Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? (530 Views)

Do You Have The Urge To Pee During Sex? / EU Approves Medication That Quenches Urge To Drink Alcohol / I Am Finding It Hard To Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? by Eberex(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Why do we suddenly develop the urge to Poo when ever we feel nervous or scared? What really triggers the urge even when the stomach is empty?
Re: Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? by Tundeiab(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eberex: Why do we suddenly develop the urge to Poo when ever we feel nervous or scared? What really triggers the urge even when the stomach is empty?
Your thread reminds me of the saying that goes thus; " you scared the poo out of me". cheesy grin
Re: Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? by hannesy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lol especially when u hear dat results have been pasted on d notice board lol
Re: Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
The same reason why you want to wee wee and sweat and feel jittery in similar situation

Sympathetic over drive!!!
Re: Any Medical Reasons For The Urge To Poo When We Are Nervous? by Eberex(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'm yet to hear any valid reasons from you guys

(1) (Reply)

2 All D Dog Meat Lovers: Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River / Clean And Cure Stretch Marks Fast / Arn't We Al An Addict Dis Dys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.