Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48071 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2012
Have a budget in mind and know the specs of what you want,then leave the rest to us
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2012
make your enquiries...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2012
do you need a 7 inch tablet with in built 3G sim,wireless,IPS screen,1gb rom,8GB,b£uetooth? Im your man.....call for it...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2012
here....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2012
Hey balogs, I need a tablet and my budget is 20k what are my options ? Can I get a sim enabled for this price ? What I want to do is read with it (pdf), take pictures and listen to music.
Thanks and please make your response urgent.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by niggaman(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2012
do u have any 5.3'' screen android tablet with screen resolution not less than 320;240. wat is the price range
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
niggaman: do u have any 5.3'' screen android tablet with screen resolution not less than 320;240. wat is the price range

no I don't have any. its reaaaly nice. last I sold was 35k(it had inbuilt 3G sim function) The one with no sum function is waay cheaper...like 25k at worst and it has 800 x 480 screen resolution with multi touch and a dedicated GPU for 3D games. I don't buy it because most people feel that its too expensive. They assume is should be cheaper forgetting that the smaller and cuter,the more expensive it gets a times.add me on whatsapp for instant conversations. the number is 08082946338.Cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
Guitarlife: Hey balogs, I need a tablet and my budget is 20k what are my options ? Can I get a sim enabled for this price ? What I want to do is read with it (pdf), take pictures and listen to music.
Thanks and please make your response urgent.

,thanks for asking. No,you can't get a sum enabled tablet with that budget except you want those old ones with 2G data service.most tabs come with the front facing camera. we may be able to get one with back camera. please let me have your email to send you anyone I get....if you are sure you want to purchase. Cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Sheuns(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pls i want to get this. Can a tablet that is not sim enabled browse or not. And what is the difference btw a sim enabled and sim disabled tablet? Pls explain. Tanx
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sheuns: Pls i want to get this. Can a tablet that is not sim enabled browse or not. And what is the difference btw a sim enabled and sim disabled tablet? Pls explain. Tanx

wow...i am so sorry for the late response. A tablet that is not sim enabled can still access the internet but can only do so via wifi/wireless. that means if you are in the village where there can NEVER be a wireless service, you cannot have access to the internet except you have a phone that can provide such services...it is called tethering. Most symbian nokia phones can do it. Another option is using a Mifi hotspot. On the other hand, a sim enabled tablet uses a sim card which makes it work like a phone. That means you can browse the internet anywhere as long as there is service and you have a subscription to the internet plan of your carrier(MTN or Airtel or Glo). In conclusion, a sim enabled tablet gives access to the internet anywhere there is network or service while a sim free or sim disabled tablet cn only access the internet via wireless or by connecting an external modem to it. CHERS!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sheuns: Pls i want to get this. Can a tablet that is not sim enabled browse or not. And what is the difference btw a sim enabled and sim disabled tablet? Pls explain. Tanx

wow...i am so sorry for the late response. A tablet that is not sim enabled can still access the internet but can only do so via wifi/wireless. that means if you are in the village where there can NEVER be a wireless service, you cannot have access to the internet except you have a phone that can provide such services...it is called tethering. Most symbian nokia phones can do it. Another option is using a Mifi hotspot. On the other hand, a sim enabled tablet uses a sim card which makes it work like a phone. That means you can browse the internet anywhere as long as there is service and you have a subscription to the internet plan of your carrier(MTN or Airtel or Glo). In conclusion, a sim enabled tablet gives access to the internet anywhere there is network or service while a sim free or sim disabled tablet cn only access the internet via wireless or by connecting an external modem to it. CHERS!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by plantation(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
I need a Tablet for reading, browsing the internet, playing audios and videos. It has to be 3G Sim enabled. What's the minimum amount i can budget for it?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
plantation: I need a Tablet for reading, browsing the internet, playing audios and videos. It has to be 3G Sim enabled. What's the minimum amount i can budget for it?

solved!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2012
i am based here in nigeria....you can preorder or order your tabs right from here and get in 7 days!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
a 3g 512mb 8gb tablet is available....35k...order now
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Leopantro: 2:18am On Jul 31, 2012
hi. do you have an LCD screen for an A10 tablet (the inner LCD screen not the front touch sensitive screen). i also need two internal batteries for the A10 and a battery for huawei s7,the fat one .
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2012
no sir i dont have those parts.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
newly arrived Novo Aurora II ordered by Mr Charles
Dual core processor
16gb memory
1gb ram
7 INCH capacitive IPS screen
HDMI out port
memory card support
android 4.0.3 OS
Solid state build

Get yours today.

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2012
order for your tablets....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2012
3g android tablet available.

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ROBEN(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2012
How much can U get me a good 10" tablet with the following minimum configuration
Android OS 4.0.3; Chipset of 1.8cortex and above; 3G and above sim, RAM of 1.5GB and ROM of 16-32GB;front and back camera of atleast 6mega pixels;bluetooth 4.0;flashlight,external memory , Hi resolution display with good capacitive touch screen;etc. Pls reply here or thru my mail which is daveinvestmentinc@yahoo.com
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
ROBEN: How much can U get me a good 10" tablet with the following minimum configuration
Android OS 4.0.3; Chipset of 1.8cortex and above; 3G and above sim, RAM of 1.5GB and ROM of 16-32GB;front and back camera of atleast 6mega pixels;bluetooth 4.0;flashlight,external memory , Hi resolution display with good capacitive touch screen;etc. Pls reply here or thru my mail which is daveinvestmentinc@yahoo.com

woooow...dis is some heavy spec mhen....will mail u asap boss.

I hope u are financially ready for this o
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2012
if you are buyin a 15k tablet,don't expect to have all the exttras included. its like comparing a toyota corolla 11 to a corolla 1985.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by easy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Please what is the price for this specified tablet.

Android OS ICS 4.0.3
512MB RAM
8GB internal memory
Glass supersensitive enhanced-typing capacitive screen
Soft touch buttons...just like galaxy tab
Dual cameras (front and back)
GPS
Wifi
HDMI out port
memory card expandable to 32GB
Sim enabled
Stand leather case is added if d deal goes right.
OTG cable included
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by easy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
balogunsam: a 3g 512mb 8gb tablet is available....35k...order now

what is the cam spec of this table, is it call enable.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
easy:

what is the cam spec of this table, is it call enable.

yes it is call enabled. cameras are 2mp and 1.3mp
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by easy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
The cam spec is small. Anyway, how much is it going for last price.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
easy: The cam spec is small. Anyway, how much is it going for last price.

hehehehe...you must be kidding. China tablets generally come with that camera specifications. that's d little edge the big names sell. do you have any idea how many years and complaints it took apple to decide to go past 2mp in their iPhones? get a digicam if u wana tak stock photos. do you want to buy now?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2012
ookay....keep the requests coming....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
you can preorder by paying 50% of the price and balance on delivery or buy the available stock
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
I need 9.7 or 10.1 inch tab
SPEC
1 GHZ DUAL CORE OR ABOVE
INBUILT 3G,
BT AND WIFI
HDMI
RAM 1GB OR ABOVE
ANDROID ICS 4.O

HOW MUCH?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
petaling: I need 9.7 or 10.1 inch tab
SPEC
1 GHZ DUAL CORE OR ABOVE
INBUILT 3G,
BT AND WIFI
HDMI
RAM 1GB OR ABOVE
ANDROID ICS 4.O

HOW MUCH?

thanks for dropping by...the problem with 9.7 inch tabs is getting one that combines bt n 3g....its veeeeery rare nd even if we find I don't think it can be less than 60k except you don't mind those superpad series....those ones wont be so expensive. also,you will have to pay 50% of the price of the product before I can commit to ordering it...I can't afford to be stuck with a giant andropad when the buyer suddenly changes his mind....please mail me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.