Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48097 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Luluvich:

any idea how much they might cost upon arrival?

i have no idea boss....you can send me the link when you see any
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Jblo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
i need battery for ideos s7 androd it uses huawei battery if u have it please call 08023968288,08068930553 or ping 22389381
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
im sorry i dont have
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
android is the future.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by busybee001: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mr BalogunSam do u have d transformer asus brand of tablets or d google nexus?

Pls u cld sms prices to 07032472292. Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by emeka50: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
Goodday pals, please which site can I download full hd android games that would not require M̶̲̥̅Ƹ to use my phone to complete the installation,I do use a samsung galaxy S, thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
busybee001: Mr BalogunSam do u have d transformer asus brand of tablets or d google nexus?

Pls u cld sms prices to 07032472292. Thanks

no sir. i dont have either of them. there is a guy advertising d prime here on nairaland.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2012
a new 3g tablet is on the way...do you need one?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by charlesakhen(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Luluvich:
The Aurora II is a lovely Tab. Av luved it ever since I got it Frm Balogun Sam. U won't need a stylus bro...d touch screen is very responsive to touch.
I very much recommend this Gentleman to anyone wanting a good quality android tab without breaking your wallet

Hey bro, how much does this Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2 go for? also what will it cost to get an appropriate leather case for it as well as stylus? thanks.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chux76(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
I have a HP Touchpad 32GB that I would love to sell,I want to buy another tablet. How much do you think I can get for the HP Touchpad?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
[quote author=charles.akhen][/quote]

boss!!!woow...thanks so much for the positive feedback....as always,its nice doing business with you....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
chux76: I have a HP Touchpad 32GB that I would love to sell,I want to buy another tablet. How much do you think I can get for the HP Touchpad?

the hp touchpad is a webOS based device not android and its price has crashed badly due to hp's firesale that brought it to being sold for a measly $99 and its not so great OS and poor app support and co....how much do u have in mind to sell it and what kind of tablet do you want to purchase sir?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2012
morning world....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chux76(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2012
balogunsam:

the hp touchpad is a webOS based device not android and its price has crashed badly due to hp's firesale that brought it to being sold for a measly $99 and its not so great OS and poor app support and co....how much do u have in mind to sell it and what kind of tablet do you want to purchase sir?

You are the Boss here Sir,so you might have an idea of how much I can get for it.I want to use the proceeds to get an android tablet with better features(8GB n above,3G+WiFi,front n back camera(if possible) and other smart features. Your response is needed. Tnx
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by chux76(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2012
Excuse my "unCourteous behavior"....Morning to u too
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2012
chux76:

You are the Boss here Sir,so you might have an idea of how much I can get for it.I want to use the proceeds to get an android tablet with better features(8GB n above,3G+WiFi,front n back camera(if possible) and other smart features. Your response is needed. Tnx

7 inch tabs with the specs you mentioned cost 35k upward. as for the touchpad,i dont know how much it could be sold oo...you can raise an advert for it here on NL and see peoples' responses...all i know is that it commands a poor market price ay d moment except of course,you luckily sell to a novice..u get?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by KazeKage1: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2012
If at all i need a tablet, it has to support call functions, Skype and must be under 36k.
Do you have those in stock?
Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2012
KazeKage1: If at all i need a tablet, it has to support call functions, Skype and must be under 36k.
Do you have those in stock?
Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

i understand the requirements sir. i dont have the type in stock. i just ordered for one yesterday...its 35k. you can check its full specs on my thread where i advertised an inbuilt 3g tablet. you may preorder too if you are comfortable with the idea...cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by KazeKage1: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
Where is the link to the thread?Do you have live pictures if the tablet sir? Thanks
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
KazeKage1: Where is the link to the thread?Do you have live pictures if the tablet sir? Thanks

here is the link. photos are also on the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/963922/brand-new-android-tablet-inbuilt
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
today,23/8/2012, stephkells of nairaland preordered a 3g inbuilt android tablet advertised on this link. he paid fully for it into my GTB account...like previous preorders,i will update the products' movement and status here...

https://www.nairaland.com/993722/android-tablets-enquiriestips-purchase-please/4#11903458
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by stephkells: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
today,23/8/2012, stephkells of nairaland preordered a 3g inbuilt android tablet advertised on this link. he paid fully for it into my GTB account...like previous preorders,i will update the products' movement and status here...

very ryt.....n i'm salivating!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2012
its a new day.....for those who paid for tablets,they are being processed at the moment....yoy wull be updated...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
business requires risk,trust and patience...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
orders keep cominf in...now i have 3 orders scheduled to be delivered next week

2 pieces of 3G tablet
1 piece of 3G+Bluetooth+IPS screen tablet

Thanks for believing in me.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by stephkells: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
I'm expecting impatiently
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
stephkells: I'm expecting impatiently

hahahah .....impatiently ke? dont be oo

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
hello all...how was worship in God's presence today?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2012
morning world....android still rules the market...despite apple winning their billion dollar case
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2012
i am working on some new tablets that will have sim support...

1. 512MB+4GB+2G SIM support

2. 512MB+4GB+3G SIM support

3. 1GB+8GB+3GB SIM support

We are doing this to provide a solution for those keen on purchasing mid range specs tablets that have sim slots....keep your fingers crossed....

This will be after we settle all those who have preordered tablets.....Remozar Android and Gadgetz Store....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Luluvich(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2012
sup boss, how's business? I wanted to know if you could procure a ZTE Optik tab and how much it'll cost. also does the Aurora II come with screen protector, OTG cable and HDMI cable included? thanks for being available for dudes like us.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Luluvich: sup boss, how's business? I wanted to know if you could procure a ZTE Optik tab and how much it'll cost. also does the Aurora II come with screen protector, OTG cable and HDMI cable included? thanks for being available for dudes like us.

yes the aurora will come with an OTG cable but no screen protector and HDMI. HDMI cable is 1700 if you want to order it with it. i can add the screen protector as a bonus for you sha.

about the ZTE,yes i can get it. price,i dont know,i can look into it and get back to you tho....just decide which one you want and we move from there...cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.