Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria (14558 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrives In London! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by floriana(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2012
Kenny Ogungbe has gone to collect the remains of Goldie. When is the lie-in-state?
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by sayso: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
welcome home
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Fredosita: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
wrong priority,leave wetin carry her go big brother go dey follow man,no big deal for her sha,at least she lost $300k and thee man.............next time she go think welll.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by yemmight(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2012
afam4eva:
She's in his record label, so what were you expecting?

So must be the President of that label to pick up abi?
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Chubhie: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2012
Welcome back.....looking at those pictures methinks she is gonna need a very good psychologist to psych her up.
I wish her the very best.
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2012
If Goldie make mistake visit Nairaland, she will hate herself. Too many ill minds here....
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by ICEMAN(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
Enuff of the Goldie Bashing already. Ur Sister na Ur Sister. She will stand to be corrected in the future. Let's let her live her life and move on to bigger and better things. Tearing her apart is not the answer. FYI I'm not her fan. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2012
i'm sure she doesn't know it yet, but her star power has dropped significantly with her poor performance

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Aaronchez: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2012
she should be flogged and sent back to prezzo
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by mrkels(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
She must have spent a fortune on those clothes just to look good grin
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by hammedkola(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
ambrosini593:

How did this made the front page?...what are we gonna benefit from it, afterall she loose
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Sagytarius(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
lahips: did i just read that Goldie is 27years old, wondering how old i am, i need to take a closer look at my fingers

na her football age be dat na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Bags African Development Ambassador Award / Nollywood Split Over Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.