Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is It My Laptop, 3g Modem Or Our Network Providers (glo, Etisalat And Mtx) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is It My Laptop, 3g Modem Or Our Network Providers (glo, Etisalat And Mtx) (623 Views)

New Free 13gb Data Plane For Airtel-mtn-glo-etisalat Free Browsing For 4months / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / Glo 3g Modem Or Starcomms Modem Since Visafone Is Trashy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It My Laptop, 3g Modem Or Our Network Providers (glo, Etisalat And Mtx) by derickman: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
I bought a 3g usb 7.2 mbps modem recently to use with my sim cards to browse the internet on my laptop but I have not enjoyed it for once.

I normally use my glo and etisalat sim with it but the speed is always slow on both the edge and 3g network. In fact none of the two is reliable; it is like browsing on a gprs network.

Sometimes it is a little bit fast while sometimes it is slow as hell.

Pls guys is this happening to any of you cos i feel now that all this network providers are the slow when browsing on a laptop or pc.

The funny is that the internet is very fast on my android especially with etisalat. Unfortunately it can be replicated on my laptop.

Pls what do you think is the problem, is it the modem or our network providers.

Expecting honest answers.

Thanks.
Re: Is It My Laptop, 3g Modem Or Our Network Providers (glo, Etisalat And Mtx) by NetAxisMSP: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
We are one of the only two re-sellers of the HyNet product in Abuja, the HyNet Wimax service is part of a new MTN suite of product called, the MyOffice, please Call NetAxis MSP Solutions Limited on 08092656727 to acquire and setup yours. This is what you need

(1) (Reply)

Help! Toshiba Keyboard Type! / Hardware Problem? / If You Spend More Than 5-hours On PC, You Need These 4 Exercises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.