Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48125 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by austinsmat(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
i need the one of 35k how much will i pay to order, how can i pay and how secure that i will not be scam
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by civilserva: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
balogunsam:

thanks for dropping by...the problem with 9.7 inch tabs is getting one that combines bt n 3g....its veeeeery rare nd even if we find I don't think it can be less than 60k except you don't mind those superpad series....those ones wont be so expensive. also,you will have to pay 50% of the price of the product before I can commit to ordering it...I can't afford to be stuck with a giant andropad when the buyer suddenly changes his mind....please mail me via balogunsam11@yahoo.com

Can you enlighten me on the superpad series?
What about 8.9" pad
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2012
Sori, do u have any tablets do within the range of 35k? If yes, what are the specifications?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2012
austinsmat: i need the one of 35k how much will i pay to order, how can i pay and how secure that i will not be scam

thanks for the enquiry and I apologies for the late reply. you are required to pay 40-50% of the total cost of the item that is between 12-15k in this case depending on how much you can afford to stake. Payment can be made into my account number after which you will be required to start a thread here on nairaland so people will know what's going on and monitor th progress. As soon as the item ships,I will post the tracking number here for you and other interesred people to monitor.This step is to help secure our business and make people aware in case things go wrong(which is not possible). I urge you to take this leap of faith with me sir and you won't regret it. Cheers!!!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2012
tdupsy: Sori, do u have any tablets do within the range of 35k? If yes, what are the specifications?

I have just an Aurora II and its due for delivery this afternoon to the gentleman who ordered to it last week. you dam make use of our 50% pre order option and have your desired device in 7 days! Cheers!!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2012
civilserva:

Can you enlighten me on the superpad series?
What about 8.9" pad

morning boss! the super pad series are a group of mid range tablets or andropads. they serve quite well and keep getting better with subsequent releases but the old and previous designs really spoilt their ranking. I've seen some really nice ones though. if you can afford to spend so much, you can get the Aoson M19. its a rock solid world class andropad with rooms and other support.....its quite expensive though. please let me know what you decide sir. Cheers!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2012
hop in.....

Someone from nairaland just ordered her android tablet PC today and she will have it by tuesday...specs below:

Dimension 191mm*118mm*13.4mm
Size 7.0 inch, Aspect Ratio 16:9 ; Resolution: 1024*600
Touch Screen Capacitive 5 Points Multi-Touch Screen
CPU Chipset: ALLWINNER A10
Frequency: 1.5GHz
Memory 1gb DDR3
Storage Build-in 8GB
Micro SD Card is supported from 1GB to 32GB.
I / O Ports USB port, MicroSD card slot, headphone jack, HDMI port ,DC Jack,
System Google Android 4.0.3 ICS
Flash Support 11.X Flash
Internet Access Wifi: Built-in Wifi IEEE 802.11b/g/n ;
Built in internal 3G(WCDMA)
Front webcam
Phone Call Support Phone Call function
APPs Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, Skype, MSN,etc.
Applications could be downloaded from Google Android Market.
OFFICE Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, etc.
Battery 3.7V/4000mAh(5hr surfing ineternet via WIFI).
HDMI Built-in HDMI Out Port.
Bluetooth
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2012
yes, i just did, giving him the benefit of doubt. Will let you guys know when i collect it on Tuesday.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Ehisod(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hi,
If you want one of the best tablets in the market today go for the asus transformer prime I have a 32GB version for sale brand new from the US with a USB adaptor for plugging USB devices like flash drives etc check out this link for the full details https://www.nairaland.com/975622/transformer-prime-32gb-android-tablet
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
tell us what you want...we tell you what you need...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:24am On Aug 08, 2012
get your Android tabs from us.....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2012
look at it like this: iPhone is like James Bond,
the best there is at doing exactly what he
specializes in. Android is like MacGyver, a little
rough around the edges, but given the right
tools he can do anything." -Dungeon47
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
make your enquiries here....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2012
ANDROID TAB WITH INBUILT 3G SIM SLOT+CALLING FUNCTION+BLUETOOTH+ICS 4.0 PREORDERED BY Tdupsy OF NAIRALAND

SPECS:
[b]Operating System Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
CPU Allwinner A10
CPU Frequency 1Ghz
GPU Mali 400
RAM 1 GB
RAM Type DDR3
Internal Memory 8 GB
Card Reader microSD Card / TF Card 32GB Max.
Camera / Webcam Yes
Camera / Webcam Front 0.3 Megapixels
Screen Size 7 inches
Screen Resolution 1024x600 pixels
Screen Type Capacitive
Multitouch Screen Yes
Multitouch 5 points
HDMI Output Yes
HD Video Support Full HD 1080p
Android Market Support Yes
Adobe Flash Support Yes
I/O Ports Mini USB OTG, Jack 3,5mm, SIM card slot, mini HDMI
WiFi Standard 802.11 b/g/n
Ethernet Port (RJ45) No
3G Yes
3G Standard WCDMA
3G Integrated
GPS No
Bluetooth Yes
GSM Function Yes
G-Sensor Yes
FM Function No
Microphone Yes (integrated)
Built-in Speakers Yes
Battery Capacity 3000 mAh
Color black front, white back
Language Multilingual
Package Content Charger, USB Cable, miniUSB to Standard female USB, Earphones, User Guide
Dimension 191mm*118mm*13.4mm
Weight 340g
Warranty 1 Year[/b]
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2012
balogunsam: Never buy any VIA 8650 android tablet if you have serious work to do on your tablet. Buy a tablet with that kind of processor only if you need the tablet for basic reading,music and a little gaming or internet browsing....believe me i know what i am saying
you are right, that proccessor is not a good one. Price is always cheap
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2012
Hope all Android tabs support Mtn, glo, airtel,etc data card(modem) and and can they support installing applications
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by civilserva: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2012
Balogunsam, you really have sound knowledge of these android tabs. Keep it up. Another thing you must do is to prove your integrity, when you have the trust of the people the sky is your limit.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
EUGENE4GOO: Hope all Android tabs support Mtn, glo, airtel,etc data card(modem) and and can they support installing applications

yes boss. all my tabs support apps ooo...whats the essence of a tab if u cant run solid apps and games on it.

as for modems,the more recent the tab,the more the modem brands it can support. i have ued mtn and zain huawei modems and mtn zte whire modem on most of my tabs and they work flawlessly.....cheers!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
civilserva: Balogunsam, you really have sound knowledge of these android tabs. Keep it up. Another thing you must do is to prove your integrity, when you have the trust of the people the sky is your limit.

yes o my brothee...
.i dont blame people being skeptical about preordering and stuff...afterall they dont know me from adam and for all dey care i could be anoda scam waiting to happen.....wish i had a way to make them know i am an upright person....i dont wana b rich and cursed...wanna be wealthy and happy and make people happy too.

im here to provide a service....and i will.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Awesome9080(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
Blackberry Bold 3 For Sale At 20,000. And Samsung
Galaxy Young 16,000.
You can inbox me here Or Add me on Facebook:
Jackson Eruotor. Or call 08064642929. (Serious pple
only)
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2012
look out for dedixated GPUs if you are a gamer or designer when sourcing for an android tablet. some high specs tabs even have dual or quad GPU processors.....the commonest us Mali 400 GPU followed by Vivante GPU. These are recognized and tested GPUs....there are others tho...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
Tracking number for 3G+Bluetooth,7 inches IPS tablet preordered by dupsy of nairaland is here: 5112920514. check at dhl.com
ETA is mondat,delivery to her by tuesday....get yours...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
chek still....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by bobojoshua(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
Can you get me an android with thïs specification.How much & is the processor good?. CPU boxchip A10-1.2GHz (cortex A8), 800*400 resolution, 512MB DDR3 Ram, 4GB Memory & 0.3 megapixel camera
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2012
bobojoshua: Can you get me an android with thïs specification.How much & is the processor good?. CPU boxchip A10-1.2GHz (cortex A8), 800*400 resolution, 512MB DDR3 Ram, 4GB Memory & 0.3 megapixel camera

yes. do you want this exact specs or u just set it as a base or minimum specs? yes the processor is good. the ram and internal memory is the issue. why just 4gb??something like that can land for a little less than 20k. pleae let me know ur budget and i let u know what that budget will take. cheers?!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2012
buying a tablet or any other 2nd option gadget requires one to be careful. There is no need for a tablet if you dont already know things you will neddbot for before before purchasing it. If you purchase without any need for it,you end up feeling irs a waste pf money after a few days or weeks. if you intens to game with ur shiny litrle devoce,syart downloading the games before it arrives. if its for music and movies,stock your laptop or desktop before it arrives.if its for reading,get the books ready etc. The use u put a gadget to is what justifies the purchase. Ypu cant imagine how many folks have bought the almighty ipad and put it up for sale just weeks after purchase seeing it as being nearly useless and overhyped.....so the question is what do you need an android tablet for? Cheers!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2012
Preorder a 30k 3g sim support 8gb tablet by paying just 50% of the price i.e 15k and pay the balance upon delivery.Delivery takes just 7 working days

Preorder a 3g sim support 8gb and Bluetooth tab with IPS screen for 40k by paying 50% of the cost,i.e 20k and pay balance upon delivery..trust is key....

1 Like

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
if you use a 3g inbuilt sim tablet,dont keep your 3g on all the time. mostbtimes,set the tablet to use 2g services like edge or gprs when in standby or not in use. Switch to 3g when you have serious internet speed need like downloading or watching a movie online. This helps save your battery...you cant imagine how much battery 3g consumes....cheers!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by gidiMonsta(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
Can I get a Nexus 7 tablet from you?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
gidiMonsta: Can I get a Nexus 7 tablet from you?

its a US tablet. i can get it but it'd be expensive...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by gidiMonsta(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2012
balogunsam:

its a US tablet. i can get it but it'd be expensive...

Alternatively, can you get me a 7 inches capable of delivering a wonderful gaming experience with an IPS screen and a very high resolution?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2012
yes sir i can. most of the tabs come with a single core mali 400 GPU but some have dual core and quad core GPUs for rendering full 3D animation and games. most tabs like tthat come wwith a dual core processor ttoo. how many GB internal memory and is wifi only okay or 3G too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.