Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour (15283 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / Death Prophecy For Corrupt Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by kaslaw: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
Me no gree log in yesterday wu wan die?
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Libkid(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
speeder: I knew the story was fake. Although i didn't log in.
my guy u sabi fear
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Sunneppa(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Becareful of what you say concerning a man of God

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
But if millions of people had died...would tb joshua still say he was misquoted Ha ha ha....gambling with lives i wud say
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: Nobody shud log in to nairaland 2moro cos d first 10 pple dat log in wl die immediately frm stroke lyk dat of ojukwu , wyl d last 10 pple2 log out wl be infected with tuberculosis.

Prophesyd by: tuberculosis joshua

note d calamity can be avoided if seun unban afam4eva b4 2mor
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
LWRearrangeMjoystick
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Phikom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Anaskie: I wonder how sane people could actually believe dat bullshit.
abi o
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by oladayo042: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2012
speeder: I knew the story was fake. Although i didn't log in.
lol grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by crackhouse(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
fankasibe: As i log-in my 2go yesterday na so my heart dey beat faster.....but i kept encouraging my self by saying 'nothing is more worst than being a Nigeria'
chai i don die o
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Akpan107(m): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
ugosly: it is a shame Nigerians especially our so called young people will believe all kinds of fabricated fabrications fabricated to misguide,discombobulate(due cred to sexkills) and confound others for nothing.
Hmmm! No be small thing o...
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Immanuelar(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
None of my muslim frnds was online yesterday...but y...i thought d prophecy was only for christians?
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by ODB1: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
trollbaits askin if troll was real from their master troller.

daft niggaz
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by cosmatika(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
francis4real:
Ndiojo they will always blackmail Man of God their reward is in hell.
which man of God re u tlkin abt? I hope u re not referring to Tb J because .....
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by sniperwolf(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
No man of GOD whether fake of original will make such a prophesy
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by ignis: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2012
adigun bankole: Alot of people ar idiots. Frm a wise man tinking, such a prophecy can't be true. Fr as many as does who critise him on dis issue, ur reward is in hevean.....the one who makeup the rumour, i pity ur life, only God will interven fr u nt to be national disgrace.
Am strongly behind you.
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by spikesC(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2012
hmmmm, a girl said she watched it live o. She said not only 2go but facebook and internet stuffs. Imagine
Well, one day go still come when we'll know who is who
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by ceeceeco: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2012
I was online ystrdæ 2 c if i will die, but nufin rily hpnd. So we all can c it'z all cock & bull stories. Such prophesy cnt exist.
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by Rapmoney(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Nigeria is a place where people believe everything.
Once upon a time, they told us that a lion will come out Kenneth Gbagi's house in Warri...many of my friends locked their doors and ran to Ughelli and Agbaro where they stayed with friends and relatives.

Again, they told us that acid rain will fall and it will melt people's skins and flesh. So many people got different degrees of injuries while trying to escape from the rains. An old lady ran and hit her head on a NEPA pole while trying to avoid the so-called acid rain.

Yet again, they told us that one Alhaji turned a girl to snake at Hotel Excel in Warri...later people got to know that it was a fictitious picture that had been on YouTube for ages.

Nigerians!!! Must we believe everything...the average Nigerian man is just too callous!!!
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by ogochukwunasa1: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2012
Rapmoney: Nigeria is a place where people believe everything.
Once upon a time, they told us that a lion will come out Kenneth Gbagi's house in Warri...many of my friends locked their doors and ran to Ughelli and Agbaro where they stayed with friends and relatives.

Again, they told us that acid rain will fall and it will melt people's skins and flesh. So many people got different degrees of injuries while trying to escape from the rains. An old lady ran and hit her head on a NEPA pole while trying to avoid the so-called acid rain.

Yet again, they told us that one Alhaji turned a girl to snake at Hotel Excel in Warri...later people got to know that it was a fictitious picture that had been on YouTube for ages.

Nigerians!!! Must we believe everything...the average Nigerian man is just too callous!!!

hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by asante2: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
N5000 for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.
[/b]

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be [b]sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

N5000/piece.Last price, No negotiation
His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real capacity.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts
Re: TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour by asante2: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2012
5000 Naira for Mini TF card 32GB Micro SDHC card.[size=16pt]REAL CAPACITY (NOT UPGRADED OR EXPANDED)[/size]. bulk purchase attracts discount(20%)!when you buy minimum of 5pcs.

Call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested,

Direct wholesale
Mini TF card 32GB Micro SD card will be sent to you free anywhere within Nigeria

Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

5000Naira/piece.[b]Last price, No negotiation

His Own Image Ltd
GTBank.

Feel free to call if you have any other question.(only btw 8am-5pm pls)

Description:

Product Features:

1. The micro SD card are universally compatible

2. Non-Volatile Solid-State, Data is not Lost When Power is Turned Off.

3. Security Level Complies with Both Current and Future Security Digital Music Initiative Portable Device Requirements

4. SD Adapter available for Any SD-slot device including PDA/Camera/MP3/Mobile phone

Specifications:

1. Capacity: 32GB. the capacity is full [ very important ]it is real [size=16pt]capacity[/size].It is not upgraded ,it is not expanded.

2. SD Card free adapter fit for PC/Camera with microSDHC host devices(use on mobile phones without adapter.)
; not compatible with [s]ordinary standard microSD-enabled device/readers[/s]

3. Durable & High speed in Reading and Writing.
High-Speed Class Rating – Class 6: 6MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate

4. Dimensions: 15mm*11mm*1mm
5. Weight: 0.5g
6. Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
7. Operating Temp.: -25C~85C

Package include:

1 x Micro SD/TF card
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic case

Shipping infomation detail:

After payment,Will send your parcel by post /DHL/ Abex mail,you will receive your parcel around 2 to 5 working days after we send the parcel.
Kindly send a detailed address where parcel can be delivered physically to the above phone number or lordeb90@yahoo.com.Pls remember to include phone number of the person to take delivery in address after payment is made.

call Tolu on 07089547985 if you're interested, bulk purchase attracts discount.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / Should I Give My First Salary As Firstfruits Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.