Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria (14559 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrives In London! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by sunkoye: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
kenny was paid for re-branding? wondered hw far the packaging can go sha!
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by tycoon4q: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2012
GÖ£DÍ€... She is an embarassment to Nigeria, her family, friends n her Boss keke & D1. Wat did she tink she went to BBA for? To do house girl, luv helplessly n foolishly, and cry stupidly nemotionally at d slightest unreasonable confrontation? She can go and drink OTAPIA PIA for all i care. Infact am wäitin for her to com back to naija so dat wud return h€r CD/albüm dt i böüght. Mçhéw MÜMÜ gír£.

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by emsquare(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
Florentine: Na she sabbi....Make She Park well jooorr.....Miss Prezzzoo,,,why she no go Kenya go stay........ shocked

LOL!
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
How is Goldie an embarrassment? Because she flirted on BBA? That's her crime? This girl's antics (if I can call it that) is minuscule compared to Obasanjo, GEJ, IBB, Boko Haram, MEND, etc.

She was voted off, big deal. You're still paying N160 for fuel and light no dey. Goldie no get hand for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by motcom(f): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
hahaha i cant get enough of this Goldie's show of shame,she better just dont try to release an album wit dat gorilla called prezzo muchacho
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by envee(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2012
Come of it guys and let the lady be. She isn't the best rep we've had, neither is she the worst.

Like it or not, she's more popular now and won't be forgotten anytime soon.

Go girl!

2 Likes

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
georgee: So wat do u want me to do abt her arrival, leave my office and go hug her??
Pls who knows wen chelsea is having thier next pre-season game jare? I wonder wat pple see in dat nonsense BBA show, dem go pack pple inside house, set camera and anoda pple go siddon dey watch dem sleep, eat, baff, wash plate, play ludo, fight etc..stpid programme meant for foolish minds

I sooo totally feel u! I have never watched d program once. D whole concept stinks. When I am dat bored n need idiots to entertain me...I will flip to MTV n watch me some jersey shore if ever!!! As an entertainer tho, I dnt think Goldie stinks. Can't comment on her goings on at d house tho. Anyways, #yawn# welcome back to Naija o!
Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Super1759: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2012
Goldieluks: Mumu Loser...welcome ooh.
what's the excitment for? That she went for a sort of a game with a noble price and allowed her emotions and feelings to cheat on her.the whole world watched her mistakes and "fallen hands" if I were her,I will hide ma head under ma handbag.she is not the first to mess up like this but others come back and apologise..likes of yakubu,

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by xtenxive(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
ogugua88: How is Goldie an embarrassment? Because she flirted on BBA? That's her crime? This girl's antics (if I can call it that) is minuscule compared to Obasanjo, GEJ, IBB, Boko Haram, MEND, etc.

She was voted off, big deal. You're still paying N160 for fuel and light no dey. Goldie no get hand for that matter.
which fuel price are you refering to as 160? if its PMS, go & verify your info pls.
As for Mrs. Prezzo, if what she displayed in that house came out of her 27yrs old brain then she should start claiming to be 15.
For someone in the entertainment industry, she's boring; can't dance, too emotional, low IQ, shallow minded etc she just gave the world a wrong impression of artistes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBA Stargame Update: Goldie Arrives In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 21, 2012
xtenxive: which fuel price are you refering to as 160? if its PMS, go & verify your info pls.
As for Mrs. Prezzo, if what she displayed in that house came out of her 27yrs old brain then she should start claiming to be 15.
For someone in the entertainment industry, she's boring; can't dance, too emotional, low IQ, shallow minded etc she just gave the world a wrong impression of artistes in Nigeria.

Which world? Lwkmd. I see some of you are taking reality television and personalities too seriously. Bigger fish to fry jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Bags African Development Ambassador Award / Nollywood Split Over Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.