Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Never mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Never mind (3380 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never mind by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Never mind by henrychubayo: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2012
Employment letter is issued from your employer. It carries the letter head of the company or your employer which include contact addresss and tel nos and fax if available. In the letter, your employer will give your full names, your job start date, your position and salary earned (these must reflect in your pay slip), and finaly that you are taking your annual leave or vacation and that you must leave on the following date to come back to work on the following date. Its easy to write. Am using my phone so i can't give you a sample. But the letter must include all these
Re: Never mind by afrobaby(f): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
@jim, search on google, Ʊ will see a lot of formats and samples

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Npower & Sure P / Vacancies @ Tekfen Costructon & Installation / N-power, Is Inviting Existing Beneficiaries Who Are Interested To Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.