Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue (33784 Views)

See What Happened To 3 Corpers That Raped Their Teenage Student In Rivers State / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by gst101: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
all of una wey dey insult the man na animals una be. The most shamefull of all, is that women are even joining in the insult!the fact that he married six women doesnt make the despoil right! Think for a moment what feminists would say had it been its a man who did this to his wife? They would have been saying the man did it so as to show his masculinity. So what do you want us men to say now? Should we say that these women did what they did so as to show off their feminity? This goes to show that women are as bad as men. If to say dem dey as strong as men, they would have been comiting as much rape!

2 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by maktop(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Is good for the man na, at least he did not die a painful death, he died While enjoying himself. Lol

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
Lollycutie: Shud i say good 4 him,lol grin grin

You're laughing?

Make una see the 4th wife o.

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2012
born2fuck: A true lesson, intimate kill but rape a husband doesn't interesting
Do you understand what you just typed? Must you drop a comment?

3 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
I hope he got of before he got off
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by oladayo042: 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
"From the youngest to the oldest, in that order" grin grin grin Na competition?

We surely need 'men's rights activists' to investigate this case. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Yorisb: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Abyjah: WTF!
Just 6 women and the ogbeni vaporized. I can take double of 6 for 2 rounds each.

Taaaaaaaaaaaa!

afam4eva:
Let's blame GEJ.
grin
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by henrychubayo: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
From the story, i saw that it was not their intention to kill him. I also figured that he may have left them for a very long time without having intercourse with them. I also saw from the story that were all jealous of him sleeping with one always. It may also have hurt them how he go after other girls in the community. Not guilty of murder. They were just trying to satisfy their sexual desires. Not a good idea to marry more than 1 wife. Lesson for all.

2 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by akereconfi: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
Make dem pass me the 6 wives.....make I buy SAMSU oil n VEGA 100........ Naa me go run enta bush

4 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by kuss: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
ONLY PROPHET MO***MD CAN SANCTIFY 6 WIVES AT A TIME BECAUSE HA HAS THE STRENGTH OF 30 MEN

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by manny4life(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
Something that's sweet, kills too... sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by ikachi1: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ejiné: THIS IS THE BEST DEATH ANY MAN CAN DREAM OF!!! JESUS FREAKING CHRIST! I HOPE I ALSO GO OUT LIKE THIS SOMEDAY!!

Damn! Talk about leaving the world "With your HEAD UP!" grin cool

What a heroic death.

This brave man died for his country.

Ejine your head no correct at all.... grin
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by ikachi1: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is pure toto haram! The height of terrorism!

6 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by crackhouse(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
So the man do am soteeee reach the 5th one eh kwa?. Na im be say the thing dey sweet am nah. But it's very unfortunate he died on top of pu*sy. Anyway na from pu*sy im come to this world so going back through pu*sy is still acceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by sayso: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
another topic pls

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Solemntee: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
Pathetic, sexploration........
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by amosy007: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Time to create "MEN'S RIGHT ORGANISATION/MINISTRY"

this is pure molestation grin
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
the fear of punanis is the beginning of being a dead man!

2 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by airfinance(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chei this man fall my hand sha. Why e no take alomo bitters before the climb those sisi. See now
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by gegee(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
ikachi1: This is pure toto haram! The height of terrorism!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ABEG MAKE DEM NO SACK ME FOR WORK TODAY OO......CHAI MY BELLE OOOO
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Exponental(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sex....Six!
Dividend of phuckocracy!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by gst101: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
jossysage:

chai! this is incredible,polygamists should learn their lesson
what should i call this now....errrrrrr... Marital bigotry! Yes! Thats what it is. That his polygammy does not make the despoil right! gat it!
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by pleep(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
henrychubayo: From the story, i saw that it was not their intention to kill him. I also figured that he may have left them for a very long time without having intercourse with them. I also saw from the story that were all jealous of him sleeping with one always. It may also have hurt them how he go after other girls in the community. Not guilty of murder. They were just trying to satisfy their sexual desires. Not a good idea to marry more than 1 wife. Lesson for all.
lol, so every time your Hot you can just go fufill your sexual desires on other people? Your dumb, stop trying to rationalize this grin

Do you guys really think this is real, since when does having sex make a man die? and secondly after the 3rd girl raped him there is no way he was still 'capable' of having sex with 3 more women.

You guys believe everything u read.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
careytommy: I hope he got of before he got off

Hmm. If not it will be tough for forensics to prove the story in a court of law.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by crackhouse(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
I believe the man's family have no case because the man died while taking care of his responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Chanchit: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
akereconfi: Make dem pass me the 6 wives.....make I buy SAMSU oil n VEGA 100........ Naa me go run enta bush
Na me click like for ur comment o, but make i talk truth, if u manage continue immediately after ur first release till u release d second time, and immediatelly continue on the third release journey, walahi, ur spirit go pass alijana before Jesus hol am....

1 Like

Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by babsmii(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
so they were jealous of the 6th wife. wat goes around...
the table turned and they took it personal...
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by temi4fash(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
speechless
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by NosaHenry(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
It seems the man was only interested in the last wife to the neglect of the others. Body is not firewood. They deserve their rights.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Opoki(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ejiné: THIS IS THE BEST DEATH ANY MAN CAN DREAM OF!!! JESUS FREAKING CHRIST! I HOPE I ALSO GO OUT LIKE THIS SOMEDAY!!

Damn! Talk about leaving the world "With your HEAD UP!" grin cool

What a heroic death.

This brave man died for his country.
i'm sure u don't pray for such.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by esiri4jesu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
The man has been gang r...ped.
Re: Six Wives Raped Their Husband To Death In Benue by Woleleye(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
If the police arrest these wives, what is their offence? They only requested for their rights. Can a man be forced to hv erection? If so, can it last to the extent of hving sex wt 5 wives one after the other?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Worker Hacks Into Customers’ Accounts, Transfers N3m (Photo) / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos / Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.