Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Am Finding It Hard To Poo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Finding It Hard To Poo (1804 Views)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? / Exposed! The Proper Way To Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 19, 2012
this is my first time opening this section, someones told me to come and my issues will be treated. please, for almost two weeks now, i have been finding it diffuclt to poo, thhe things always seems as if its coming out, but, if i go to the tiolet , nothing comes out, someone told me to be taking orange, and since then, i have onle been able to go the toilet weneva i take 4 oranges or more. apart from the orange, what else should i do?
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by slimming: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2012
If you're eating, then going poo should come naturally. But, i will like to tell you about the detofication products that will exist you better.

1. Intestine cleansing tea
2. Meal cellulose

The above products will make it easier for you poo and detoxify as well.

All from Green world, check here https://www.nairaland.com/943243/green-world-cleansing-care or see the link in my signature
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2012
slimming: If you're eating, then going poo should come naturally. But, i will like to tell you about the detofication products that will exist you better.

1. Intestine cleansing tea
2. Meal cellulose

The above products will make it easier for you poo and detoxify as well.

All from Green world, check here https://www.nairaland.com/943243/green-world-cleansing-care or see the link in my signature

how much does it cost? ans how can i get it? i hope it works
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by Michky: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Take 2cups or 1litre of water first thing in the morning (7am). Simple.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=Michky]Take 2cups or 1litre of water first thing in the morning (7am). Simple.[/q

i take 3 cups of water once i get to the office every mormimg.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by emmke(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
The following might help
1. Drink plenty of water
2.Eat lots of fruits rich in fiber e.g pineapple.
3. Exercise regularly
These should help, but if they don't you'd have to see your doctor to check for any underlying cause or ailment.
Cheers
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by edogram1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
As a result of the kind of food u eat, do u eat bread alot? i can see the handi work of apku/cassava bread.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Poo by doublekay: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2012
@ op do you feel heavy? 'buldging of your stomach'
and
moreover how often do you eat because you cant give what you dont have, no food no poo

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Organic Bitter Apricot Seeds/kernel In Nigeria? / Amazing Health Benefits Of Omega 3… / 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bitter Cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.