Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? (54813 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by portablejay: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2019
mcstan18:

Amen! I actually picked up my letter same day the training commenced.
mcstan18:

ITA unit

Pls can I get your email address, I need to ask you somethings about kpmg test & interview.. mine is opeyemiadetoro@gmail.com ,thanks
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by portablejay: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2019
mcstan18:
Sorry guys, I've been very busy at work. To the subject of discourse, I think you guys need to exercise some patience. Benchmarking doesn't expressly imply that you're going to be offered employment, neither does it imply the reverse case. One thing is certain, and that is that everyone's gonna be called/mailed no matter the feedback. What benchmarking simply means is that you are being compared with other persons who made it to that stage and if the recruitment team have a reason to select somebody who just got to the same stage you've been for months, it's purely their judgment.

A certain friend (a nairalander) just called last night that she's been asked to come for her medicals after nearly a month wait. Please note that people still resume even after training commences. Some in December, others in March/April. My advise is, if you haven't been dropped yet, please wait patiently. I hope this suffices.

Please I need to make enquiries about KPMG test, I have test on Saturday, pls can you send me your email address or you msg me opeyemiadetoro@gmail.com, please
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by JARUSHUB: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
We have a KPMG Assessment Centre coaching tomorrow, Tuesday scheduled for 2pm tomorrow. Interested applicants should call 08085404500 to book a spot.

So many of the people we have trained now in KPMG and other Big 4 firms.

We look forward to adding you to our success list.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by NanoSec: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
For recently conducted KPMG aptitude test questions and answers plus Nigeria's current affairs and GMAT past questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Sirwallace(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Any tips for audit AC candidate?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by darkhorizon: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Phonon:
NA ANXIETY DEY CAUSE AM;MY BLOOD DEY HOT. grin I was so anxious that I started reading every post on this thread from Page 0 to the end.I was following your progress; tension filled I must say.

Good evening, I just passed the aptitude test and was sent two documents, one containing a lost of departments and the other a form to fill.

According to the form I think I have a choice of 2 departments (it wasn't stated clearly). I am currently interested in Technology Advisory(TA) and KPMG Business Support. I noticed from previous threads that no one really talks about TA . Please I need advice on my choice of departments and any additional tips for the upcoming stages.

Thank you.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by blessingtee: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2020
Please at Mcstan, I wrote the test Sept. 17 got a success Mail that evening and did documentation the 2nd day, but since then i have not been mailed for assessment center.
I choosed audit unit.
Thanks as I'm awaiting your response.
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by Judith05: 2:58am On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=blessingtee post=88248725]Please at Mcstan, I wrote the test Sept. 17 got a success Mail that evening and did documentation the 2nd day, but since then i have not been mailed for assessment center.
I choosed audit unit.
Thanks as I'm awaiting your response.

Have you gotten any mail from them in recent times?
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by blessingtee: 7:27pm On May 16, 2021
Do you know anyone that did Virtual AC from other units
Pls signify
Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by mcstan18(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
I wish everyone waiting at different stages of the recruitment process success in your respective pursuit

1 Like

Re: KPMG Second Stage Interviews, What Is It Like? by SimpleGuy001: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
mcstan18:
I wish everyone waiting at different stages of the recruitment process success in your respective pursuit

I’m having my AC tomorrow, I pray for a success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] / 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / ******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.