Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? (54778 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hi guys. Had my partner interview today and honestly it was nice. More like a chat session with my 'oyibo' interviewer and nothing different from the preceeding stages. I was told(by my interviewer) that successful peeps would be resuming work on 1st of October after the training. I pray we get there successfully. Once again, CONGRATS to you chydoz. The testimonies will soon be reeling in
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 6:54am On Aug 29, 2012
mcstan_18: Hi guys. Had my partner interview today and honestly it was nice. More like a chat session with my 'oyibo' interviewer and nothing different from the preceeding stages. I was told(by my interviewer) that successful peeps would be resuming work on 1st of October after the training. I pray we get there successful. Once again, CONGRATS to you chydoz. The testimonies will soon be reeling
Good to know your partner interview went well. I pray they call the rest of us soon for ours. Pls do let us knw when you're called for medicals...All the best to us all.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
yommy2sure:
Good to know your partner interview went well. I pray they call the rest of us soon for ours. Pls do let us knw when you're called for medicals...All the best to us all.

Hi guys, I've been contacted and told that I'ld receive another call very soon to come pick my letter for medicals. Thank God for this unmerited favour upon me after several ish. Yommy2sure, yours'll be next. Just keep praying.

Where's Chydoz_ this time?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by eduno: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2012
Who long did the whole process take?? hho
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Mcstan_18 congrats, by now u should av gone for d medicals at Q life in VI, I pray it comes out fine! Looking forward to seeing you during the training, u must be in audit cos the partner dat interviews audit is a white guy
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by tjsadiq(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Hello...pls I wrote kpmg test,passed n submitted an application form. Pls wud luv to know wot xcept in d first stage of interview and aw to prepare...thanks
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
mcstan_18:

Hi guys, I've been contacted and told that I'ld receive another call very soon to come pick my letter for medicals. Thank God for this unmerited favour upon me after several ish. Yommy2sure, yours'll be next. Just keep praying.

Where's Chydoz_ this time?

Finally, I had my partner interview today and it was nicely nice... I hope for the best. Thanks a lot @mcstan_18..we shall all make it by His grace. Whats up with you @esquanda
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
Chydoz_: u must be in audit cos the partner dat interviews audit is a white guy
not set in stone bro, chose audit too and a female partner interviewed me.

yommy2sure:
Finally, I did my partner interview today and it was nicely nice... I hope for the best. Thanks a lot @mcstan_18..we shall all make it by his grace. Whats up with you @esquanda
also had my partner interview today. was very nice too. trusting God for the next stage.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
edun.o:
Who long did the whole process take?? hho

Quite a long time. You'll be needing a lot of patience if you must prevent a heartache(lol).
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Chydoz_: Mcstan_18 congrats, by now u should av gone for d medicals at Q life in VI, I pray it comes out fine! Looking forward to seeing you during the training, u must be in audit cos the partner dat interviews audit is a white guy

I'm yet to hear from them, at least until now. I pray it does come out fine oo. Imagine failing medicals after all the rigorous recruitment processes. GOD FORBID!!!
Yeah, I'm in audit(consumer mkt/telecoms I suppose). How do you see the offer? Very attractive right? You should be Chidozie(forensic)
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
yommy2sure:

Finally, I did my partner interview today and it was nicely nice... I hope for the best. Thanks a lot @mcstan_18..we shall all make it by his grace. Whats up with you @esquanda

Wow! Thank God for that testimony. We could possibly go for medicals same day, don't you think? Not many NLs are in this so the few here must form a formidable partnership.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
esquanda:
not set in stone bro, chose audit too and a female partner interviewed me.

Exactly!!!

esquanda: also had my partner interview today. was very nice too. trusting God for the next stage.

Another testimony coming in. I'm glad at your positive confessions guys. Let's hope for the better. You guys(esquanda & yommy2sure) have to keep in touch afterwards.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 7:25am On Sep 01, 2012
I am certain u guys will pass the medicals, so be calm and patient, I wrote my test in january and it only took God for me not to loss my mind waiting dat long! See you guys at the top!
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chydoz, Thanks for that soothing encouragement
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by kedra(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
@macstan-18 pls aw was d very 1st test u wrote in kpmg,what was it like.I'm scheduled 4 a test on monday..pls i need to know.tanx
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
kedra: @macstan-18 pls aw was d very 1st test u wrote in kpmg,what was it like.I'm scheduled 4 a test on monday..pls i need to know.tanx

The test is basically GMAT based(I'm not certain if it's going to be the same this time)- study it very well anyway. Make sure you get to the venue in time so as to enter for the test with a "fresh" head(know what I mean?). Moreso, you just be you- cool, calm & collected. Above all, pray for God's favour. Wish you good success brother.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by kedra(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
mcstan_18:

The test is basically GMAT based(I'm not certain if it's going to be the same this time)- study it very well anyway. Make sure you get to the venue in time so as to enter for the test with a "fresh" head(know what I mean?). Moreso, you just be you- cool, calm & collected. Above all, pray for God's favour. Wish you good success brother.
tanx bro
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
kedra: tanx bro

The pleasure's mine
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Awaiting...
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
mcstan_18: Awaiting...
when did you do your medicals?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
yommy2sure:
when did you do your medicals?

I haven't. They're yet to call me for that, after the penultimate call. Have you? If yes, when? Where's esquanda? We need contributions here and not views oo.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by sleek29(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
I wrote my test on the 23rd of august, passed d test and waiting for the 1st stage interview, is it possible to do the 3 in a space of 1 week?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
sleek29: I wrote my test on the 23rd of august, passed d test and waiting for the 1st stage interview, is it possible to do the 3 in a space of 1 week?

In my opinion, NO! Not at this point in time. Please note that I'm not in any way discouraging you.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 4:40am On Sep 03, 2012
mcstan_18:

I haven't. They're yet to call me for that, after the penultimate call. Have you? If yes, when? Where's esquanda? We need contributions here and not views oo.
Right here. I'm waiting too, for feedback from them. Nothing yet, but there's surely going to be something this week by God's grace.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by esquanda: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2012
mcstan_18:

Wow! Thank God for that testimony. We could possibly go for medicals same day, don't you think? Not many NLs are in this so the few here must form a formidable partnership.
you're right bro, cos make it we must, not by our own power though, but by God's mercies.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2012
mcstan_18:

yet to be contacted too.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Chydoz1: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2012
Good morning ppl, my suggestion for those who have done the partners interview and have not been called after 2 days is to call funmi or kunle to know the position of your application cos no time again.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by eduno: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
@sleek29; its possible 2 hav d 3 interviews in 3weeks
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by yommy2sure(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
got a call to come pick my letter for medicals and then proceed to the clinic...xup with u guys?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
yommy2sure: got a call to come pick my letter for medicals and then proceed to the clinic...xup with u guys?

Same here bruv. I'll be there at 9:00am tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you there. Just like I said, "we could have our medicals same day". I hope esquanda's in too. Congrats there.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Chydoz_: Good morning ppl, my suggestion for those who have done the partners interview and have not been called after 2 days is to call funmi or kunle to know the position of your application cos no time again.

Just when the response was most needed, they called. I guess there are different HR persons for different units. Ours(audit) have been Victoria and Victor. See you at the training bruv.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
edun.o:
@sleek29; its possible 2 hav d 3 interviews in 3weeks

...but we have barely one week to go. It ain't possible this time. He has to wait patiently for the next, except of course there's a miracle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / ******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.