Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims (5140 Views)

An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) / Why You Don't Hear Southern Nigerian Muslims Responses On National Issues. / Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by mukina2: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
As the Ramadan fast begins today, I enjoin my Muslim brothers and sisters to use this period of deep spiritual introspection to pray to Almighty God for the peace, progress and unity of Nigeria. As you demonstrate submission to Almighty God by engaging in this fast, I join the Muslim Ummah as I have joined you in previous years, to rededicate myself to God. In your engagements in increased prayer and study of the Qur'an it is my hope and prayer that the virtues of love and tolerance that the Qur'an teaches will guide all Nigerians and help harness the very great potentials that are domiciled within the Nigerian people and our land. Finally, I wish you a successful Ramadan fast and may God keep us all to the end of this period so we can celebrate God's abounding goodness towards us together. Ramadan Kareem. GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/423155087734871
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by miteolu(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
For peace? What has been GEJ successful effort to gain peace

Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
miteolu: For peace? What has been GEJ successful effort to gain peace
Must you hate?
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by Ayoobscom(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thank you Mr President we are deeply in prayers for peace and unity of Nigeria

May Allah the almighty pilot guide you in keeping Nigeria one by providing you with clues

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by lookmangiw(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mtschewwww, yeye president.
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by FriendMark(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Happy Ramadan!
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by idirect(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
May Allah lead you to the right path, Mr President. Thanks for the message.
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by alaoeri: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nice one GEJ, hope boko boys 'll cease fire.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by engrj(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2012
May God help us, make things easy for us and may the peace of the Lord be with us all in Jesus name Amen.
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by miteolu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
idirect: May Allah lead you to the right part Mr President.
Thanks for the message

You!!! saying thanks to Mr. President? Wonder shall never end. Because you are fasting you have turn a new leave by not causing as usual.
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by yuskol(m): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thank you mr president..ramadan kareem
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by amosy007: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
1 month of rest from bomb(ings) related news cool
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by tonyx4x44(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
zameen:
Must you hate?
I wonder
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by princechibo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
amen
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
the only problem is that the real people that is supposed to get this message ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK...
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by 9jii(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks mr pres. i ll pray for u n ur country.
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by ebamma(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
there is no need of pretending any longer,let jonathan just tell them to advice their bokoharam brothers to stop killing innocents
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by mikey2fin: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
is he going to setup a Committee for Ramadan?
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by playcharles(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2012
gbamm....ebamma that is it ooo...period angry
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by Tayo114: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: the only problem is that the real people that is supposed to get this message ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK...
no no no! Mr.president knows verry well where they are,that y he sent d message throu fb.
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by Tayo114: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
ebamma: there is no need of pretending any longer,let jonathan just tell them to advice their bokoharam brothers to stop killing innocents
the message was sent to nigerian muslims and not nothern muslims,
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by chyzoo4u(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
miteolu:

You!!! saying thanks to Mr. President? Wonder shall never end. Because you are fasting you have turn a new leave by not causing as usual.

Everyone is not as foolish as you are.
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by azimibraun: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2012
Will casava bread, sekpe(local gin) and wetin b dt woman name for security and exchange commision allow him fast? Am jst asking o!
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by omenziate(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
Bomb- free month all over the world hopefully
Re: GEJ's Ramadan Message To Nigerian Muslims by Tattooboy: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
omenziate: Bomb- free month all over the world hopefully
it wont happen since the bombers aint muslim.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! / Lessons From Hadith 9 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.