Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Should GEJ Be Impeached Over Alleged Loan From NNPC Secret Account? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should GEJ Be Impeached Over Alleged Loan From NNPC Secret Account? (514 Views)

How Oronsaye Spent Fg’s N190m In Secret Account – Witness / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / PDP Wants Fashola Impeached Over Tolls On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should GEJ Be Impeached Over Alleged Loan From NNPC Secret Account? by OmanIman: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
"According to NigeriaNewsdesk, SAVE NIGERIA GROUP and Oil Makerters have called for the Impeachment of President JONATHAN over his alleged role in a secret NNPC loan transfer deal of over $244m"

The Question i beg to ask is should',t there be an independent probe into this allegation?Besides is it because of the recent probe into the descrepancies and excesses of the so called Oil Marketers that has made them turn around to make GEJ their scapegoat? As for SNG, we all know its floated by Buhari and Bakare Unholy Alliance so please what else is new apart from their regular mudslinging? Then again, you may say the president is guilty then i would retort saying that if indeed he is,the House of Assembly should probe the allegation.But mind you,the Lawmakers are yet to recover from the FAROUKGATE bribery Scandal.Is there any solution to this madness i ask?
Re: Should GEJ Be Impeached Over Alleged Loan From NNPC Secret Account? by mamikky: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
Let the rule of law prevail.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Gunmen Storm Tafawa Balewa / Nigeria Produces 70 Per Cent Of W/africa’s Illegal Weapons —army / Calamity Averted As Children Escape Bomb Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.