Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** (48121 Views)

Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks For Sale / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by soladnet14: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
what is the cost of sanei n10 3g phone call
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by ehijayltd(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
i can get you the sanei n10 3g phone(4GB) for 55k 5days
plus a case in addition
so if you need one ,let me know.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
soladnet14: what is the cost of sanei n10 3g phone call

50k will land it comfortably via DHL to your desired address. CHEERS
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2013
ALL BRANDNEW+3G+PHONE CALL FUNCTION+BLUETOOTH+WIFI+4.0.3
512mb RAM+4GB FDD+16GB TF CARD=40K

1GB RAM+8GB+IPS HD SCREEN=45K

ALL COME WITH SCREEN PROTECTORS AND POUCH...

Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:06am On Jan 16, 2013
still here....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Just one...one piece left
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Skitz: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2013
do you sell used android tablets , esp Samsung
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Youngzedd(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2013
How much is Ainol Novo 7 Mars 7 Inch Cortex A9 Amlogic8726-M3 Android

Waiting for reply.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2013
Skitz: do you sell used android tablets , esp Samsung

no SIR
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2013
Youngzedd: How much is Ainol Novo 7 Mars 7 Inch Cortex A9 Amlogic8726-M3 Android

Waiting for reply.

hehhehee,,,,nonov 7 mars ke? that has been out of production for like 2 years.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by nicedaddy(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2013
I have 2weeks old android tablet mid that I bought new for sell add me up on 30C86CC5 for pic
Skitz: do you sell used android tablets , esp Samsung
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
1 piece left of the white 3G tablets...16GB memory card included and a free pouch...
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
balogunsam: A fairly used Onda V701 7 inches tab for sale

wifi
1gb ram
8gb internal memory
capacitive screen
android 4.0.3
includes pack and accesories with leather jacket
high power 8 hours battery
hdmi port
already pimped and runninv great
office,pdf,games etc
etc

price is 20k

contact 08035870339
So I picked up this beast yesterday. fully loaded, pimped and neat. Battery on point, play store on point too. I wonder why people still spend a fortune on ipads and galaxies . Pray tell, what can this "chinko" tab not do that an ipad can huh ? My greatest fear was that google play would not load and that the battery life would be an issue oh! How wrong was I.
Thanks Mr Balogun for making this all possible although that kind voice you go drop before you had the tab nor too good o. You should know you are just a middle man but at the same time, not just a middle man. Do the maths.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
how much for a used galaxy s plus?
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
Guitarlife: So I picked up this beast yesterday. fully loaded, pimped and neat. Battery on point, play store on point too. I wonder why people still spend a fortune on ipads and galaxies . Pray tell, what can this "chinko" tab not do that an ipad can huh ? My greatest fear was that google play would not load and that the battery life would be an issue oh! How wrong was I.
Thanks Mr Balogun for making this all possible although that kind voice you go drop before you had the tab nor too good o. You should know you are just a middle man but at the same time, not just a middle man. Do the maths.

I do not reckon with your maths...you did not mention a thing when you were with me. I'm sure you remember you came to meet me at work. I run that office and the next one...the whole three places so i do not know what you expect me to do when i am handling such issues and you are flashing me, a mere middle man...i should have spent money calling?

I'm glad you are enjoying the device,thank God.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
balogunsam:

I do not reckon with your maths...you did not mention a thing when you were with me. I'm sure you remember you came to meet me at work. I run that office and the next one...the whole three places so i do not know what you expect me to do when i am handling such issues and you are flashing me, a mere middle man...i should have spent money calling?

I'm glad you are enjoying the device,thank God.
Mr Balogun, are you not a business man ? C'mon, I am only sulking cos I thought you understood the concept of human relations . I didn't mention that when I saw you because I really didn't see it as a big deal. I only mentioned it here now on a lighter note , like maybe a lil tantrum wouldn't hurt .
You need to take things a little lightly. I didn't expect such a defensive post from you. we are pals now too bad you took this badly.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Guitarlife: Mr Balogun, are you not a business man ? C'mon, I am only sulking cos I thought you understood the concept of human relations . I didn't mention that when I saw you because I really didn't see it as a big deal. I only mentioned it here now on a lighter note , like maybe a lil tantrum wouldn't hurt .
You need to take things a little lightly. I didn't expect such a defensive post from you. we are pals now too bad you took this badly.

i hear you....
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by GeeCee(m): 10:12am On Jan 21, 2013
This is not the Balogun i transacted with. U are taking this man's issue too serious. Whatever transpired btw you two i don't know but from what d man posted here, he meant no harm, i'm sure he was just joking.
Mr. Balogun, treat your customers well (as u treated me) and u can bet they will always come back (like i did).
Cheers.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2013
GeeCee: This is not the Balogun i transacted with. U are taking this man's issue too serious. Whatever transpired btw you two i don't know but from what d man posted here, he meant no harm, i'm sure he was just joking.
Mr. Balogun, treat your customers well (as u treated me) and u can bet they will always come back (like i did).
Cheers.
so you saw it was just an harmless banter too . I understand as a businessman everx thing counts but i'd rather baloo loosened up a bit. Damn !
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
GeeCee: This is not the Balogun i transacted with. U are taking this man's issue too serious. Whatever transpired btw you two i don't know but from what d man posted here, he meant no harm, i'm sure he was just joking.
Cheers.

i understand you perfectly sir....i dont have any issue with the guy. i just helped a freid deliver a tablet to him. i dont understand his expressions. i treat my customers well and i ended this issue in the previous post....its a non issue really.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Guitarlife: so you saw it was just an harmless banter too . I understand as a businessman everx thing counts but i'd rather baloo loosened up a bit. Damn !

i'd rather keep quiet than loosen up in this particular scenario.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
i have called @guitarlife. i apologise once again,twas a mere clash of ideas.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by GeeCee(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
balogunsam: i have called @guitarlife. i apologise once again,twas a mere clash of ideas.

Good. Bless u sir.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
GeeCee:

Good. Bless u sir.

yes boss!!!
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by turok: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2013
I need the screen for Aoson M71G mine got broken
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by mhozzis(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2013
soladnet14: what is the cost of sanei n10 3g phone call
i tink i like dis
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by mhozzis(m): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2013
balogunsam:

50k will land it comfortably via DHL to your desired address. CHEERS
i like dis tab bro. Mayb wil order one in march pls hw much will it cost wit a keyboard pouch
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by remmyz(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2013
pls what application can i download on my mid tab for me to be able to check my account balance and data balance. each time i check, it shows combination of numbers and letters.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2013
You guys should probably scroll up a bit for his number and reach him thru whatsapp. You get instant replies that way.
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
turok: I need the screen for Aoson M71G mine got broken

Did you purchase from me sir? Kindly contact me via any of my contact details so we can talk better..
Re: ***Android Tablets, Laptops,Powerbanks, Home Security and Cinema Systems**** by balogunsam(m): 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
remmyz: pls what application can i download on my mid tab for me to be able to check my account balance and data balance. each time i check, it shows combination of numbers and letters.

The format for Nigeria is diferent from that of China is why it does that. I think only etisalat an be checked directly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Samsung/iPhones from U.S / KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / Hp X360 Touch Screen Replacement in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.