Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Mr. President's Message On Ramadhan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President's Message On Ramadhan (525 Views)

Transcribed Version Of US President's Message To Nigerians On The Elections / Fct Minister Delivers President's Message On Atiku Probe(wiki Leaks) / ASUU STRIKE: We Will Deliver President’s Message To Our Members – Fagge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mr. President's Message On Ramadhan by Boyoorisha: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2012
As the Ramadan fast begins today, I enjoin my Muslim brothers and sisters to use this period of deep spiritual introspection to pray to Almighty God for the peace, progress and unity of Nigeria. As you demonstrate submission to Almighty God by engaging in this fast, I join the Muslim Ummah as I have joined you in previous years, to rededicate myself to God. In your engagements in increased prayer and study of the Qur'an it is my hope and prayer that the virtues of love and tolerance that the Qur'an teaches will guide all Nigerians and help harness the very great potentials that are domiciled within the Nigerian people and our land. Finally, I wish you a successful Ramadan fast and may God keep us all to the end of this period so we can celebrate God's abounding goodness towards us together. Ramadan Kareem. GEJ
Re: Mr. President's Message On Ramadhan by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2012
So Ramadan has already began?

*Puts away my pork chop, picks up carrot* Allah abubakakar. Greatest be to allah.
Re: Mr. President's Message On Ramadhan by Euroclydon(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2012
ok..we don hear.
Re: Mr. President's Message On Ramadhan by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
I THOUGH I WAS BAN FROM EVERYTHING CONCERNING MUSLIMS, HEY MOD PLEASE DO A GOOD JOB
Re: Mr. President's Message On Ramadhan by OAM4J: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2012

(1)

In 15yrs Whosoever Rules Africa Would Rule The World / Zambians Kill Chinese Mine Supervisor / Join This Coming Global Government For Free And Enjoy Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.