Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! (1630 Views)

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by MrOlai: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Retired
Col. Anthony Ojomo had accepted Islam after 59years in Christianity.
According to him, nobody preached Islam to him. He read d Bible for many
years. He only stumbled on Quran and discovered the truth. Some of d
reasons he gave, why he accepted Islam include(according to Bible &
Quran):
1. All God's prophets & messengers e.g Moses, Jesus, Noah, Lot,
Muhammed, etc worshipped only one God, not Jesus.
2. Jesus cannot do any miracle except by d power of God.
3. Bible is full of discrepancies.
4. Quran is d only incorruptible word of God left in d world.
5. There is evidence of Sharia Law in Bible.
6. There is evidence of Solat in d Bible- Nehemiya verse
7. CAN made him accepted Islam when they denied Sharia Law.
8. Christianity was formed after Jesus left.
9. With 59years of knowledge of Christianity, he knows Christianity is
not from God.
10. Jesus will deny christians on judgement day.
11. There are different versions of Bible.
12. Jesus was sent by God only to d lost sheep of Israel.
13. To say that Jesus is ur lord and saviour is fallacy. Jesus called upon God to save him when he was confronted by enemies. Only God can save.
And many more. He warned all christians to accept Islam b4 it's too
late for them.
Col. Anthony Ojomo served together with Gen. Sanni Abacha in Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by timnelander: 3:24am On Jan 17, 2015
welcome bro
Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by echobee(f): 5:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Ok. Good for him
Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by donkarly(m): 5:49am On Jan 17, 2015
From grace to grass..

2 Likes

Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by masterplan303(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Rotfl grin grin grin.....all these muslims no go kii me wt laff o cheesy
Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by theGuest: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
One thing is sure: There has to be only ONE religion because there are too much differences between the religions. As an independent soul, I know it is very important I do MY OWN research, with an open mind before I die. I must be mortally convinced of the religion I'm following.

Anytime I hear someone convert from one religion to another, I ask myself what excuse I will give the one true God in his presence, for not seeking the truth?

John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"

God! I know I might die this year but if you spare my life till next year (you know I can't concentrate on that this year because of my financial status), my 2016 resolution will be to seek the truth. So, if you really want me to find the truth, let me make 2016, Please!

1 Like

Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by theGuest: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2015
masterplan303:
Rotfl grin grin grin.....all these muslims no go kii me wt laff o cheesy

Bro, no offence but are you REALLY laughing? If you are, then I congratulate you on being very convinced that you're on the right path. I wish we are all like you. Pls, I'm not trolling you. Read the post above if you like to know my intention.
Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by MrOlai: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrOlai:
Retired
Col. Anthony Ojomo had accepted Islam after 59years in Christianity.
According to him, nobody preached Islam to him. He read d Bible for many
years. He only stumbled on Quran and discovered the truth. Some of d
reasons he gave, why he accepted Islam include(according to Bible &
Quran):
1. All God's prophets & messengers e.g Moses, Jesus, Noah, Lot,
Muhammed, etc worshipped only one God, not Jesus.
2. Jesus cannot do any miracle except by d power of God.
3. Bible is full of discrepancies.
4. Quran is d only incorruptible word of God left in d world.
5. There is evidence of Sharia Law in Bible.
6. There is evidence of Solat in d Bible- Nehemiya verse
7. CAN made him accepted Islam when they denied Sharia Law.
8. Christianity was formed after Jesus left.
9. With 59years of knowledge of Christianity, he knows Christianity is
not from God.
10. Jesus will deny christians on judgement day.
11. There are different versions of Bible.
12. Jesus was sent by God only to d lost sheep of Israel.
13. To say that Jesus is ur lord and saviour is fallacy. Jesus called upon God to save him when he was confronted by enemies. Only God can save.
And many more. He warned all christians to accept Islam b4 it's too
late for them.
Col. Anthony Ojomo served together with Gen. Sanni Abacha in Ibadan.
Retired Col. also said that he would be a witness on judgement day against christians who refuse to accept Islam.
Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by johnydon22(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
All this religions self... chai... nawa ooooo...

Re: Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! by MrOlai: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2015
??

(1) (Reply)

Is Hell Fire Real? Did Jesus Christ Preach About Hell? / Why I Am an Islamophobe / PHOTO :goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.