gone ahead into everlasting glory that now serve as a cloud of witness to us...am sure you dont understand that....but one thing i will do for you, is that i will pray for you.....FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COME TO YOU TODAY EVEN AT THIS HOUR BY THE POWER OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND I PETITION THAT YOU OPEN THE EYES OF THIS BROTHER CYRESS THAT HE MIGHT SEE YOUR UNENDING LOVE FOR MANKIND AND APPRECIATE THE GIFT OF LIFE YOU GAVE TO US BY SENDING YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE FOR US, WHO DIED AND WAS RAISED IN GLORY AND POWER BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT BY WHICH WE ALSO HAVE HOPE IN HIM...I PRAY YOU HELP THIS BROTHER CYRESS TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND ACCEPT HIM AS HIS LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR...FOR IN JESUS MOST POWERFUL NAME I PRAYED...AMEN. And this is my word to you,that JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by cyrexx: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
Thank you, debeloved.
but i am sure there is no being anywhere in any universe that answers prayers. people just enjoy the comfort of having "someone up there" who listens to them even though their prayers dont get answers.
i have prayed to this god (God in Jesus name) many times thinking i am talking to someone only to realise that i was talking to myself all the while.
if such a being exists and answers prayers, you dont have to convince anybody of what you have been telling me since, your prayers should do the job easily. even now i am sure your prayers for will fall on deaf ears of a non-existent religious concept of a being up there.
nevertheless, thank you for your prayers,
good day.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by brocab: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
The lord warns us, Matthew 7:15. Beware of false prophets. He also warns us about hungry preachers 1 Timothy 6. men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth who suppose the godliness is a mean of Gain {Money} the lord tells us the get away from them. But like most of us do we listen? Many of these false wolves in sheep clothing's will always be close to us some-where.
The lord say"s: Luke 21-Mark 13, watch, like you are doing, your being a watcher, many Christians don't take any notice' they cant see through their blindness, this shows clearly the lord had open a door up for you, the lord is always looking for his people to spread the news. The lord said: he's coming back, No-one knows accept the Father.
The lord say's: old men shall have dreams, young men shall have visions.
I'm also one that has many dreams about the end times, In a dream' I believe I had seen the beginning of the rapture, what I seen was; I'm standing in amongst buildings, where I don't know? I looked towards the sky, and what I had seen-a large around hole in the sky-inside that hole was like I was looking into a different de-mention-another sky, but with brighter colours and our earthly clouds were entering into this hole. I had other dreams, The world is at war fighter planes are ready for battle-soldiers jumping out of aeroplanes around mid-night ready to capture the innocent. Many who are watchers, have an awareness to these warnings. stay tuned with the lord, when the lord say's: move, you move. You will "know" when its time...
Debeloved87:
So many People have had dreams concerning the coming rapture of the saints to be this year 2012, but how true is it....we heard that the mayan calendar ends this year dec 21 2012 and after that trouble for the world because their demon god is to be release on earth, and so many other demon gods too to be release by that time, and we also heard that the chinese nation called this year 2012 as the "YEAR OF THE DRAGON"...are these not ringing bell...as if not enough one of the most respected rabbi in israel, rabbi kaduri before he died in 2006 had a dream where the messiah said HE is coming in the month of Av 5772 which is 19th july-19th august 2012. And here we have someone said he was told to count some numbers 1335 in his dream in september 2008 and he arrive at july 24 2012,can this be true, all this look like a puzzle, however the current situation of the world is at its worst....so what do u tink about this please contribute.
Re: Rapture Of The Church....are You Ready by brocab: 12:07am On Nov 10, 2014
I'm just asking-You say: you believe there is no being anywhere in any universe that answers prayers? And then you say: on the bottom of your page Thank you for your prayers? Well are you sure about what you believe? Let me say: Some prayers we hear from other people say: the lord had blessed them 100 fold in cash, some more? Some say after they had given or receiving tithes to and fro. Those prayers sounds a bit over the top, {Sample-sometimes when we pray it don't always turn out the way we accept it. Many who pray' usually pray for finances, more then they could possibly handle. Everyone needs Money, but do we always use it the way we plan to use it. Or do we spend it' like their's no tomorrow? Other prayers we hear are for material items such as-homes, cars, bikes, aeroplanes etc., receiving something free is always a bonus.
But does it always mean it suits our needs. When one {Works} labours-we seem to appreciate the material items we buy, more then the free gift we had received. Praying was meant to be simple-{Sample-praying for your family, friends, enemies, church, people, thanking the lord we are alive today, the lord already knows our needs, he already supplies us those needs-to the believers and to the non-believers. Everything comes from above.
cyrexx:
Thank you, debeloved.
but i am sure there is no being anywhere in any universe that answers prayers. people just enjoy the comfort of having "someone up there" who listens to them even though their prayers dont get answers.
i have prayed to this god (God in Jesus name) many times thinking i am talking to someone only to realise that i was talking to myself all the while.
if such a being exists and answers prayers, you dont have to convince anybody of what you have been telling me since, your prayers should do the job easily. even now i am sure your prayers for will fall on deaf ears of a non-existent religious concept of a being up there.
nevertheless, thank you for your prayers,
good day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Heaven And Paradise / I Have 7 Physical Proof Of Reincarnation That Will Shock You / Crushing The Head Of Poverty: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.