Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Athists Please Explain This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athists Please Explain This (1625 Views)

Jehohava Witnesses, Please Explain This Scripture For Me!!!! / My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athists Please Explain This by lilcutie8916(m): 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
I am from edo state and and witchcraft is practiced there alot there is this case in my place of some children that made a figure out of clay and began to pour blood of chicken on it as they see the older people do in shrines. They contined this for some time until they all left for school. They stopped this joke(as it seemed to them) bacause they were no longer at home. Then all three of them fell seriously sick and they defied treatment until a juju man told the parents that the spirit thnat had inhabited their clay figure needed blood. Until this sacrifice was done before they got better and meanwhile nobody knew about this joke of their. This is how the devil disturbs the world and he has made u blind to these things macdaddy and co. Pls answer and i hope u re still not afraid of the dark. I am ready for u athiests.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by MacDaddy01: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
lilcutie8916: I am from edo state and and witchcraft is practiced there alot there is this case in my place of some children that made a figure out of clay and began to pour blood of chicken on it as they see the older people do in shrines. They contined this for some time until they all left for school. They stopped this joke(as it seemed to them) bacause they were no longer at home. Then all three of them fell seriously sick and they defied treatment until a juju man told the parents that the spirit thnat had inhabited their clay figure needed blood. Until this sacrifice was done before they got better and meanwhile nobody knew about this joke of their. This is how the devil disturbs the world and he has made u blind to these things macdaddy and co. Pls answer and i hope u re still not afraid of the dark. I am ready for u athiests.

A christian afraid of juju? Lmao. I thought Jesus was on your side?

The story you just told, did you verify it or it is just another fairytale to scare people?
Re: Athists Please Explain This by lilcutie8916(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
story just verified dat the devil has power over those dat re not saved like u.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
lilcutie8916: I am from edo state and and witchcraft is practiced there alot there is this case in my place of some children that made a figure out of clay and began to pour blood of chicken on it as they see the older people do in shrines. They contined this for some time until they all left for school. They stopped this joke(as it seemed to them) bacause they were no longer at home. Then all three of them fell seriously sick and they defied treatment until a juju man told the parents that the spirit thnat had inhabited their clay figure needed blood. Until this sacrifice was done before they got better and meanwhile nobody knew about this joke of their. This is how the devil disturbs the world and he has made u blind to these things macdaddy and co. Pls answer and i hope u re still not afraid of the dark. I am ready for u athiests.

Super Story! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Athists Please Explain This by MacDaddy01: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
lilcutie8916: story just verified dat the devil has power over those dat re not saved like u.

Are muslims saved in Saudi Arabia?

Are bhuddists in Japan saved?

Are hindus in India saved?

Does God/Jesus discriminate based on what country you are born in?
Re: Athists Please Explain This by lilcutie8916(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2012
u call ur self educated but u still dont know that before u debate or argue on any isue u must first know the fact. (Does God/Jesus discriminate based on what country you are born in?)From this question i now know that u havent read the BIBLE so why argue with a blind man about colour or why ague with a deaf man about sound pitch or why argue with ignorant illiterate like u about rocket science. So u see i cant argue with u because u know nothing. First go, read the bible from begining to end then come back and tell me something worth hearing. For the bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by FXKing2012(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
2good:

Super Story! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quite typical.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
lilcutie8916: u call ur self educated but u still dont know that before u debate or argue on any isue u must first know the fact. (Does God/Jesus discriminate based on what country you are born in?)From this question i now know that u havent read the BIBLE so why argue with a blind man about colour or why ague with a deaf man about sound pitch or why argue with ignorant illiterate like u about rocket science. So u see i cant argue with u because u know nothing. First go, read the bible from begining to end then come back and tell me something worth hearing. For the bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge.

Now to let you know, you are the illiterate one here for refusing to use your common sense to reason but instead prefer to live your life based on indoctrination. Is the bible the only holy book out there? You're just too ignorant that you cannot reason with your own brain and would rather have some pastors or other religious people feed you all what they have no absolute fact about. Have you read other religious books to get their own side of the story? I guess the answer is no because your dumb brain only do what some illiterate pastors says.How sure are you that you have the absolute fact? Give me a valid proof without just quoting texts from the bible.
You open a topic for discussion but you seem to already have your mind made up on the kind of answer you expect to get so why even start this thread in the first place?
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Delafruita(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
lilcutie8916: u call ur self educated but u still dont know that before u debate or argue on any isue u must first know the fact. (Does God/Jesus discriminate based on what country you are born in?)From this question i now know that u havent read the BIBLE so why argue with a blind man about colour or why ague with a deaf man about sound pitch or why argue with ignorant illiterate like u about rocket science. So u see i cant argue with u because u know nothing. First go, read the bible from begining to end then come back and tell me something worth hearing. For the bible says my people suffer for lack of knowledge.
there's only one reason i wont waste my time on thread:i am absolutely sure you dont know a hundreth of whats in the bible
Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

Quite typical.

Mr FX, I have been kind of hibernating for sometime, but you woke me up by adding my name to your Atheist list and also as expected, you did not disappoint me with your usual dumb post.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by FXKing2012(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
2good:

Mr FX, I have been kind of hibernating for sometime, but you woke me up by adding my name to your Atheist list and also as expected, you did not disappoint me with your usual dumb post.

They say when a man is constipated, he becomes an atheist.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

They say when a man is constipated, he becomes an atheist.

Another dumb post. What is the meaning of constipation?
Re: Athists Please Explain This by lilcutie8916(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
why dont u try to explain how possible the story i placed from ur obscure point of vie
Re: Athists Please Explain This by FXKing2012(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
2good:

Another dumb post. What is the meaning of constipation?

hahaha. . .u are even more superficial than I thought (lol).
Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
lilcutie8916: why dont u try to explain how possible the story i placed from ur obscure point of vie

We are both operating at different frequencies. You still have so much to learn for me to even start a discussion with you. You are suffering from extreme indoctrination and unless you free yourself from it, nothing anybody says will make sense to you.
Have you ever heard of the words coincidence, probability and possibilities? When doctor's in Nigeria cannot detect a sickness, people say its spiritual attack forgetting that we are still way backward in medical advancement in Nigeria and even the west is yet to find cure for many ailments. Now when someone have a cancer that cannot be detected in Nigeria, why do people call the source of the cancer spiritual attack simply because doctors cannot detect the tumor? That is just to tell you that you're lazy and refuse to use your brain to research and try to know what is happening. Why do you have to narrow down the origin of their ailment to just one cause with no single proof when there are wide range of possibilities? You live your life on hear say and think you are smarter than people that live their life on fact. The reason why Nigeria is so backward is because it has so many people that reason like you.

2 Likes

Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

hahaha. . .u are even more superficial than I thought (lol).

I dot even know why I respond to your post. By the way, say hello to Notorious BIG for me if you see him in the future since he's your pal.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

Quite typical.
Super mumu...
Re: Athists Please Explain This by FXKing2012(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2012
musKeeto:
Super mumu...

. . .remain blessed.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

. . .remain blessed.

In your delusion!!
Re: Athists Please Explain This by lilcutie8916(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
ok atheists lets face what ur so called scientist claim to be the begining of life. First lets start with big bang, if i am wrong pls let me know. Collasal planet body explodes and splits into galaxies, solar systems and planets that then arange them selves perfectly with perfect magnetic forces that hold planets and satelites in orbit and balance the beauty of it alone makes u want to kneel and praise GOD's name and u tell me that an eplosion did that and not a higher beign . I am sure u have seen what a nuclear bomb can dodoes it arange things in perfect harmony or does it destroys every thing in its part. How retarded is that theory.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by 2good(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
lilcutie8916: ok atheists lets face what ur so called scientist claim to be the begining of life. First lets start with big bang, if i am wrong pls let me know. Collasal planet body explodes and splits into galaxies, solar systems and planets that then arange them selves perfectly with perfect magnetic forces that hold planets and satelites in orbit and balance the beauty of it alone makes u want to kneel and praise GOD's name and u tell me that an eplosion did that and not a higher beign . I am sure u have seen what a nuclear bomb can dodoes it arange things in perfect harmony or does it destroys every thing in its part. How retarded is that theory.

Atheism is not a believe in science but instead believe in objective reasoning. Science and atheism seems to have some common ground because most of the principles of science is based on fact and that have helped the world to advance to where we are today. However, being an Atheist does not mean one accepts all scientific principles except such principle have been proven beyond reasonable doubt by experiments to be fact. Anything other than that is a hypothesis which means it is someone's idea that doesn't have a factual backing and not necessarily reproducible. So pending when it comes out as a fact, it is a possibility. Religion falls under hypothesis because it is someone's idea with zero proof other than some books written thousands of years back and alleged to have been written by men inspired by god.
Atheism simply tell you to use your brain to reason before you accept something as fact so stop building ideas in your head and thinking it applies to a group of people you know nothing about.
Also concerning the god question with respect to origin of life, nobody knows how the world came into being not even science or any religion out there. It is a MYSTERY which man till date have not been able to answer.

1 Like

Re: Athists Please Explain This by lilcutie8916(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
so u agree with me that some things are just beyond comprehension
Re: Athists Please Explain This by MacDaddy01: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2012
lilcutie8916: so u agree with me that some things are just beyond comprehension

No, some things are yet to be found out. grin

Religion never finds out anything, but science does.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Areaboy2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2012
lilcutie8916: so u agree with me that some things are just beyond comprehension

I am yet to meet a trustworthy person that has seen something remotely similar first hand. Its always someone said or someone told me undecided (classic case of "I know a guy that knows a guy that knows two guys"wink

So no. they are not beyond comprehensions as rightly pointed out by Macdaddy, but we simply don't understand yet undecided
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2012
Everybody seems to have got a perfect excuse for the question.I've witnessed magic performed before my presence,and it will be helpful to learn what an atheist think about it.no insults pls
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Kay17: 1:52am On Jul 20, 2012

Cool Story.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Delafruita(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2012
Reyginus: Everybody seems to have got a perfect excuse for the question.I've witnessed magic performed before my presence,and it will be helpful to learn what an atheist think about it.no insults pls
the existence of magic is not in doubt.however,different groups attribute magic to different sources and thats the contention
Re: Athists Please Explain This by frank317: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2012

wow, nice story... i am already thinking of a movie script, thanks.

please poster stop decieving urself into believing such nonsense
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2012
@delafruit.Believing in the existence of magic is already a belief in something supernatural.In that sense atheism contradicts itself.Mind you,the bone of contention of atheists is the absence of a God/god.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2012
Frank3 pls attack the question and not the poster.
Re: Athists Please Explain This by dekung(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2012
Reyginus: Frank3 pls attack the question and not the poster.
The topic raises more questions that are begging for answers. Was the OP a witness to the event or was it just hearsay? From the tone of writting it is more like an hearsay rather than a first hand witness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Cartoon For Pagan9ja; The Hypocrisy Of Christians / Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! / Mattew VS John,Mark,Luke: A contradictory gospel (Part1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.