Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. (17822 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos) / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by crossman9(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
I will pray that the scales will be removed from your eye’s that Satan no longer blinds you to see what they’re doing to you in Christ embassy they have brain washed you in know I was part of the deception for a long time?
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
New Living Translation (©2007)
2 Peter 2:3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.
English Standard Version (©2001)
2 Peter 2:3 And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
2 Peter 2:3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
International Standard Version (©2008)
2 Peter 2:3 In their greed they will exploit you with deceptive words. The ancient verdict against them is still in force, and their destruction is not delayed.
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
2 Peter 2:3 And by greed and fictitious accounts they will make profit among you, these whose judgment from the first has not been idle and their destruction does not sleep.
They use the word of God to make money out of you I will teach on this soon and when I do you will scream I have been deceived with men in white suites instead of them men in black coming to take those who are alien to the truth the men in white have come to take the truth from you with lies in planted in your mind with false doctrine
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by MaximalC: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2011
Happy Bday sir. Your revelation of the word of God is unique and has influenced me greatly.
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by crossman9(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
it just goes to show people don't love the truth in christ embassy your blind Amaka Ezeilo.
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by misse1(f): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
PST Chris birthday celebration yesterday was awesome. He is a General indeed! Hapi birthday once again
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by crossman9(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
this pastor chris angry is a demon in a white suit did you Know birthdays are demonic and none christain so is calling him father read matthew 23:9-12 which you where all doing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Cousin Akinkunle Olunloyo's Arrest / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.