Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Study In Canada Or Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Canada Or Germany (2081 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Canada Or Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Study In Canada Or Germany by emeka55: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I am new and I hope to get information here. I am currently doing my Nysc and would like to study in Canada by 2013. I graduated with a 2/2 and from what I got, I am only eligible for a post graduate diploma and nt masters. I have checked with many schools in Canada and most of the ones that offer PGD in human resources are Colleges. There has been this assertion that the embassy doesn't cherish a College admission and my chance of gettin visa is low perhaps I intend to apply to Sheridan College and Centennial College. Pls I need ur opinion and advice on this, and what if my sponsor is a family friend. Thank u as u reply
Re: Study In Canada Or Germany by yemmyma: 3:58am On Jul 20, 2012
I don't think a 2.2 cannot get admissions to a masters program. Only third class require a PGD to be eligible for masters in most countries.

Get your application over first but support with GMA/GRE and TOEFL.

But of course, a 2.2 might be more difficult for masters in engineering disciplines.
Re: Study In Canada Or Germany by emeka55: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks, all d agents i have met said dat I was only eligible for PGD and I dnt tink d colleges require TOEFL since my first language is english
Re: Study In Canada Or Germany by yemmyma: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
don't mind them. What did you study at undergraduate and what are you planning to study for masters?
Re: Study In Canada Or Germany by emeka55: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
I studied industrial relations & personnel mgt. I want to do masters in Human resource management
Re: Study In Canada Or Germany by Davedavy: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2012

(1)

See How Nigerians Seek Asyllum Under Harsh Conditions In South Africa (photos) / Traveling To Bahrain / Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.