Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death (18250 Views)

Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death / See How A Mother Exposed Her Daughter's Status On Mother's Day PHOTO / Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Ellashow: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2012
Clemzy16: There's actually no difference between indian and china.
dabrake:
10/10

My sis-inlaw went 4 operation 2 in India when we all thought she was ok but unfortunately we lost her few weeks after d surgery..
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Maxybaby(f): 1:32am On Jul 21, 2012
mrkels:

MUST YOU BE THIS FOOLISH?

In this wicked world, anything is possible.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2012
dasparrow: This is what the western media wants you to believe. Did you notice how these same artists became suddenly extremely successful after the death of their loved ones? I am tired of educating Nigerians so think what you want. Ignorance is a disease amongst most Africans anyway. Why do you think our continent is a shyte hole in comparison to other continents? It is because we stubbornly refuse to learn even when the truth is staring us right in the face.

We live in an age of technology. There is no reason to be blatantly ignorant of all the evil that permeates this world. Those of us in the United States are aware that the owners of the media, the bigs wigs who control the entertainment industry as well as the political arena are all memebers of this cult. It is NOT a secret here in the states.

Alot of research has been done on this. Go to youtube and type in "blood sacrifice" and educate yourself. Read books because there are people in the U.S entertainment industry who barely got out of this cult alive and have spoken about it. I am not saying that one cannot be successful without writing your name in blood money. But the minute you choose to sign a contract with big western music corporations/labels that will catapult your music career to an international level, be prepared to pay a pretty penny. If however our music artists stick with Nigerian music labels, they might enjoy career success within the African continent and amongst Africans and maybe Carribeans without having to sell their soul to the prince of darkness and sacrifice loved ones to him periodically (Yes, the blood sacrifice is not a one time thing. It must be an ongoing act).

I am done educating y'all. Nigerians are a difficult bunch to educate so continue to languish in your perpetual ignorance. I'm out!

No o. Come back. Learning session isn't over.

Let's briefly discuss the celebrities you claim received successes not until AFTER "sacrifices".

1. Kanye West's mother died in November of 2007. He was already an award-winning rapper for three very successful albums: "The College Dropout" (2004), "Late Registration" (2005), and "Graduation" (2007).

2. Jennifer Hudson's family massacre was in October 2008. Hudson, at the time, was most famous for being a contestant on American Idol in 2004 and her supporting role in the movie "Dreamgirls", for which she won a plethora of awards, between 2006 and 2007.

3. Dr Dre's son died of overdose in 2008. Dr Dre has been a powerful figure in the hip hop industry since the mid-1980s and had his best years in the 90s and early 2000s.

You do realize that if these people weren't already famous/successful, then there would be no media coverage on their personal tragedies, right?

What of all the Nigerians who left Nigeria for the US and made it big? Who did they sacrifice? Who did you sacrifice? I'm in the United States and I don't believe in that cult.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by kcng: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2012
[i]FROM WHAT I'VE LEARNT FROM DOCUMENTRIES AND FROM THE STATEMENT MADE BY MICKAEL JACKSON SONY MUSIC IS AN OCCULTIC ORGANIZATION. SO I WOUNDER HOW PSQARE ARE ABLE TO STRIKE A DEAL WITHOUT A SACRIFISE. WELL GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS THE TRUTH VERY SOON HE WILL TELL US.BUT I PRAY THEY ARE CLEAN.ITS NOT AN ACCIDENT THAT ALMOST ALL STARS GET THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS KILLED OR DIE IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS JUST BEFORE STARDOM. ITS CALLS FOR CONCERN.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Akby(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2012
Look at the way they put it in our face: America Idol, Nigeria Idol... An Idol is a statue you worship. Indirectly we are worship'n baphomet by subscribing to the programme. This prog is being run by the Illuminati. Charlie boy for no reason did not merit to be a judge in the Nigerian Idol but because he is member of d illuminati, he featured. Chalie boy representd the illuminati in the prog. This is just tooooo glaring. If u still don't belief then it's left for u
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Proffdada: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2012
Losing their mom while hanging out with a freemson like Rick Ross,no smoke without fire. Ask kanye how it feels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omawumi Gorgeous In New Photos / Timaya Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today! / Happy Birthday To His Excellency, Chief Willie Obiano (Governor, Anambra State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.